•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
There is no doubt we all r happy that ravi n devika r back together, their consummation n now devika being pregnant.. its great to c that, but on the other hand im disappointed that its going to be the same thing again with nivedita returning n ufff how dumb they r believing her, huhhh... i cant believe why they show everything sooo easily...

Dint know what monty is up to, might be sumthing but im not interested in that at all.. n now the mystery man been shown in the shadow after monty's scene, gives sum indication that it must be saket... so everything being same like before again... whats the point... they could better end the show, i know we luv the show n dont want it to end but tehy could atleast do sumthing different... seeing nicedita back again is sooo irritating
HI.
I agree but I think Nivedita has changed but like JankiDevi said its too early to say. Monty is still a negative character. I think Shweta will have changed when she comes back, because she was really desperate to get her life back together with Vikas. The shadow they keep showing could be Saket. Manju aunty gave a funny expression in todays episode when Janki Devi, Rekha chachi, sakshi and pallavi left the room to get ready. I feel like there might be one big confrontation again, but I dont know because theres 15 episodes left now and I dont think they should take a turn like this because they should give us wat we want to see. Lets see what happens

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Yes I can see the recycling again ðŸ˜• .. but these episodes r shot before the off-air news came .. now that only 3 weeks r left and its confirmed to end on 17th march , so I doubt they will bring Saket back from dead again ..

Shadow might b of Nivi only .. she might hv done some spying before entering the house like a saint .. I doubt she has changed ... mayb show will end with her death only and so her reentry ..

About Monty , he might learn his lesson if Nivi attempts to kill him first 😆

Sorry, can u tell me where is it confirmed that Kalash is going off air?
What about, what Ravika.Fandom and others are doing on Insta and Twitter, will that not work?
Originally posted by rkaur1998

Sorry, can u tell me where is it confirmed that Kalash is going off air?
What about, what Ravika.Fandom and others are doing on Insta and Twitter, will that not work?

both tellychakkar and tellybuzz articles hv confirmed its end on 17th march and even actors on insta hv confirmed it and posting last memory type pictures .. so well

I know ravika fandom on insta and twitter r running those dont end campaigns .. but they r done for most shows when they go off air .. channel hardly listens .. lets see if they can get extension in this case ..
Hey everyone, 
Got bad news. Sakets returning in the drama. If u go on TellyChakkar theres a article. http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/monty-be-killed-saket-return-life-ok-s-kalash-170227 

Monty is going to die and Saket will return. On top of that Ravi will be jailed. I think your right no matter how sad we are about Kalash going off air it should tbh otherwise theyre going to repeat everything. They should give us moments between Ravika not any drama, we have seen a full years drama. They better finish on a positive so theres a chance of season 2 being made.

What do u think?

Not sure about season 2 but i think its really better to end the drama now as they r showing the same again n again... scenes between ravi n devika r cute n good but there is no masala, no suspense anymore... even if they r creating it now, it seems dull to me... really not interested in what monty is doing n nivedita's return is just getting on my nerves, how can she become good all of a sudden, never trust her, i would say... so theres nothing else left, if the show is ending then they shouldnt starta new twist..
As per latest article , they will kill Monty ..what was the need to make Sakshi a widow if the show is ending ??  Really sad for Sakshi , till end she could never get true love or happiness ...instead they could hv redeemed Monty with just few episodes left ..

So Ravi will go jail for Monty's murder when I guess real murderer might b Nivi or Saket ... Show might end with both Nivi and Saket's death .. but I still dont get why kill Monty .. hope he survives somehow ..

They r just dragging it now by adding this new track of ravi being jailed n devika didnt tell about her pregnancy... nivedita back, saket must be back too n hes behind killing monty, he wants ravi to be jailed offcourse...

Anyways im not enjoying the show anymore, i fast forward every epi since ravi n devika r back together lol... theres not much left in this show anymoreee