Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I genuinely felt bad for him. He was a good looker in his heydays and was quite a decent actor too. Deols failed to keep up with time and got phased out. Just looking at them reminds me of 90's. 

Gotta give it to him for being so brutally honest. And he is so right about the entire thing on promoting yourself these days. This is the time of showbiz and PR gimmicks. Either you indulge in it or lose out. Sad! 

I wasn't aware of that JWM story. ðŸ˜² But knowing Kareena (atleast during those times), she can definitely pull this off. 
clairvoyance thumbnail
i feel looks wise he doesnt look that bad compared to todays stars. just needs grooming
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honest interview. He was even likeable on kapils show. Though he looked a bit lost there too. Sunny was more fun n open than him.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is so easy to be refreshingly honest when you are no longer getting work... Kaam na aise mil raha hai na wese tou let me become honest now
clairvoyance thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

It is so easy to be refreshingly honest when you are no longer getting work... Kaam na aise mil raha hai na wese tou let me become honest now

yes it happens not only with film people but with we all commoners too. When someone is pushed at one side completely

Its not trying to be honest with a purpose...Its an interview saying i surrender completely. If possible i want to get some work , I am open even for side roles . My 90's are gone,I resorted to wine, didnt help, asking producers for roles, that also didnt help. I dont know what to do ahead, iam trying to be in instagram , twitter. I dont want to sulk but give a try.

So its more of a surrender to destiny...cause i hope he knows he has nothing to fall down from the place where he is now

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

yes it happens not only with film people but with we all commoners too. When someone is pushed at one side completely

Its not trying to be honest with a purpose...Its an interview saying i surrender completely. If possible i want to get some work , I am open even for side roles . My 90's are gone,I resorted to wine, didnt help, asking producers for roles, that also didnt help. I dont know what to do ahead, iam trying to be in instagram , twitter. I dont want to sulk but give a try.

So its more of a surrender to destiny...cause i hope he knows he has nothing to fall down from the place where he is now

Absolutely
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

what a load of rubbish by bobby.

did DJ wala gig happily , his bluff was caught and now crying. You suck at acting and also you have no appeal. Stop doing drugs ðŸ˜†

Bhai next time read the full article not the selective reading !

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Bhai next time read the full article not the selective reading !

This article was posted 10 days back and then I had praised him. Now again his sob saga is being pushed down my throat so I gave negative feedback . 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So Kareena roped in Shahid for JWM. He should seriously thank her cuz that's one of his memorable performances