Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtu.be/UTTBaaB_UfY?si=Lsq54jcya8ZIlkNa

Did they cut this last scene where he says he was just trying to help Aalam sahab smiley3

Aaj ke episode mein bhi ho sakta hai. 

We heard only dialogue koi scene nhi dikhaya tha. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Bande mein himmat toh aayi atleast ab yeh nhi hoga ki Emaan ke aate hi billi se sher ban gaya 😂

Salaar hamesha se apni baat rakhna janta tha par uski sunne wala koi nhi tha. Mamu ke aane se he got little confidence. 

I think his Mamu will approach to Alam sahab/Emaan for rishta. 

Maybe it’s his new confident wardrobe ka kamaal. He feels in control smiley36 💪 Uper se crush ki shadi bhi cancel. A skip in his step is warranted lol 

Yes I think Mamo will be like please meray masoom bachay se shadi ker lo coz he’ll gladly let people take advantage of him smiley36 He clocked that shadi moment of Emaan’s really well. He knows she’s the gal for Salaar 🫡 

I like this girl being knight in shining armor trope a lot? Its happening in another show rn too JSPJ although evilness of the family is not on same level lol 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Aaj ke episode mein bhi ho sakta hai. 

We heard only dialogue koi scene nhi dikhaya tha. 

I hope so. Like I know these two will end up married but we’ve seen so little of them together lately. I want to see more of them for a good build up to it.

I love how she judges him so harshly because it’s just her convenient way of dealing with him and his feelings for her - and how he constantly keeps subverting her expectations so she has to back up and re orient smiley36

More of this please 🥹

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Finally watched the episode. Gosh! Zain's mum is the worst. I hope she suffers a lot please. Awwal darje ki badmash aurat hai woh. 

Felt really really bad for Zain. Poor Zain was troubled watching. Bechara smiley19 

So Salar's Mamu saw what Eman did. Looked impressed. 

No no.... Pls don't let aunty suffer.... Bec if she suffers we will have to watch her suffering.... Jo mujhe bilkul nahin dekhni

Zain chapter close karein till zain makes a comeback as a stalker just to make imaan realise that she loves salaar smiley42.. Phir tata bye bye.... Unke ghar ki mahabharat nahin dekhni... Let's spend more time with the supposed LEADS.. 

Zain ki mummy, imaan ke jeeju.... Phaltu ka time pass

Edited by bips - 15 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tgota92

That’s unfortunately more than half the episodes these days. Last main the focus was on Salaar so it was nice but we are back to square one for a while smiley5

At least the mom keeps the Zain track somewhat engaging otherwise it’s a total dud. Not sure how long the drama is going to be but if it’s typical 30 episodes than Emaan Salaar has to become the focus soon. They should at the very least have ONE scene per episode which will add to the build up? But bilkul hi bhool jaatay hain smiley22

Exactly... We are up to 12 episodes now and their interaction is bare minimum... I really cannot be bothered by zain and his masle... 

Obviously Salar and imaan are not going to move forward until they get married... Ab toh papaji bhi hospital mein hain, bulao qazi sahab ko koi phataphat

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: bips

No no.... Pls don't let aunty suffer.... Bec if she suffers we will have to watch her suffering.... Jo mujhe bilkul nahin dekhni

Zain chapter close karein till zain makes a comeback as a stalker just to make imaan realise that she loves salaar smiley42.. Phir tata bye bye.... Unke ghar ki mahabharat nahin dekhni... Let's spend more time with the supposed LEADS.. 

Zain ki mummy, imaan ke jeeju.... Phaltu ka time pass

I think leads toh teeno bhi hai. Khayr I feel bua told the mum how she will suffer one day bcz she was so insensitive towards her son only. Toh it's foreshadowing only. 

Zain & Salar ka toh obviously start hogai hi. All this was a buildup na.. I am interested in watching overall drama (except that Savera & her stupid husband)

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn I didn't like it that Imaan is again blamin Saalar in next episodesmiley7?? Why can't she see that Salaar is trying to help hersmiley44

I know right. I have no preference between Zain or Salar. I like the overall plot. But Imaan is really judgemental in things (which is justified as per the situation) but constantly doing it will not look good

MaxMayfield thumbnail

The drama is drama-ing so hard in this showsmiley36 I absolutely love Radd!smiley36 

1) The whole misunderstanding situation is created so well..you cant help but marvel at how it all came together..!smiley36 

2) Zain's mom giving Humsafar's mom some tough competition there! I actually think Asma Abbas is sooooooo good..I love watching her as this saazishi woman.smiley37

3) Ok Emaan! This is not how it should have gone..you dont create a whole spectacle for the world to watch.. sure from her perspective, since she dint know Zain was not involved in this and that he lost his job too..the whole thing was was awful but she could have handled it better..I can understand Zain's feelings, Emaan's feelings and even her dad's feelings too.

BUT..I loveddddd the episode just for the bang for the buck in entirety.  In the teaser..Also Salaar ratting out his pathetic family's behaviour to Mamu smiley16 and Mamu getting slo-mos everytime..HAHAH Nouman as Mamu in slo-mo rocks..smiley37so Emaan will get married to Salaar because of her Baba..

Hiba acted well all throughout the episode..I dont know about others..but I actually think this is Arsalan doing quite well..and Zain will continue to be important character..also I feel they gave a very fair representation of a modern couple ....the impatient and too quick to judge Gen Z kinda problem..