Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I've always had a certain weakness for ShivKara bonding.. I dnt know why.. But they just pull me towards them.. This just made me think into the future where such a situation might arise.. Thankyoufor writing it, Sakura
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sakura my dear 🤗 ...you have so beautifully captured the dynamics between the two brothers...both strong and vulnerable in their own way 😊...Shivay really is the benevolent older brother who can move mountains for his loved ones especially his brothers...he is like a mother hen looking after his brood...but such is the vagaries of time that eventually his brood will have to move out of his protection to discover themselves and though he would be apprehensive but he would have to let them go..

I loved how he pinned his hopes on a stranger to bring his brother back to him and somewhere he had the faith that this women with soft brown eyes will be the light which will show  his beloved brother his way and eventually lead him back to where he belongs...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter what kind of a jerk they try to portray Shivaay sometimes I just cannot help but love him.  Being the wall,  the father figure to Omkara and Rudra is his very identity. I have been meaning to write something on Shivaay'and Omkara ever since Omkara's engagement to Swetlana but writing doesn't give me the pleasure of reading something well written on them lol.  And I am happy that I read this. I loved how it was Shivaay's perspective. I imagine Shivaay to undergo the same pain when he sees Omkara.  The pain of a father when he realizes that his son may not need him anymore.
Brilliantly written :)
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

Wonderful 👏

Please write a intense  passionate  love making  scene on rikara. I know I am asking  shamelessly. But you are Excellent  writer and I want to visualise  my fantasy  in your writing . So I am requesting  you😃

Thanks a lot! Aww that's so sweet of you but I feel it's still early for steamy scenes.😳
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Beautiful is all I can say.
You do have an amazing way with words.
A good read, for sure.

- Harshada

Hi Harshada, 
Thank you so much for your lovely words dear! I'm glad you enjoyed it😃
Love,
Sakura 
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelicTomboy

I've always had a certain weakness for ShivKara bonding.. I dnt know why.. But they just pull me towards them.. This just made me think into the future where such a situation might arise.. Thankyoufor writing it, Sakura

The only capacity in which I highly admire Shivay is as the brother of omru...he is so perfect in that sense right? Thank you so much for loving it!
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Sakura my dear 🤗 ...you have so beautifully captured the dynamics between the two brothers...both strong and vulnerable in their own way 😊...Shivay really is the benevolent older brother who can move mountains for his loved ones especially his brothers...he is like a mother hen looking after his brood...but such is the vagaries of time that eventually his brood will have to move out of his protection to discover themselves and though he would be apprehensive but he would have to let them go..

I loved how he pinned his hopes on a stranger to bring his brother back to him and somewhere he had the faith that this women with soft brown eyes will be the light which will show  his beloved brother his way and eventually lead him back to where he belongs...

Hi dear,
Such a long comment for me! You have no idea how much this made my day...
Yes I really love the way Shivay gets all fatherly for his brothers. Glad you loved it.
Love,
Sakura 
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ila-

No matter what kind of a jerk they try to portray Shivaay sometimes I just cannot help but love him.  Being the wall,  the father figure to Omkara and Rudra is his very identity. I have been meaning to write something on Shivaay'and Omkara ever since Omkara's engagement to Swetlana but writing doesn't give me the pleasure of reading something well written on them lol.  And I am happy that I read this. I loved how it was Shivaay's perspective. I imagine Shivaay to undergo the same pain when he sees Omkara.  The pain of a father when he realizes that his son may not need him anymore.

Brilliantly written :)

I  have to agree Shivay has some undeniable quality as a brother that makes you helplessly love him in spite of his other short comings. 
I'm so happy you liked and enjoyed it. It means a lot especially when this is coming from someone who writes as wonderfully as you do. 
Thank you so much!
Love,
Sakura 
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL👏

LOVED IT TO THE CORE ❤️
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamseLInActioN