The gal playing bano is very pretty 
Hope she gets more good roles after this
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The gal playing bano is very pretty 

Hope she gets more good roles after this

She irritated me as Saiqa in Choti Si Zindagi. ðŸ¤¢ but I am happy that she became a heroine very fast in her acting career.😃
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I just saw all the videos. So they suggest that things will turn considerably darker, and Tejdar could be the architect of at least some of the harsher turns Bano's and his own life might take. To begin with, Tejdar will first be duped into marrying Zenia, and on learning the truth, will get frustrated and will seek out Bano and ask her to be with him instead of her husband. It seems her husband will be injured/maimed in some accident, and might (might) eventually die. Tajdar may or mayn't be behind these tragedies. He will then seek out Bano who will continue to refuse his advances, and he will then, in desperation, kidnap her. Now, this sounds like Tejdar is a much darker and irredeemable character than I'd have wanted. I want a happy ending for Tejdar and Bano but so far, it seems unlikely. Anyhow, I will stick by the show till things get really tragic and Tejdar turns too evil for my liking. :-)

PS-The fact that he had the falcon killed against his mother's better counsel, suggests to me that he will, indeed, be a much darker character than I'd want. So, it doesn't appear to be a rosy love story, after all :-(

I totally agree with tejdar and zenia being married. Looks like he might make Zenia's life hell.. who in turn could make bano's life hell.. which could turn out to some accident for bano's husband... Tajdar will take this to his advantage and have bano at more matter cost.. I hope this is the route.. I reallly want tajdar to change and bano seeing this falls in love with him.. I know the falcon killing is a sign.. but i really hope in time he changes... But the story needs to move fast.. its the 12th eposide and not much hero heroine interaction.. ..
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I totally agree with tejdar and zenia being married. Looks like he might make Zenia's life hell.. who in turn could make bano's life hell.. which could turn out to some accident for bano's husband... Tajdar will take this to his advantage and have bano at more matter cost.. I hope this is the route.. I reallly want tajdar to change and bano seeing this falls in love with him.. I know the falcon killing is a sign.. but i really hope in time he changes... But the story needs to move fast.. its the 12th eposide and not much hero heroine interaction.. ..

Yes, I too want him to be redeemed, and to not have a direct role in maiming or killing Bano's husband. And like you, I too want Bano to fall in love with Tejdar because in the episodes so far, he has been shown to be a nice guy who is a bit aloof and weary after his failed marriage. In fact, he is shown to not be a philandering brat as evidenced by his indifference to the maid, Zeenia and other women who seem to routinely throw themselves at him. And he shares a genuine warmth with his mother. 
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She irritated me as Saiqa in Choti Si Zindagi. ðŸ¤¢ but I am happy that she became a heroine very fast in her acting career.😃

That is just what I was thinking- in Choti Si Zindagi, I found her presence intrusive and annoying (which was the response her character was supposed to garner) while here I find her really charming and cute. In fact, it is this guileless cuteness I find more relatable and likeable than her supposed beauty (which is of course, obvious too). So, I think she is quite a remarkable actress, and one who has been well cast in two somewhat well-written shows. This just goes to show that if you are judicious in your use of performers, the final product is a rewarding watch :-)
PS-It is to her credit that while I thought of Iqra Aziz and Hina Amir as capable of playing this part, I didn't actually want them to or miss their presence. I have been, thus far, quite happy with this actress's performance. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's really good to see so many new beautiful gals are coming to dramas 
They look good and act well as well 
JNam thumbnail
Since this thread seems a bit dead, I thought I'd post another comment.
I have been watching the videos on Facebook, and the episodes repeatedly, and what strikes me about this show so far is the fact that to me, Tajdar is the main romantic lead. I see him as the one who needs and deserves to be with Bano. Now considering the fact that Tajdar might soon reveal his loopy side and try to impose himself and his love on Bano, it seems like an odd assumption. So I am either reading too much into the publicity photographs which invariably feature Bano and Tajdar, or I just happen to like this sort of besotted in love character that Tajdar is shown to be. It also helps how well Syed Gibran has played this character. 
It is interesting how some characters are so appealing in fiction while in real life, they would be loathsome and would send a chill down one's spine. For example, in Darr, SharRukh Khan was a very interesting and even appealing character. I actually felt for him, and wanted Kiran to give him a chance, and wanted the writers to redeem him enough to be able to be with Kiran. In Bholi Bano, I feel the same. I want Tajdar to not go over the edge, and to not place himself in a position where he is morally irredeemable. 
Having said that, I am reluctant to put my support behind romantic characters which have, in a quest for their true loves, humiliated or cheated on another character, especially if that person is guileless. So, I do not want Tajdar to wreck Bano's marital bliss is she is indeed happy with her husband. Therefore, for me to stay sympathetic to the Tajdar-Bano union, it is imperative for Tajdar to be shown as the morally better person. This can only happen if we see Bano's husband being part of the abuse she faces from her mother-in-law, if only by being silent spectator. It could also be the case that having been abused all his life, he himself turns a bit abusive as has been seen in real life victims of abuse. 

Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail

Since this thread seems a bit dead, I thought I'd post another comment.

I have been watching the videos on Facebook, and the episodes repeatedly, and what strikes me about this show so far is the fact that to me, Tajdar is the main romantic lead. I see him as the one who needs and deserves to be with Bano. Now considering the fact that Tajdar might soon reveal his loopy side and try to impose himself and his love on Bano, it seems like an odd assumption. So I am either reading too much into the publicity photographs which invariably feature Bano and Tajdar, or I just happen to like this sort of besotted in love character that Tajdar is shown to be. It also helps how well Syed Gibran has played this character. 
It is interesting how some characters are so appealing in fiction while in real life, they would be loathsome and would send a chill down one's spine. For example, in Darr, SharRukh Khan was a very interesting and even appealing character. I actually felt for him, and wanted Kiran to give him a chance, and wanted the writers to redeem him enough to be able to be with Kiran. In Bholi Bano, I feel the same. I want Tajdar to not go over the edge, and to not place himself in a position where he is morally irredeemable. 
Having said that, I am reluctant to put my support behind romantic characters which have, in a quest for their true loves, humiliated or cheated on another character, especially if that person is guileless. So, I do not want Tajdar to wreck Bano's marital bliss is she is indeed happy with her husband. Therefore, for me to stay sympathetic to the Tajdar-Bano union, it is imperative for Tajdar to be shown as the morally better person. This can only happen if we see Bano's husband being part of the abuse she faces from her mother-in-law, if only by being silent spectator. It could also be the case that having been abused all his life, he himself turns a bit abusive as has been seen in real life victims of abuse. 

did you see the promo in their facebook page..
Zenia is abusing bano .. and he comes forward and is protecting her...I just feel he will not be 
potrayed as crazy..He will be start to change after seeing how much torture she faces.. There's a line he says.. these people don't deserve you.. I feel after seeing all the torture she faces.. He''ll start to be saviour to her..
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

did you see the promo in their facebook page..

Zenia is abusing bano .. and he comes forward and is protecting her...I just feel he will not be 
potrayed as crazy..He will be start to change after seeing how much torture she faces.. There's a line he says.. these people don't deserve you.. I feel after seeing all the torture she faces.. He''ll start to be saviour to her..

Yes, I did. My only concern is that Tajdar should save her while her husband appears unable to. If we are shown that Bano's husband has also been trying to help her subtly, then it might mean that he is also truly in love with Bano and deserving of her. His efforts might not help Bano entirely but the fact that he tries with all his might would make him as worthy as Tajdar in my opinion. It is just that I want Tajdar to be morally more suitable to be Bano's partner. And that can happen only if Bano's husband is shown to be spineless, in the very least, and unrepentant of his inability to help her
mimixoxo thumbnail

Yes, I did. My only concern is that Tajdar should save her while her husband appears unable to. If we are shown that Bano's husband has also been trying to help her subtly, then it might mean that he is also truly in love with Bano and deserving of her. His efforts might not help Bano entirely but the fact that he tries with all his might would make him as worthy as Tajdar in my opinion. It is just that I want Tajdar to be morally more suitable to be Bano's partner. And that can happen only if Bano's husband is shown to be spineless, in the very least, and unrepentant of his inability to help her

Very true, you make some good points. But he is pretty spineless he really made me angry when he could see how horrible his mom was treating bano. Bano stood up for him but he has not guts to speak up? Yet he silences bano and not  to say anything mean about his mom. He doesn't deserve Bano. How could Bano love this guy, I don't get it...But that how innocent Bano is?