Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Sakura!!
Awesomely very well written.!!!

Shivay's feelings portrayed just so superbly!! All his pain, struggle, dilemma, his helplessness... You penned it perfectly..!!
How much he want, how much he long...to keep him with him, to hold him back in his protective arms... But he have to let him go..let him fly..let him face his own journey..!!!

Loved ShivKara's understanding, trust and bond..!!! It indeed is difficult to part the ways...!!! That too with someone this special..!!! Splendid..!!!

Do continue to write more...!!!!
MaDiee πŸ‘
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Hey Sakura!!
Awesomely very well written.!!!

Shivay's feelings portrayed just so superbly!! All his pain, struggle, dilemma, his helplessness... You penned it perfectly..!!
How much he want, how much he long...to keep him with him, to hold him back in his protective arms... But he have to let him go..let him fly..let him face his own journey..!!!

Loved ShivKara's understanding, trust and bond..!!! It indeed is difficult to part the ways...!!! That too with someone this special..!!! Splendid..!!!

Do continue to write more...!!!!
MaDiee πŸ‘

Hi MaDiee,

Thank you so much for your lovely words. You know, I feel for Shivaay, no matter what darker shades he reveal at times, as a brother no one could be more perfect. He is practically a parent to OmRu than TejVi ever were. So I guess he would feel like a father does when his children grow up. 

Their parting of ways would come definitely at some point or the other, where both has to let go, and what can be better right, than to have someone you trust that you can hand over your responsibilities to? 

I'm really happy you enjoyed it, and this long comment really means a lot.

Love,
Sakura
Meha101 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was very touching and reflects the changes in Om and shivaay, the dynamics and bond they have
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meha101

It was very touching and reflects the changes in Om and shivaay, the dynamics and bond they have

Thank you Meha (Hopefully I caught your name right!) Yes, that's what it's all about, how things are changing and how well they are bearing it😳
Sakura24 thumbnail
Thank you!😊
Sakura24 thumbnail
Hi Sush! Nice to see you here, after SR forum, what ship are you in? Hopefully it's RiKara😳
Waiting to hear from you!😊