Unmasked (Ratri ff) chapter 14 and 15 updated on page 14-15

Directional. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Prologue

It was pitch black. Raghav couldn't see his own hands. But he could feel his whole body trembling, the uncontrollable tears falling thick and fast from his own eyes. He slowly opens one door of the cabinet where he was hiding and peeks out into the room. He sees the man with his father. The man who instills a fear in him that no one else does. And then he sees the man doing what he does every time Raghav peeks out of the cabinet. He stabs his father. Blood splashes on the walls. His father screams and sinks to the floor.

Raghav cries silently. After a moment, he comes out of the cabinet and goes to his father who is now silent, dead. He tries to wake him up, fruitlessly, hoping against hope, that all is not finished. He suddenly hears a gunshot behind him. He turns and finds a new addition to his daily nightmares, Bikram lying on the floor, eyes wide, gunshot on his chest. Raghav drops to the floor horrified, and finds his hands covered in blood. Bikram's blood.

Raghav wakes up with a start and finds himself sweating profusely. He is sitting on a sofa placed at one side of the room. Bikram is lying on the hospital bed in front of him. The monitors are beeping, assuring him by showing the steady heartbeat of his friend, assuring him that his friend is still alive, assuring him that all is not lost. He relaxes a bit and looks to his right and finds Trisha sitting beside him on the sofa, looking at him with concern on her face and tears in her eyes, silently weeping.  

P.S. I intend to solve the mystery of vidushak in this ff and make raghav propose trisha and making them a couple. Which means happy ending is guaranteed. This is my first  ff. I've never written a story in my life. Do comment on reading. Any criticism would b e very helpful and appreciated. And any ideas for the title would be very helpful.

Index

Prologue :page 1
Chapter 1:page 2
Chapter 2:page 4
Chapter 3:page 4
Chapter 4:page 5
Chapter 5:page 5
Chapter 6:page 8
Chapter 7:page 8
Chapter 8:page 10
Chapter 9:page 10
Chapter 10: page 12
Chapter 11: page 12
Chapter 12: page 13
Chapter 13: page 13
Chapter 14: page 14
Chapter 15: page 15
Edited by Directional. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting prologue. ..I liked the way you have presented this...
Waiting to see how the mystery of Vidushak gets solved and a happy ending to the story...
Please continue soon...
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Interesting prologue. ..I liked the way you have presented this...
Waiting to see how the mystery of Vidushak gets solved and a happy ending to the story...
Please continue soon...

Thank u 4 ur comment. I'm really nervous as this is my first attempt at writing.. i'll try to update as soon as possible.. as I'm not used to these things, it may take time. And I'm very glad that u liked it.. thanks again. 😊
P.S. I've given the story a title. How is it? 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Title is quite interesting seeing your prologue...thanks dear...
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow .it's really very interesting loved it pls do continue soon
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Title is quite interesting seeing your prologue...thanks dear...

Thank you..😃
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Wow .it's really very interesting loved it pls do continue soon

Thanks a lot for commenting and liking it. This is my first story and i hope to improve. 😃
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First one... n this presentation... ⭐️👏

Wow... i must say.. you have a lovely hand on your composition... !
It wud be nice to see Vidooshka's story getting unsolved... n Raghav  n Trisha becoming RaTri ... this is our visual that we long every day n in every story... 😳

Thanks dear for this theme... !
Directional. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

First one... n this presentation... ⭐️👏

Wow... i must say.. you have a lovely hand on your composition... !
It wud be nice to see Vidooshka's story getting unsolved... n Raghav  n Trisha becoming RaTri ... this is our visual that we long every day n in every story... 😳

Thanks dear for this theme... !

Oh thank u sooo much.. I'm very glad u liked it..😳
I'll try my best and do justice to the story. Do alert me if any of you find any inconsistency or anything else.. I'm open to ideas too. If u want me to write any particular scene, u can say that.. thanks again..😊
Directional. thumbnail
Teaser..
"Never!" Trisha replied almost instantly.
"Don't do this, please. You'll fall ill. We can't have that. The chief is gone . Who will support us, keep us sane in such a time, if you fall sick? We need you now, more than ever. Please Trisha."

Will update tonight at 11:00 pm..😊