Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
🀣 Sham he sounds good even with an infection? πŸ˜†

After reading Part 2... I can't wait to see if Handsome vulnerable side peak through. Were they close to each other? Shaurya you are so confusing. You were probably saying one thing but your body language says another 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

TFS Sam
Gotta go watch the show πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for MehRya  caps πŸ˜‰
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melissaR

🀣 Sham he sounds good even with an infection? πŸ˜†

After reading Part 2... I can't wait to see if Handsome vulnerable side peak through. Were they close to each other? Shaurya you are so confusing. You were probably saying one thing but your body language says another 

@ bold 
Hell it is...Mel 
One side he tells mehak wud seduce him and try to get pregnant..
And the other side ...
He tries to pull her holding waist, pushes in bed and tries to threaten her by going on top of her...** it happend in today epi **

Who is seducing whom now shaurya khanna πŸ˜•
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Blush..

I was really glad yo see the new montage...finally they decided yo include shaurya in mehaks zindagi πŸ˜†
Can we take that as an hint ...like we wud really get to see mehrya sorting out ther differences soon πŸ˜³

New montage ??
Yeah. ..ZKM is nothing without SK πŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

New montage ??
Yeah. ..ZKM is nothing without SK πŸ˜›

Yup the show montage which they show before starting the show...we're mehak turn wit tray of food ???
Replaced tat by the new promo were mehak asks fo shaurya " doge mera sath " SHAURYA smile looking screen...😳
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yup the show montage which they show before starting the show...we're mehak turn wit tray of food ???
Replaced tat by the new promo were mehak asks fo shaurya " doge mera sath " SHAURYA smile looking screen...😳

Montage ko change hone ko toh 5 mahine lag gaye...even yesterday I was like how lon gwill we have to see this poori and paneer ki sabji ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good, they changed...πŸ‘
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar.. Shamz.. for me it was one hotch potch..
Declining TRPs are catching up with the team - looks like it..

Bringing Mohit and Sonal together - forcefit it is.. he looks like her younger brother.. the track lacks complete conviction.

Coming to Khanna.. from the expressions of the people who had his food, seemed like something was off..and that got reaffirmed with the precap..

And the scene between mehak and shaurya.. am wondering what prompted it..
definitely looked like a scene shot to get TRPs.. him pulling her.. clasping her... kuch hadh tak pyar karna dialogue..

why cant they keep the flow smooth... couldnt mehak have told him about sonal's episode... should Mehak and SK always talk of love.. convincing him etc.. its getting tiresome..

and was it karan's voice in the end when he said all those dialogues?? 

Crazy yaar! πŸ˜•
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Two love story we're progressing ..today...

But Monday yet shaurya is gonna be a jerk πŸ˜³

Wat Monday itne jaldi.I literally forgot ke kal Mahek nehi aayega.πŸ˜•.hav to wait till Monday😭
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will watch & give my tippani 😳
On my way to the temple & my son bunked school πŸ˜•
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

I think Sanjay has either done something to the dishes or has paid the media people to write nonsense about his restaurant ...

But Shaurya and his Super Ego ! Too much, not sure if he will allow Mehak to work with him in the restaurant...

btw - Mohit and Sonal is confirmed with that HUG β€οΈ

Naa i didn't feel so.I felt really they lacked taste.I dnt think Sanjay had any hand in this.It was his BIG OVER CONFIDENCE that he got negative reviews.