Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Karan Johar CONFESSES!

Filmmaker Karan Johar reveals a secret about an episode of the first season of Koffee with Karan!

Sunday, January 22, 2017 | 3:01:50 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Omkar D Sawant

Filmmaker Karan Johar presented his life story in front of us in the form of a book titled, 'An Unsuitable Boy'. 

The book reveals many secrets of his life. The latest one is about an episode of the first season of his chat show, Koffee with Karan. He admits that he cheated and disclosed the rapid fire question which he was going to ask the celebrity guest of the episode. 

He says, "In my entire Koffee With Karan history, there's only one person I ever gave the Rapid Fire questions to, and that was Sanjay Dutt. He was going to come with Sushmita Sen, and I knew she would really bite his head off with her answers and he would just come across looking blank because he was really nervous, and it was the very first season. I gave him the questions in advance and he won the hamper." (sic)

r.a.v thumbnail
biru shah gaya ! 

good luck ranbir 😉
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't dia 
too classy to play manyata. She looks like a princess.too sophisticated!!! They should have cast kangna ranaut as manyata.  Kinte buee bure actresses ko le raha hai film main !!! 
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read somewhere that subhas  ghai ( or he was some other director) made madhuri sign some non-pregnancy  clause when he signed her for a film while she was dating sanjay. They were that close at one point of time. Its surprising the way she just dropped him considering his father was so powerful politically.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Doesn't matter what his Dad was. HE was a criminal!!! It would only have meant ruin for her career. I remember reading about this clause in some magazine too. And I totally agree with you about Dia- Much TOO classy to play Manyata!!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is going to be so stupid.. What are they going to do? Show Sanjay as this guy led by circumstances and Madhuri being a witch for dumping him.. He was a criminal, allegedly involved in a terrorist attack.. Of course she will dump him.. Any sane girl would.. Not just for career but for your own safety
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Manya wants to be shown classy !! If she could, she would have casted Ash to play herself.
Kangu had a roaring affair with Sanju, Manya would cast her as a pole in SD's movie.

I guess that in the entire movie, only pure and whiter than white character would be of Manya. They can show SD as grey, but Manya would be breeze of fresh air who changed and tamed SD , gave him home and kids to come back to and suffered endlessly when SD was in jail .
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RR: Lmao!! She's anything but! But they will show her to be the strength, pillar of support Bla Bla Bla. She comes off as a hell-ambitious woman.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry about double postEdited by Nikita_Smith - 7 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yaaasss!!! Though Dia is some 50 times better looking than MD since she is fairy-beautiful!!! But I am suddenly excited on seeing her with RK, I've a feeling they'll look excellent together.

They will look so beautiful together ❤️Edited by Nikita_Smith - 7 years ago