Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Sham for the live update !
Shaurya mind's games are different from other,he is clever and smart,he acted well..I has hopping that Mehak will behave smarter then him this time , that she know that he will not help without any benefit..Only to blame Mehak for not knowing him  so far.Mehak knows him as a lover boy only , his this side is new to her...Waiting for tomorrow to see what Mehak is going to do..
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: svnshtty

Tnxx Shamz

Watched epi today n was laughing at his antics πŸ˜† aab gussa b nahi Atta πŸ˜†
Mehak kaab samjegi.. that is what irritates me now πŸ˜†

Loved your comment
Love guru πŸ˜†

Was sounding so absurd coming from his mouth πŸ˜†

Profit n keeping his ego is all important to him πŸ₯±

Hum ko koi aur villain ka jaroorat hee nahi hai πŸ˜†

Package deal hai shaurya πŸ˜†

Welcome Shavin..
I was feeling like slapping him when he was giving that lecture...
Yeah right he is all in one package...Let ST alone watch and enjoy him πŸ˜‘
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Shaurya was looking like a Dracula white face and red bloody thirsty lips😈 no offence to anyone

🀣 🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amaia

Thanks Sham for the live update !

Shaurya mind's games are different from other,he is clever and smart,he acted well..I has hopping that Mehak will behave smarter then him this time , that she know that he will not help without any benefit..Only to blame Mehak for not knowing him  so far.Mehak knows him as a lover boy only , his this side is new to her...Waiting for tomorrow to see what Mehak is going to do..

Welcome Claudy...
I just wish she should stay there only now and don't go back ...
But again iam expecting too much 
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Shammu, one of the last persons to comment today also...

I think the time has come for me to take a break from ZKM, totally indigestible ...kitne baar Shaurya aisa kuhc karega and others dekhte reh jayenge...
This time it was totally a mistake from Mehak despite him telling her that he is a totally ISI trademarked Kameena No.1, Selfish , self-centered, egoistical, self-obsessed, inconsiderate πŸ·
He told her he loves himself, his business, his restaurant, and his success...when will you learn Mehak? He has gone to a point of no return ...I am actually not at all angry on Shaurya - He did what he is best at, Main wahi karta hoon joh mujhe aata hai, ...completely within character ...anyone having expectations from him is a fool for sure...

Patsy.. totally.. totally agree with u..

Shaurya was comletely in character and he doesnt even pretend.. he is a bad person yes.. but thats him unapologetically..

But mehak!! I mean seriously.. u moon over him the next instant he says something sweet is it.. dont u hv brains?!
how is ajay worse than shaurya? ajay wanted her money and shaurya - her recipes!
am wondering if am even following the same show.. 

after all this, if she bleats again, he has an abused childhood etc.. I dunno what I will do! dimwit!
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Could not resist my inquisitive mind. Watched glimpses of both the "D"s πŸ€£ ... Hats off to you girls, dhundh dhundh ke apt titles bhi nikaalti ho!!! Free ka laughter therapy πŸ€£...