Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doly_455 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: prajakta567

my latest SRK Sig....DON 😉

hey i think u r tooooooooooooooo good at siggy makin........love the wordings and the pics both......

jassie_17 thumbnail
@Prajakta: Hey i lub ur siggie dear!!!Itz awesome..Keep posting more siggies!!!

@Doly:Hi dear...Itz been so long since we talked or ddktd songs to each other

@Reemz:I m extremely sorrie darlin...I had been so bz and I m having examz......These examz r reallie freaking me out....I m having one more exam-Microbiology...I m real happie that sRK part 5 have started.......I'll watch Don and reply to the DOTW....
Waise Reemz....i m awaiting all those contests u r gonna haf!!!Once my examz r over,I'll be active!!!! 😃 😉

Love SRK foreva!!!!!

srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
doly i have seen both ads...srk looks cute in sona chandi ad...

thanx for awesome article..doly...

prajakta awesome siggy
hey vote for shahrukh at sabse favaurite kaun award for best actor..go to www.indya.com..

all shahrukh fans out here vote as many as u can and make srk win the award for fourth time in row

SRK's KBC Promo
indiagltz
Shahrukh 'King' Khan is a man who loves taking risks. That's one reason why he has decided to step into the shoes of 'Shahenshah' Amitabh Bachchan to anchor the next season of the hugely popular game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' on Star Plus. IndiaGlitz brings this exclusive promo featuring SRK of KBC's new innings starting from January, 2007. New age 'Don's' energy is infectious....So, be the first to check this promo...It's an Exclusive...Specially for you.... 

here's the link:http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/gallery/events /11065.htmlEdited by srk_preity_kajo - 17 years ago
Shah Rukh measures his IQ level
RAM KAMAL MUKHERJEE
indiatimes.com

It was evident from his body language, that Shah Rukh Khan has been affected by the constant scrutiny of his not-so-good relationship with Amitabh Bachchan. But he made it a point to clear the air about their relationship, while addressing the media yesterday, about the second season of Star's Kaun Banega Crorepati, which he will be hosting.

"I never talk to Amitabh Bachchan casually. You cannot expect me to say, 'Arre Amit tumne suna main KBC kar raha hoon!' (Hey Amit, have you heard that I'm hosting KBC!) I cannot adopt such a casual approach with Mr Bachchan. Whenever I am with Amitabh Bachchan, I am formal and I give him due respect. He is a father figure and I would not like to be pompous or casual with him," said Shah Rukh.

Needless to say, the SRK humour was intact as he did not seem to be bothered by the comparison which people drew between the two. "I think it started from Don and it's obvious that people will compare us. But I have always said that I will try and be myself on the show. I guess people would love to see something original," he said.

When asked why the channel had changed the background colour of KBC from blue to red, SRK came up with his own witty interpretation. "Amitabh Bachchan is like a stalwart, he like the sky, so they used blue for him. Aur mein is dhaarti ka laal hoon, (I am a son of the soil) so they have used red for me," he smiled.

SRK also spoke about the educative and entertaining aspect of the show. "I am sure that my kids and everyone in and around India will watch the show, like they used to earlier, because the show is not just about earning money, it's a way to sharpen your IQ level too," he said. On the Bollywood front, Shah Rukh has just completed shooting for Shimit Amin's Chak De in Australia. "It's about the Indian hockey team and I am proud to be associated with a film which deals with our national sport," he said.

Now, with KBC, won't his film assignments get affected? "Thankfully, I won't be working on KBC for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year," he laughed. "I have my film assignments and I intend keeping a proper balance. I am yet to sit with Siddharth and rehearse for the show." }

From being an inaccessible star, with the show Shah Rukh will be in everyone's home through television from Monday to Friday. Will that affect his stardom? "I think as long as I enjoy doing my work, I will never get bored of anything and by the grace of God my stardom will not be affected. I love interacting with people and that's the USP of this show," he said.

And how will he spend New Year's eve this year? "I think Siddharth (Basu)will teach me how to operate 'computerji' and Samir (Nair) will teach me how to sit on the hot seat. Jokes apart, I think I will be with my family, my wife Gauri and my kids. I think it's important to be with your family on such days," he said.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😃 Come on guys...SRK HAS to win!!
lilyrosey thumbnail
thx for the link for promo Zaara, sigh SRK looks sooooooo HOT! ahhhhh so excited to see him in KBC! 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
me too yaar..so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😃 😛
doly_455 thumbnail
thks for the video link zaara........
absolutely agree ambreen n ayesha......just tooooooexited and waitin for january......