Rajveer Naina SS- Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha..Ch 2 on pg 2 UPDATED

tiniminy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

{dedicated to Riya-'RNpoint 1857' who asked me to write this}

Part 1-

"Captain ap unse ja kar keh di jiye ki ismein se ek bhi baat sach  nahi hai aur apke aur cadet naina singh k beech mein aisa kuch bhi nahi hai" said doc shalini

"haan ek baat toh sach nahi hai..."

Captain Rajveer wiped his eyes and came out of his memories..

"kya uss din maine chup rehkar galat kiya..kya mujhe doc shalini ki baat maanni chahiye thi ya apne dil ki baat maan kar naina ko keh deni chahiye thi??uss din jab navin ne mujhse kaha tha k naina sabse zyada trust mujhper karti hai,tab kya maine navin ki baat galat samaj li..kya navin ye kehna chah raha tha ki naina mujhper trust karti hai toh agar mein usse apne dil ki baat keh doon toh woh galat nahi samjhegi..navin isiliye apni baaton se mujhse mere dil ki baat confess kara kar chala gaya,"ki mein uski behen se pyaar karne laga hoon",kahin navin mujhe ye toh nahi samjhana chah raha tha ki ismein kuch bhi galat nahi hai??? ya sirf mein aisa sochkar apne dil ko manane ki koshish kar raha hoon k mujhe uss wakt naina se apne dil ki baat keh deni chahiye thi..chup nahi rehna chahiye tha..
khair ab pachtane se kya faayda uss wakt na maine shalini ki baat maani na apne dil ki sirf chup raha..mein chahta toh shalini ki baat maankar sabse keh sakta tha ki ye sab jhoot hai aur naina ko apne dil ki baat bata sakta tha..per maine aisa nahi kiya..kyun??kyun???"Rajveer shouted in his empty bedroom

"tune aisa isliye nahi kiya kyunki doctor shalini ki baat maankar naina k liye sabke saamne apne pyaar ko deny karna tujhe tere pyaar ki insult lagi..aur naina ko sach batana mein tujhe darr laga"said navin who sat on Raj's bedroom window

"Navin!!!" said an astonished Raj,but before he cud say another word navin disappeared

"per ab pachtana se kya faayda" said Raj to himself and got out of his room..

he was walking through the corridor when he saw somthing red in his periferal vision.He stopped and turned his head to have a proper look and skipped a few heartbeats

Coming around the corner was none other than naina tugging at her saree selfconciously while going somewhere in hurry.

Suddenly Naina saw Captain Rajveer and her steps slowed,she moved towards where he stood

"oh god,mujhe laga iss wakt koi nahi hoga yaha per,saamna hona hi tha toh kisi aur se hota per Captain Rajveer se!oh no! kya sochenge Sir mein iss wakt saaree mein ghoom rahi hoon.i just hope k mein thik toh lag rahi hoon na.." thought naina, grazing a hand through her hairs wishing her appearance looks presentable atleast

Captain Rajveer looked at naina starting from her saree clad legs to her face.He was mesmerized by what he saw..Her open hairs flowing in the breeze,long earings kissing her cheek,her minimal makeup,those beautiful eyes that were currently downcast,she was looking at him shyly through her eyelashes,the plane red saaree that brought out a lovely glow on her fair complection,
"or was it her blushing?" thought Rajveer wishing he could touch her cheek andfind it out for himself..
unable to help himself he again looked at her frm head to toe..with slight smile and a question in his eyes all he could say was just one word
 "Naina"

"woh actually huda ne mujhse shart lagayi thi aur kaha tha ki agar mein saaree pehenkar aa jaungi toh woh revolt mein hamari madad karega" said Naina hurriedly to justify her appearence

"Bohot kamal ki shart lagayi hai cadet huda ne" came Rajveer's quick response surprising naina

"kyun???"

"kyunki aisi khoobsurti k liye koi revolt toh kya jaan bhi de sakta hai"

Naina blushed furiously and cast her eyes down then as she again looked up smiling at Captain Rajveer thats when he realized what did he say!!!

And Rajveer's first thoughtwas "uh oh"

Now it was Rajveer's turn to blush with embaressment.

"I...mean tum iss saari mein..ye saari..acchi lag rahi hai..tum iss saari mein..i mean ye saari tum per bohot..actually tum dono milkar..." looking down exhaling a deep breath Rajveer continued "tum iss saari mein bohot acchi lag rahi ho"finally getting out the whole sentense without anymore stammering.

