DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear All,

I know i have been very much inactive on the forum and not updating my stories very frequently. And I see some of my loyal readers to keep posting messages on threads and i really appreciate that.
I try my best to write updates but it really asks for a lot of time.. esp because right now, I have 3 on-going stories on RaNtara. i want to update IIH and Sab kuchh stories because those two are very close to my heart.. but i can't even if i want to..

another very important thing is the motivation. Every time I send PMs to almost 50+ members on DDEJ forum but I hardly get 8-10 responses. i have mentioned this several times and kept updating because of some of my close friends  and loyal readers on DDEJ forum..
For now, I have cleared my complete buddy list (DeadDevil-FF) account now re-named as mikazuki

you can buddy that account only if you want to receive PMs for updates.
Based on the response I'll update.. because it really takes a lot of time in writing updates and by a lot i really mean a lot..
as you all know that originally, i'm not into writing so for me it takes 5 times more time than other writers to think of some scenes and portray them in form of words.. 

i hope you all understand..
love
-Akki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We can understand ladooo...
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Akki ji!
I can understand it takes a lot of time to write update...and we all really appreciate your work...even I am inactive in forum since so many days.
and  a few members are here ..but plz don't discontinue your stories...give update whenever you get time!

AnnieRA thumbnail
Waiting for all of the updates......
Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Akki... Next update kab de rhi ho...
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Suchi, Tai, Salini, Annie- Guys, I don't think I'll update any of the stories..
the response rate is really poor.. I'll close IIH because I can close it in next 2-3 chapters.. and will perhaps update all chapters together..
but KHWM..SK has not even progressed well..
I was hoping for a great response on that story but it's really low..
so, i have already discontinued them..will add the same in the text..
because you won't believe it takes at least 2-3 days for me to write a chapter..
AYAZU12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey i do understand but please atleast update IIH please...