Rantara CIRCUS ! :P updated part 2 @ pg 2

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

WELCOME TO

Rantara CIRCUS!πŸ˜†

A big HELLO!!  to all my dear friends and RantariansπŸ€—..and thanks for your support and love to my first story HULCHUL...which is still pending..I know! and when I'll update that..I really don't know.πŸ˜†

But, for now..I am here with my new story that's Rantara CircusπŸ˜›

For those who don't know me...My name is Suchi and I am big fan of Rantara.😳

So..batein baad mein..pehle main baat pr aate hain.πŸ˜†

As we all know that everything is fair in love and war...so here let's talk about only love not war. What happens when two people fall in love with each other but afraid of confessing. This story is about how Raghu and Antara fight for their love...Doing  CIRCUS for their love!

Well it's not tragic..quiet romantic and funny kind of story(I tried to make it)πŸ˜ƒ

Character sketch

RaghuVeer Naik- MD of Naik Textiles "Ragini"

Mr.Balbeer Naik(baba)- Raghu's Father(a very nice and funny person)

Mrs.Daya Naik(Ayyi)-Raghu's Mother(a typical mother)

Ragini Naik (Ajji) -Raghu's Dadi(very sweet lady..loves her children a lot)

KaranVeer Naik-Raghu's Younger Brother(nice guy and close to raghu)

Aman Shergill -accountant in NT(Right Hand Of Raghu..and good friend of Antu)
Ruksana -receptionist in NT(sweet girl..good friend of Antu )

Buntiya- servent in Naik Mansions..(..bechara word I cn say)

Ms.Antara Kaul- Raghu's secretary in NT
Antara's  family
Dr.Prakash Kaul - Antara's father

Mrs.Geeta Kaul- Antara's Mother
Machinder - elder brother
Ishaan-younger brother
pammi-bhabhi(...Wife of Machinder)
Gullu -mamaji..(show m na bolne wale mamaji..yahn kafi kuch bolenge)
Rasika -servant...more or less..hehe

Few entries according to the need of story..

Part 1

Raghu lives with his family in Delhi ...gabru jawaan ..handsome hunk guy...jispr every girl waarijawaan. His Aayi and Baba lives with his younger brother Karan in US he is doing masters in Management and also looks after business . Raghu handles his business in India and lives with her Ajji and at first sight he is in love with Antu but no himmat to confess.

Antara is sweet innocent girl...calls her bappa every now and then...her family is residing in Kashmir but she has come to Delhi for work. She is staying with Ruksana and works as a Secretary in NT. She is working since 1 year...here also same case..love at first sight wala mamla.

In this story Raghu and Antu both are fresh pieces there is no dark, grey, pale, dull past for them. Both are in love with each other but, they haven't confessed their feelings yet. Since our Raghu is an expert in hiding his emotions, poor Antu is not sure whether Raghu also has the same feeling as what she has... so she also hides her feelings fearing that if something goes wrong Raghu will fire her from her job..and also u you Ladkiyan pehle kahan bolti hain?? so the hide and seek game continues.

As usual just like the same day...Antu was in her dreamland in her cabin thinking that... till when she has to keep her feelings like this...will she be ever able to confess her love or not??

Antu:(selftalk) ye Raghu sir bhi na? bohat confusing aadmi hain sometimes he talks very lovingly the next minute he shouts at me .Don't know what is he thinks about me?? today I won't leave him. I'm going to ask him directly whether he loves me or not? At that moment her intercom rings..its from Raghu

Antu skips heartbeat

Antu(slowly)- Hello Sir!

Raghu skips heartbeat

Antu: Hello...Sir!

Raghu is still in lala land...khoya hua antu ki awaz mein..

Antu (shouts loudly )-HELLO SIR!!..aapko meri awaz sunai de rhi h??..mujhe aapki nhi de rhi??

