Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Katrina married so well, I am so happy for her. In Bollywood it is rare to meet articulate actors, in the Kaushals household both wife band husband are intelligent and articulate. It is beautiful how he loves Kat.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for posting this fine interview, lauriesa smiley27

The black & white photo, I also like.

To me, the interview is like a love-letter to his parents and to Katrina...and he is very clear about himself. smiley27

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vicky is smiley27. Katrina is so luckysmiley42

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't agree with his statement that we see a new star every week and then forget about them the next week. I mean, there's a reason why Animal opened ten times bigger than Captain Marshal or whatever that war movie was. People still rush to theaters to watch stars. Faces definitely matter.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I don't agree with his statement that we see a new star every week and then forget about them the next week. I mean, there's a reason why Animal opened ten times bigger than Captain Marshal or whatever that war movie was. People still rush to theaters to watch stars. Faces definitely matter.

Animal opened because of how toxic the subject is, has nothing to do with the lead. Even Shahid has a 300 crores movie with Vanga, before then Ranbir had average grosser and a disaster grosser in that Shraddha movie and Shamera letss not forget the disaster that was Brahmastra...but sure.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Animal opened because of how toxic the subject is, has nothing to do with the lead. Even Shahid has a 300 crores movie with Vanga, before then Ranbir had average grosser and a disaster grosser in that Shraddha movie and Shamera letss not forget the disaster that was Brahmastra...but sure.

Kabir Singh opened to around 18 crore or soemthing. Go and google the opening day figures of Animal. It's pretty amusing to see people spout nonsense.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Kabir Singh opened to around 18 crore or soemthing. Go and google the opening day figures of Animal. It's pretty amusing to see people spout nonsense.

Kabir Singh is Shahid first blockbuster in his 20 years career. If that doesnt tell you that it was Vanga doing than Ranbir nothing will. Animal was huge because of the director and subject. The fact that before then Ranbir last true hit was Sanju which was 8 years ago refutes that the movie was a hit because of Ranbir. Because where was Ranbir BEFORE Animal  DISASTER, FLOP and AVERAGE that is where.

Ranbir also only  has 4 clean in his 17 years career so Vicky is right. He is a huge nepo. Ranbir is no superstar it ends with HR.

Edited by lauriesa - 2 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

So eloquent and bang on! His love for Katrina is everything smiley27smiley27 She truly truly got so lucky to find this gem of a person who actually digs deep into who she is, who chooses her everyday and who notices the tiny details that make her her, as her life partner :') And he is lucky too tbh, Katrina is a wonderful woman, so real, fun and authentic. God bless :)

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 months ago
SakZ thumbnail

You meant captian miller? Dhanush starred one ? Dhanush has stardom by the way. 

The difference in current generation is a face can attract but the movie need t be good to sustain. 

Edited by SakZ - 2 months ago