braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice teaser...liked Trisha's concern in this teaser.. 👏
Directional. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 1

Bikram's eyelids felt too heavy. He couldn't move his hands or legs or any part of his body. He tried to remember anything that happened before he came in this place but felt severe headache on trying. Abandoning the previous idea he payed attention to his surroundings. He was resting in a very soft bed and he could hear soft beeping sound of electronical devices. His chest was paining. Someone was holding his left hand.

He then heard a very soft voice coming from his right. 
"Another nightmare?" The voice asked. It was Trisha. 
It felt as if she was speaking from a great distance. He had never heard her speak in such a soft tone. 
"What did you see?" She asked again.
"The usual.." Raghav answered in a pained voice. 
Trisha sniffed. Bikram realised that she is crying.
"Something more happened this time." Raghav continued. "I saw Bikram, lying beside my father on the floor. His blood was on my hands."
Flashes of the incident crossed across Bikram's eyes. The fake bomb, the bus, his and Trisha's attempts at saving the children, chief's betrayal and finally the gunshot. He tried to speak or move, but was still unable to do so.

"He will be okay." Trisha said with more force. "He has to. He just needs time." Her voice broke. 
"I know." Raghav answered. "Go home. Take Swati with you. I and Rajbir are here. We'll call you if anything happens."
"Never!" Trisha replied almost instantly.
"Don't do this, please. You'll fall ill. We can't have that. The chief is gone . Who will support us, keep us sane in such a time, if you fall sick? We need you now, more than ever. Please Trisha."
"Nothing will happen to me. Besides, I won't be able to rest till he wakes up. It's better here. I'm okay."

"I'm too." Bikram croaked. With a lot of effort, he slowly opened his eyes and allowed his eyes to adjust to the lights. He glanced at his left and saw Rajbir holding his left hand with one of his hands and resting his head on his other hand, fast asleep. He looked to his right and found Raghav and Trisha, eyes wide, rushing to his side with relief, concern and tired expression on their faces. He also found them hand in hand, fingers laced. Bikram smiled.

P.S. awaiting your comments.. 😊
Directional. thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice teaser...liked Trisha's concern in this teaser.. 👏

Thank u.. 😊
I've updated the first chapter..😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start dear...really liked the way you continued from where the show ended...
Nice RaTri convo...the pain of Bikram is well brought out...
I loved your short and sweet update... 👏 👏
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello Welcome to the Forum 🤗
And many thanks for starting this new FF ⭐️⭐️

Prologue :

Will be loving to see a story where the show ended and all Vidoshak's story comes into light and meets an end. And then RaTri scenes will be so catching for all of us, thanks a lot for this initiative dear. 👏👏

Thanks !

May i know your name plss. 
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Perfect and an awesome start dear 👏👏
Loved Trisha plainly saying NO to leave Raghav's side. And everyone's concern and care for Bikram is so so loving, bcos we have seen their friendship and this is what makes them a good and the best team ever. 
Loving the track, plss do rocking the FF !

Thanks !
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...loved raghav and Trisha convo .loving this story sooo much .plus do update soon
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... loving this track... ⭐️👏

The FF is giving the nostalgic feeling of the show starting again from where it ended... Liking this feeling a lotts... !
Thanks dear... n as Bikram seems good... i feel there must be something like RaTri scenes very soon... n their feelings for each other are told... !

Thanks n God bless.. !!!!
Directional. thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Awesome start dear...really liked the way you continued from where the show ended...
Nice RaTri convo...the pain of Bikram is well brought out...
I loved your short and sweet update... 👏 👏

Thanks a lot for commenting.. the chapters will be longer once I get the hang of writing.. I'm so happy you liked it.. thank u😃😳
Directional. thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Hello Welcome to the Forum 🤗

And many thanks for starting this new FF ⭐️⭐️

Prologue :

Will be loving to see a story where the show ended and all Vidoshak's story comes into light and meets an end. And then RaTri scenes will be so catching for all of us, thanks a lot for this initiative dear. 👏👏

Thanks !

May i know your name plss. 

Thank u.. 😳
My name is Ritu..😊