Raghu..gets a shock removes his receiver..take a breath  and composes himself...and holds it again

Raghu( felt as how stupid he can be? But thought to show his bossgiri): Antara is this the way to talk to your boss??.. ..ab to maine kya..puri building ne tumhari awaz sun li hogi.

Antara- sorry Sir...I thought...

Raghu-Forget it!..I have to give some dictations for next meeting come fast!

Antu- okay sir.

Antu(cuts the call & selftalk)-Yeda kahin ka!!(rudely)...antu..if this will happen again then he will definitely fire you one day!..phir to tu Mrs. Naik bnne k sapne bhul hi ja..bas bohat hogya !!..Aaj to faisla hokay rahega..ki he loves me or not..go Antu! go ask him. you can do it. yes!

(Antu stands up from her seat with determination. She turns towards Raghu's cabin taking file and notepad and sees him through glass blinds ..her legs start to shiver out of fear .She starts breathing heavily ,sits backs and swallow a glass of water in one gulp. She holds her heart to calm her down.)

Through the glass blinds, Raghu sees Antu holding her heart with her eyes closed.

Raghu:(selftalk) Antu ko kya hogaya?Abhi to chilla rhi thi...lgta h meri baat ka bura maan gyi..m kb sudhurunga??but.. why is she holding her heart?
suddenly Raghu's brain overworks and he is agitated.
Raghu:(selftalk) lagta hai, Antu ko heart attack hai!!.no no..she is breathing heavily ..Asthama attack aaya h?... jaldi se kuch karna padega.
Raghu is worried and rushes to Antu's cabin.
Raghu: Antaraaa!!!

Antu:(shocked,opens her eyes & selftalk) hey Bappa! why is he shouting? I didn't do any wrong..wait..I am late I should go..He called me he must be waiting for me..he is such a busy person..his every minute is precious ...why I am so stupid??

Raghu doesn't know how to react & save Antu & again he shouts in fear: Antaraa!!
Antu:(nervous ,still holding heart and notepad ...selftalk) has he heard what I said a few minutes ago?..she gulped

Raghu comes out of shock and composes himself and without saying anything to Antu calls Aman on intercom.
Raghu:Aman
Aman: ji sir
Raghu: Call the Ambulance! Fast
Aman(confused): kis ke liye sir?
Raghu: Antara ke liye.
Antu:(shocked & selftalk) mere liye ambulance? lekin kyun?jaildi soch!!!..aisa kya kr diya maine??..maine to sorry bhi bol diya tha..2 minute late hone ki itni badi saza..he is sending me hospital...means he will beat me!!
Aman: Antara ko kya hua sir?
Raghu: Aman, sawal math pucho!. call the ambulance immediately. it's urgent!
Raghu cuts the call.
Antu is so terrified at Raghu's actions

Antu:(selftalk) hey Bappa! why is he calling ambulance? is he going to beat me to death? Aisa koi krta h kya?

Antu imagines Raghu as an old bollywood movie villain...as he move towards her.

Raghu takes the water glass which Antu emptied a few minutes ago
Antu:(scared&selftalk) hey bappa! why is he taking the empty glass? is he going to hit my head with it?haann...ek baar m kam tamam...inka hi office hai..yehi boss hain..he can do anything..haina!

Raghu is so worried about Antu. so didn't notice the glass is empty... so he brings the glass close to Antu's mouth and asks her to drink water from it.
Raghu: Antara! Take some water
Antu lowers her head, sees d empty glass
Antu:(selftalk) khali glass se pani kaise peeloon?
Raghu tilts d glass into her mouth
Raghu: peeo
Antu is more terrified by this act and she silently reads his face.

to be continued...

So this the first part...thanks for bearing this torture...so share your views 

thanks

love Suchi😊

Edited by .Suchi. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Suchi. thumbnail
Index
PART 1 - Pg 1
PART 2- Pg 2
Edited by .Suchi. - 7 years ago
Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first... Yayyy
Hey Suchi...tumne kisi ko pm nhi ki?
Ohh ohh.. Awesome update..
Same comment jo wattpad me kiya tha...
Abh gussa mat hona... Mera lazypan ko dekh kar..
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey darling I m here for u 😊
Read it in one go...
πŸ˜†
Still same great sense of humour.
Lovely work dear..miss u,Rantara, ddej n forum..
😊
Great work...continue dear..waiting for nxt update..
Tkcr till then
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: salini143

Me first... Yayyy
Hey Suchi...tumne kisi ko pm nhi ki?
Ohh ohh.. Awesome update..
Same comment jo wattpad me kiya tha...
Abh gussa mat hona... Mera lazypan ko dekh kar..

Hey Divya,
thanks dear..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nope...didn't sent pm
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

Hey darling I m here for u 😊
Read it in one go...
πŸ˜†
Still same great sense of humour.
Lovely work dear..miss u,Rantara, ddej n forum..
😊
Great work...continue dear..waiting for nxt update..
Tkcr till then

Thank you so much di πŸ€—
thanks for ur lovely comment

yeah ..will continue sure😳
AnnieRA thumbnail
Loved it...❀️...πŸ‘...
itna confusion...πŸ˜•...re baaba...dono ke beech...πŸ˜•...

kaise kaam karte honge dono... agar har baat ka alag aur apna-apna matlab nikaleinge toh...πŸ€“...

aise toh pata nahin kab bol payeinge apne dil ki baat......

Continue soon...πŸ€—...
Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suchi yr... Kab update de raye ho?
.Suchi. thumbnail
Thank You so much for your response!
here's the next part of story!

.Suchi. thumbnail
                                                                                       PART 2

Raghu: Tum mera muh kyun dekh rahi ho? Drink some water.
Antu:(gathers courage and speaks up) empty hai
Raghu:kya?
Antu: empty hai
Raghu: kya empty?
Antu: glass
Raghu now only notices the empty glass in his hand and he gets confused.
Raghu: but Antara, you haven't drink the water yet... then how did it become empty?
Antu: sir, ye glass pehle se khali tha
Raghu:nai Antara it was full
Antu: (selftalk) hey Bappa!! Sir ko kya hogaya? has anyone hit his head with glass?
Antu:nai sir...
Raghu:chup!  tumhari tabayat theek nai hai don't talk much... mein pani leka rata hun
Raghu leaves..
Antu: ufff(she sits patting her head)

Antu: acha hua. he has gone.

suddenly a scene from a horror movie that she watched in her childhood pops into her mind

Antu:(selftalk)mujhe yaad aagaya.in that movie before killing the heroine ,the hero would do the same things whatever Raghu sir did just now. I think Raghu sir would have also watched that movie that means  he is going to kill me hey na bappa? ab mein kya karu? Antu! Darr math...if u use ur brain for once, u can save your life  decide for yourself  brain ya jaan kuch socho Antu!! what would the hero do next in that movie...Instead of water he would bring blood in the glass...,

Antu:(selftalk) if Raghu sir also brings blood in the glass, then it is confirmed that he is going to kill me.
Antu closes her eyes tightly in fear and prays Bappa her cabin's  door opens slowly. Antu's heartbeats speed up
Raghu: (calls softly)Antara
Antu:...
Raghu:Antara, aankhein kholo
Antu:nai
Raghu:maine kaha na? aankhein kholo aur pani peevo
Antu is shivering badly. She opens her eyes slowly and sees the glass...it is full of blood. She is shocked to death and screams in fear.
Antu: khoon ,khoon
Antu pushes the glass from Raghu's hand and it is scattered on the files on Anu' s table.
Rukku : Antu, pagal hogayi kya?Hai allah!! Ye ladki bhi na na khud soti h..na sone deti h...main kitna achcha sapna dekh rhi thi.

