sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update dear please update soon
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Read chapter-35, 36 and 37
I'm glad that you are continuing this story.
Arnav I guess became jealous to see aman and khushi's camaraderie . He sure is attracted to her. But I think they are just good friend, nothing more.  Maybe aman is but not khushi. Moreover khushi's family is also thinking of their alliance. What khushi will do? Gonna be interesting to know.
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really love Anjali here.. She takes charge and tell ASR who is the boss.. I hope this time he will take seriously..
Now we have three months to put all the pieces together.. 
Thrill for Milan Trip..

Edited by SirenMitra - 6 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay!  Here comes the sensible woman!!!  And she's addressing the problem head on.  It was emotional and logical.  Loved the not-so-much-of-a-duel between the siblings.  It was really nice to see a mute Arnav under the verbal onslaught of words from Anjali. I so love and admire a strong woman with a head above her shoulders.

Then there's this other woman, Buaji, who is hell bent on fixing up Khushi with Aman.  So glad for Shashi's interference else things would have taken a different turn altogether.

Khushi, Khushi, Khushi - She is drowning further and further in understanding the fifty shades of Arnav Singh Raizada.  I hope her conversation with her best friend clears her doubts and sets a direction in understanding the enigma, ASR.

Lovely chapter yet again Shruti, looking forward to the next one already ðŸ˜Š
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Awesome update dear.. thoroughly enjoyed it..
Best part is anjali in her kaali avatar where she could make even arnav shut his mouth for a change... very sensible woman yaar.. and her ultimatum is the icing on the cake.. 
   ASR agreed to get married??? Is it to get away from anjali at that moment or is he serious about that ðŸ˜³ ok.. I'll wait for that..
   Kushi on the other hand is trying to decode arnav and she is taking her friend's help.. great.. hope something positive comes out of this..
   ðŸ˜† this buaji is behind kushi's life.. She is not going to let her in peace.. can't wait shruti now ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Chapter-38, 39
Amazing updates.
Aranv's father was a rude man. I didn't like the way he treated kid arnav. Poor guy, grew up with so much grudge in his heart and that what made him a ruthless guy. 
On the other hand khushi's childhood was also not smooth. But she had the quality to achieve whatever she wants. How she made the deal with the dupatta seller was plausible. And it proved what a kind hearted and honest girl she is.

So arnav is jealous to hear about khushi's alliance with aman. He is in love with her for sure. But why aman misled him! It was great how khushi retaliated arnav strongly.

I liked the part where arnav talked to himself in his inebriated state. He indirectly confessed his love for khushi.
Jaishree70 thumbnail
Super lovely update. Loved anjli s role... So now arnev is in hunt for a bride... 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Chapter-40, 41
I think it was God who brought khushi at sheeshmahal to save Arnav's life. Otherwise why khuhsi would be so desparate to get her phone in the middle of the night. 

I loved the way khushi took care of arnav and without fearing him she strictly maintained his diet and health. Arnav urgently needs khushi in his life. 

He was really impressed on her. And her designs what she picked from his mom's saree were impressed him even more. Khushi indeed is very creative and thoughtful as well

what aman said about arnav is true? Did he really kill his parents? The story is getting more intriguing 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Writerjiii!!! Where are you??
Plzz give us a note at least 
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful updates dear
thanx fr d pm