Did nisha is a black character

Terenaam100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What do you guys think nisha is out and out negative character. Did she care about adi or not or she not love her children's also as in last episode by her atitude it seems she has feelings for adi.but why she is pushing adi to a level that her whole marraige is at stake.and as she said they were also happy once upon a time.as they had two kids also. And now they sleep also on bed and couch then also she thinks that her marraige is good or stable.nisha character is a big puzzel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If only Nisha is bad audience will accept other woman easily
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaam100

What do you guys think nisha is out and out negative character. Did she care about adi or not or she not love her children's also as in last episode by her atitude it seems she has feelings for adi.but why she is pushing adi to a level that her whole marraige is at stake.and as she said they were also happy once upon a time.as they had two kids also. And now they sleep also on bed and couch then also she thinks that her marraige is good or stable.nisha character is a big puzzel

I hope they don't make Nisha completely negative. Its obvious she still cares about Adi. In todays episode Aditya told her he hates her and all the times they spent together. That was harsh. Don't know why she is doing this and you're right her character is a big puzzle. But Ridhi is outstanding as Nisha.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
We have to wait and see what actually happened between them in the past which made nisha the person she is today. I hope cvs do justice to that. Yes! Ridhi is rocking it as Nisha :)
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is definitely a mysterious character! However, I think she does love Adi and her kids she just doesnt want interference from Adi's family. There is definitely some back story. Nisha's character doesnt seem normal at all. 
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The promos showed Nisha breaking things and Jhanvi fixing the things... Hinting Nisha breaking the relations and Jhanvi binding the broken relations together. 
This gives us a idea that Nisha is going to be a negative character.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karishma700

The promos showed Nisha breaking things and Jhanvi fixing the things... Hinting Nisha breaking the relations and Jhanvi binding the broken relations together.

This gives us a idea that Nisha is going to be a negative character.

Just becoz nisha is bad adi can have another woman in life. Who is mahan caring and respect elders unlike Nisha.
If this story is not based on we are the family CVS are butchering Nisha just to glorify janvi.
If CVS don't give a strong reason for Nisha s behavior she will end up like common Indian telly vamp.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

She is definitely a mysterious character! However, I think she does love Adi and her kids she just doesnt want interference from Adi's family. There is definitely some back story. Nisha's character doesnt seem normal at all. 

There are many women in real life who don't like to live with their in laws. Don't like to mix  with them. I've seen it where for the sake of their happiness the husband sets up his own home with his wife and children. But here Nisha is very sweet with her in laws. Its in their bedroom where she lets Adi know what she thinks of his family. Something must have happened.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Just becoz nisha is bad adi can have another woman in life. Who is mahan caring and respect elders unlike Nisha.
If this story is not based on we are the family CVS are butchering Nisha just to glorify janvi.
If CVS don't give a strong reason for Nisha s behavior she will end up like common Indian telly vamp.

Yes, the CV's need to give a good reason as to why Nisha is the way she is. I don't want her to end up like the usual vamp either.
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Yes, the CV's need to give a good reason as to why Nisha is the way she is. I don't want her to end up like the usual vamp either.

I think Nisha married Adi for money. The story of this show is to tell WOH , i.e. The third person is not always evil. Circumstances come up in a person's life they choose and make right or wrong decisions. Adi's first marriage is running hardships because of his evil wife...so here Janvi is going to mend his life. Maybe her role will be sacrifising one. 
Janvi's love might be one sided, it can be a love story or merely pure rishta...friendship. Time will tell.
Edited by Karishma700 - 7 years ago