Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doly_455 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

SRK caught in BMC violation act

UNI
Posted Thursday , December 07, 2006 at 00:44
SUMMONS FOR SRK: The construction of a building by the actor violates provisions of the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act.

Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday directed actor Shah Rukh Khan to file an affidavit showing cause for not admitting a public interest litigation against him by January 31, 2007.

The court said that the construction of a building by the actor violates provisions of the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act and the Development Control Regulations.

A division bench comprising Chief Justice H S Bedi and Justice V M Kanade were hearing the PIL filed by Bhrashtachar Nirmoolan Sanghatna, alleging that the BMC Act and DCR provisions state that while any new construction is coming up, a 9.15 metre stretch has to be left for the purpose of road widening.

Shah Rukh Khan had neglected to leave the same while constructing the building.

If the roadline has to be deleted, the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has to issue a public notice and invite objections to the same, Advocate Shakuntala Joshi, appearing on behalf of the petitioners, said.

She added that the provisions were not followed in Shah Rukh Khan's case and the MCGM permitted for deleting the street parallel to Mannat (SRK's bungalow) and the building being constructed, connecting the Mount Mary Church with Band Stand at Bandra.

She said the road in dispute is widely used especially during the Mount Mary fair and any other festival by the residents as well as visitors for travelling and parking.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/srk-caught-in-bmc-violation-act/ 27855-8.html

srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
hey did any one saw new videocon ad..srk is looking so cute in the ad..
The race for dressing up ShahRukh Khan for KBC hots up

DNA-Mumbai

The country's leading designers give SRK styling tips for his TV comeback.

The race for dressing up ShahRukh Khan for 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' is hotting up. We asked some of country's leading designers to reveal what look they'd like to give King Khan.

Surily Goel
KBC is a very formal show. Unless they are changing the format drastically wherein Shah Rukh could break free and dress in more casual outfit, for the present format I think he is best suited in well cut jackets and suits. Shah Rukh looks great in suits.

Shaina NC 😡 😡 (i hate her)
No one can touch Amitabh Bachchan and the way he dressed for the show. For a high profile show like this one, a jacket is a must. He should ideally be dressed in a trendy or classic suit, but the shirt and necktie look that he had in 'Don' definitely won't work here. I can never imagine him in Indian wear, so it is a definite no-no.

Arjun Khanna
I would like to see him in very chic and suave clothes, but definitely not casual wear. I would have also given him Indian wear, not too ethnic but something of a mix with very subtle embroidery. I would want him to experiment and dress up differently for every episode.

Aki Narula
I loved what Amitabh Bachchan wore but for the fact that he stuck to dark colours. For ShahRukh Khan, I would give him a washed linen suit and Madras check jackets in lighter colours for summer. For winters I would give him darker colours like Olive green and also perhaps a cravat to go with the suit.

Anna Singh
I feel that SRK's look should not be inspired by what Mr Bachchan wore. SRK should experiment and try his hand at various clothes - more so on semi-formals. Above all, his look should be identifiable and relate to audiences, as KBC is a people's show Edited by srk_preity_kajo - 17 years ago

King Khan's mind games

At Kaun Banega Crorepati's press conference for the third season, the Badshah of Bollywood wasn't his usual charming self and looked somewhat flustered. Here's what we think could have been going on in his mind. 

Damn! A house full of Bachchan fans. This is going to be one tough press conference...

Why bother? I am the best!

Gosh, this is tougher than being in the hotseat

One more question about Mr Bachchan and I am going to spank you!

Edited by srk_preity_kajo - 17 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆 SRK has such a gr8 sense of humour!
nandipandi15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_preity_kajo

King Khan's mind games

At Kaun Banega Crorepati's press conference for the third season, the Badshah of Bollywood wasn't his usual charming self and looked somewhat flustered. Here's what we think could have been going on in his mind. 

Damn! A house full of Bachchan fans. This is going to be one tough press conference...

Why bother? I am the best!

Gosh, this is tougher than being in the hotseat

One more question about Mr Bachchan and I am going to spank you!

aww srk looks nervous 😳...but he'll do great...his own charm will be awesome as usual 😳😳

thanks for the article!

jassie_17 thumbnail
Hey zaara...I watched da Vidoecon ad....He's real hot and sexci!!!!!

I just fell in love wid him again!!!! 😆 😳
jassie_17 thumbnail
I got the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDS9RfypqU

ENJOY!!!! 😛
doly_455 thumbnail

thks for the link jassie........

yes zaara i too did c the videocon ad...........srk is sooooooooo dazzzzzling.........

doly_455 thumbnail

frm :

Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan