24th Feb Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
episode starts with... Sheetal pours kerosene on herself ...MAHEK requesting not to do...and Sheetal warning her not to say anything...NEHAL and Rohit also request... Shhetal asks Sonal what is her decision...by lighting a match ...you will select me or MAHEK...

Sonal starts walking towards Sheetal...and Ajay taunts MAHEK saying it's Sonal marriage with my cousin and you are invited

Restaurant is opened for public and everyone starts walk in... investors say may be public also love the food like ambience ...Sanjay also comes.. . and media asks questions with him... SK also give a reply back to mama

MAHEK comes to Sharma house and worried about Sonal ... Mohit tells we will complain to police...Jeevan stops them doing that.

Karuna is waiting for MAHEK and Sanjay comes and asks where is MAHEK it's important day for Shaurya and she isn't present..

MAHEK gives a phone to Mohit and tells to give it somehow Sonal and tell to be in touch with us..
she checks her phone and there are many miss calls of Karuna on that..

MAHEK calls her and tells sorry .. Karuna inform her about the inauguration and she tells she forgot because she was busy with some other problems..MAHEK tells I will come there now...Karuna says her not to come now...if required she will inform her...

Mohit comes to farm house and gives her phone and he also brought some snacks and chutney which was her favorite...Sonal hugs her...and he pacifies her...he tells he will make everything right.

SK gives some return gifts to the visitor's...who ever came. .. investors tells. .. tomorrow is an important day for you...coz who ever came today was journalist... investors and normal public...they will give a review about your food tomorrow...it can make your day or break it... Karuna asks SK did you tasted the dishes before they got served and he tells yes Maa...but she is worried..

SK comes home...and MAHEK tells sorry I was unable to come ...he asks did I invited to you..

She tells is it necessary to taunt Everytime...he tells iam habituated like this I can't do a drama like you...

it's not a drama I am trying to work out this relationship. 
he pushes her on bed and tells I did left you na than why are you trying again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shams sk his arrogant self he may receive a bad review and have to beg mehek's help 
sudha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks fr the update shams.. 😊 ❤️
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Two love story we're progressing ..today...
But Monday yet shaurya is gonna be a jerk 😳
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Precap...promo me dikhaya tha ki dono ek dusre ki madad krenge...but precap dekhkr toh nhi lagta 😕
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He will get a bad review on the food and then he will go running to beg for maheks help 😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
She tries to push him and get up but he pulls her again...he asks do you love me that much...she tells yes I love him that who made a relationship with my family... I haven't forgotten that Shaurya till now.     BG song plays...kaun tujhy pyaar karega...
Her Duppaata fell down and he picks it and puts on her. 

He stops her and tell don't keep any expections from me...what do you think while I was doing all that love drama...I fell in love with you...but may be I could have loved you but I love myself more than anything and my restaurant and my fame.
She tells what is the use of this fame...but if you are happy iam happy   ...

she wishes him best of luck for tomorrow..

precap...SK reads a newspaper...and bang's her hand on a mirror table . ...mehek is worried and asks what happened...he tells you have given me all half recipe wantedly 

she tells it's my mother recipe and I know how to make let me work for few days with you ...he taunts her back 
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehryakhanna026

Precap...promo me dikhaya tha ki dono ek dusre ki madad krenge...but precap dekhkr toh nhi lagta 😕

Wat else can we expect from SHAURYA ...he and his big fat ego 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaan reviews out ... White Chillies got good recipes but no taste swad is missing 
Shaurya furious accuse Mehek giving half recipes ... Mehek told its her moms recipes she only knew how to cook it 

Shaurya adamant ... He challenge Mehek will make Restaurant Hit without her help 

Btw did I hear Shaurya did love Mehek little bit ... Seems falling trp doing trick 
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is Getting more angry at mehak