Naina smiled sweetly and dare we say a bit smugly for making Captain Shekhawat speechless as she got a lil bit of her confidence back

"And,maine kabhi..tumhe kabhi aise..college mein.." Naina's eyes widended at his slip of tongue.But she smiled,enjoying this new speechless Rajveeri "...I mean KMA mein..so for the first time you know..never..." stammered Captain Rajveer smiling sheepishly

Naina decided to have mercy on the poor soul "Thanks...for the compliment?" said naina pleasantly  giving the Raj a way out of emabressment

"offcourse! its a compliment..just a compliment" said Raj a lil hurt and disppointed that he still can't tell her how he really feels seeing her in a saari..what lil he can express that also he has to say as a formal compliment frm teacher to a student.

Naina saw it the moment his expression changed and his eyes showed his hurt..but it was so fleeting,next moment it was gone.But she knew she saw hurt in those eyes but why?she had no idea..she did'nt get to ponder on it bcoz next moment..

"You know..i hv,got to.. go" said Rajveer

naina's face fell

"But.." a small ray of hope came over naina but " goodnight...and hv a goodnight" continued Rajveer lifting his shoulders in a causual shrug,though he was feeling anything but casual that moment if his racing heartbeat were any evidence..

"so...mein..chalta hoon" said Raj fussing with his already down shirt collar!an indication of nervousness.
Rajveer walked away from Naina,thus crushing any hope naina had of getting more time to talk with him.

Rajveer rushed behind a pillar and exhaled a deep breathe,he seemed to hv been holding in front of naina..
Rajveer placed a hand over his racing heart.

"Captain Rajveer Singh shekhawat iss harkat k liye apka courtmartial ho jana chahiye" said Rajveer to himself in a slow voice shaking his head

Naina came to the other side of the same pillar slightly slapping the back of her head
"stupid girl..school k bachho ki tarha sharma rahi thi unke saamne..But i think he liked me" said naina in a slow voice smiling to herself

Both were unaware that they leaning on the two sides of the same pillar so when they both at the very same moment,reprimended themselves in "slow voices" there voices were'nt actually slow!!they heard each other clearly as soon as there mouths closed..

Edited by tiniminy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice
Phirse lrl ki scenes samne agayi
RNconversation... 😳
rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Wow it's amazing
Again red saree scene hiie Mera to Dil Khush Ho gya

Thanks allot dear for the this new SS

Cont
Soon
Thanks for d pm
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi! First, thank you for considering my request! πŸ˜Š Thank you so much for dedicating this story to me. My all time favourite scene.❀️

I liked it that you used original dialogues in the starting. Original dialogues I guess make us feel more connected to a story. πŸ˜³ He is confused, in dilemma.

The words of Naveen, the way he made him realize why Raj didn't say anything that's cute. πŸ˜³

And here comes Naina! 

Oh the reaction! β€οΈ

Nervous Naina! πŸ˜‰ lovely πŸ‘ β€οΈ

Your thoughts are great Captain Rajveer, please word them in front of her! πŸ˜³

'Naina!' we know this name n this person are special for you Captain, make her realize n know the same too by wording your feelings in more than a mere word 'Naina' please! 

Stammering Rajveer? 😲Are we talking about are the 'Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat'? πŸ˜‰

Wow! This is a cool twist, they heard each other! Now what? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜² πŸ˜› Hopefully will get the answer in the next chapter. πŸ˜³

Overall, a very nice chapter. Enjoyed reading it. πŸ‘ Looking forward to the next chapter. πŸ˜³

Stay blessed!
❀️
Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so nice to see you with New SS  on Rajveer Naina.😊
This Part was so Interesting.😊
Raj Charcter was so Interesting.😊
Raj and Naina Conversation was so Nice.😊
The Saree Part was so Beautiful.😊
Raj Compliments Naina in this Saree was so Cute.😳
The Feeling of Raj and Naina towards each other was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Dear,

First of all Thanx alllooottt for PM me.

New Year... New Story... kya baat hai.

Awesome Awesome Awesome dear. Aise lag raha tha padhte waqt ke main such main LRL ka woh red saree scene dekh rahi hu. such main yaar Cha gaye tusi toh.

Ab aage kya hoga??????????

Jaldi update de do. Waiting for your next update.

Lotsss of Love

Priya
danish1 thumbnail
Amazing dear.please continue soon
Ayushi2608 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all thanks for the pm dear 
Awesome it was vry beautifully written 
It reminded me of lrl 
This was one of my fav scene and i was reall vry glad to read ss on this scene..
Update the nxt part soon 

tiniminy thumbnail
Part 2-
"...iss harkat k liye court martial hona chahiye.."
"...but i think he liked me"
 Both said at the same moment and heard each other
"Huh!!!" they whispered in unison under there breathes..

"Liked you?? Apko koi idea nahi hai k kis hadd tak i like you cadet naina ah singh!" Thought rajveer smiling to himself.

"Per ek minute! