Posted: 2 months ago

I think they divorced quite a while ago, rumours of them being divorced have been in the news for quite some time 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by zara321


I think they divorced quite a while ago, rumours of them being divorced have been in the news for quite some time 


She deserved so much better than this. Absolutely disgraceful and disappointing.

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Bekind



She deserved so much better than this. Absolutely disgraceful and disappointing.


Why is it disgraceful? If two people can't live together in a marriage anymore then they can't force themselves to be together. No couple wants to get divorced, it is always the last option when the marriage just isn't working 

Posted: 2 months ago

Very sad. Looks like a divorce season. I also heard Esha is getting divorce with her husband. 

Edited by Bird32 - 2 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by zara321



Why is it disgraceful? If two people can't live together in a marriage anymore then they can't force themselves to be together. No couple wants to get divorced, it is always the last option when the marriage just isn't working 

Disgraceful is that divorce ki kharab abhi aayi bhi nahi and he got married.

Do we need to two and two together about what happened in the marriage.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by zara321


I think they divorced quite a while ago, rumours of them being divorced have been in the news for quite some time 



I wonder why they never confirmed it publicly?  They had to have known that one or both of them will move on and remarry. Now it seems like he just took a second wife, which opens the door for a whole other set of controversial discussions and opinions.  

Posted: 2 months ago

.... first he married this ayesha chick from India.. that he met online and did an over the phone nikka.. .smiley36... and then denied it .. but I dunno claimed it that lasted a few years...and then sania mirza..sania bent over backwards to be with that pendu.. hope she is happy and kinda hope he is not #teamsania..

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly




I wonder why they never confirmed it publicly?  They had to have known that one or both of them will move on and remarry. Now it seems like he just took a second wife, which opens the door for a whole other set of controversial discussions and opinions.  


I guess they didn't want to publicly announce it, but it's pretty obvious they have divorced

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Ria23


Disgraceful is that divorce ki kharab abhi aayi bhi nahi and he got married.

Do we need to two and two together about what happened in the marriage.


I dont think they wanted to announce the divorce publicly, but it seems like they have divorced for quite some time, I dont think it's fair to accuse it on cheating when there is no evidence of that 

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Sania Mirza teaching her son how to play tennis

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 0   eye 211

Bekind 0 211 1 months ago Bekind
Sania Mirza Son Being Bullied At School

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 17   eye 1037

oyebollywood 17 1037 2 months ago TotalBetty
Sohaib Malik , Sania Mirza , Sana Javid, Umar - KANK 2005

pencil khan.baba   stackexchange 3   eye 450

khan.baba 3 450 2 months ago Bird32
Kareena even fought with Dia Mirza - throwback

pencil Lord_Voldemort   stackexchange 17   eye 1257

Lord_Voldemort 17 1257 1 months ago cougarTown
Butta Bomma Armaan Malik and Ed Sheeran video, do comment

pencil priya185   stackexchange 2   eye 168

priya185 2 168 1 months ago priya185

Topic Info

10 Participants 17 Replies 1655Views

Topic started by Bekind

Last replied by Abirika

loader
loader
up-open TOP