Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

This completely breaks my heart. She is an amazing woman. Not sure what went wrong. Speechless.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2M7QMviCXP/?igsh=MWR6b2VobWw4MWxmbA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2T9PqfoQYH/?igsh=czdodTZicGZ5ZGk2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think they divorced quite a while ago, rumours of them being divorced have been in the news for quite some time 

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

I think they divorced quite a while ago, rumours of them being divorced have been in the news for quite some time 

She deserved so much better than this. Absolutely disgraceful and disappointing.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

She deserved so much better than this. Absolutely disgraceful and disappointing.

Why is it disgraceful? If two people can't live together in a marriage anymore then they can't force themselves to be together. No couple wants to get divorced, it is always the last option when the marriage just isn't working 

Very sad. Looks like a divorce season. I also heard Esha is getting divorce with her husband. 

Edited by Bird32 - 3 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Why is it disgraceful? If two people can't live together in a marriage anymore then they can't force themselves to be together. No couple wants to get divorced, it is always the last option when the marriage just isn't working 

Disgraceful is that divorce ki kharab abhi aayi bhi nahi and he got married.

Do we need to two and two together about what happened in the marriage.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wonder why they never confirmed it publicly?  They had to have known that one or both of them will move on and remarry. Now it seems like he just took a second wife, which opens the door for a whole other set of controversial discussions and opinions.  

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

.... first he married this ayesha chick from India.. that he met online and did an over the phone nikka.. .smiley36... and then denied it .. but I dunno claimed it that lasted a few years...and then sania mirza..sania bent over backwards to be with that pendu.. hope she is happy and kinda hope he is not #teamsania..

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I wonder why they never confirmed it publicly?  They had to have known that one or both of them will move on and remarry. Now it seems like he just took a second wife, which opens the door for a whole other set of controversial discussions and opinions.  

I guess they didn't want to publicly announce it, but it's pretty obvious they have divorced

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Disgraceful is that divorce ki kharab abhi aayi bhi nahi and he got married.

Do we need to two and two together about what happened in the marriage.

I dont think they wanted to announce the divorce publicly, but it seems like they have divorced for quite some time, I dont think it's fair to accuse it on cheating when there is no evidence of that