Rukku shakes Antu's shoulders.
Rukku: Antuuu! wake up! wake up
Antu  instantly wakes up from her sleep and looks around the room and checks the watch. it was 2 am.
Rukku: Antu!
Antu: haan rukku
Rukku: kya hua Antu?
Antu: wo sapna...
Rukku: ufff. today also u had that horror dream?
Antu:haan
Rukku:acha! what happened in ur dream today? Did Raghu sir murdered you or not?
Antu: not yet... may be tomorrow
Rukku: let him murder you soon
Antu(shocks): tum yesa kyun bol rahi ho Rukku?
Rukku:.. because, then only I can sleep peacefully.
Antu:sorry Rukku..everynight Raghu sir comes in my dream ismein meri galti kya hai?
Rukku: Antu! it's all your fault only
Antu: kya?
Rukku:haan. tu sach mein Raghu sir se pyar karti hu hena?
Antu:haan Rukku
Rukku: then y you always having horror dreams about him. before going to sleep imagine something romantic about him yaar. then you will have hot hot romantic dreams just like me! I was dreaming that Amanji and I were about to kiss but..as usual your dream broke my dream! Teen din se kiss nhi ho pa rha h humara.
Antu: sorry rukku but i've already tried it

Rukku:acha. wo sapna kaise tha?
Antu:pucho math rukku ...the more I imagine romantically about Raghu sir, the more he becomes horror in my dreams...mein kya karu?
Rukku:ye tho bohat buri bath hai...Par Antu yesa kyun hotha hai?
Antu:kyunki sach mein Raghu sir ek monster hain..dekha nhi mujhpr chillate rhte hain.
Rukku: Antu! if u keep on getting scary dreams about Raghu sir, then how will u marry him and what will happen in your Suhaag raat??
Antu: Rukku! tumari gandhe gandhe imagination band karo... hamare suhaag rat mein bhi wohi hoga jo sab logon ko suhaag raat mein hota hai. ..samjhi tum... ab sojao
Rukku: par ek baat bata Antu
Antu:kya?
Rukku: everyday if you are dreaming like this you are not going to confess your feelings for him in the first place... then you will become a famous horror story writer like J.K.Rowling. but with one difference instead of "Harry Potter" u 'll write "Raghu Monster"
Antu: Rukku chup kar aur sojao
Rukku(makes her fun): Antu sach mein tum ek sample piece ho... you are having a unique disease.How come one can imagine her lover to be her murderer?Thank God..My Amanji is not like Raghu Sir...he is so sweet and innocent.
Antu:badi aayi..Amanji ki bacchi! Raghu Sir is very sweet..

Rukku- (nods her head)yeah..yeah..I know I know..that's y he is trying to kill you.How sweet!!!

Antu-Rukkku!!
Rukku(laughs):sorry Antu... i was just kidding
Antu:theek hai. ..good night
Rukku: see, you only can say goodnight @2.30am
Rukku closes her eyes

Antu:(selftalk)ye sab Gullu mamaji ke vajase horah hai...mamaji bhi na, bachpan se, detective aur horror story bol bolkar meri puri dimag karab kar diya.hey bappa! madad karna. Hereafter I should'nt get any scary dreams about RAghu sir only romantic dreams are allowed  theek hai bappa!

it's 8 am. Antu is getting ready for office  her mobile rings her elder bro Machinder is on the line.
Antu: hello
Machinder:Antu
Antu:ji bhai
Mach: come home on Friday morning
Antu: kyun bhai?
MAch: ek important kaam hai
Antu:par bhai, mein kaam se chuti nai le sakti
MAch: (angry)if u can't take leave, then resign ur job n come home
Antu:(shocked)nai nai bhai. mein chuti ke liye koshish karthi hu
Mach:(says in stern voice) koshish nai... tum jarur ghar aana hi padega
Antu:ji bhai
Mach:theek hai
ANtu:bhai! kya mein kuch puchu?
Mach:hmm
Antu:ghar mein itna important baat kya hai?
Mach:tumhe dekne keliye ladkewale a rhe hain...

so here is the next part of story..hope you will like it!😊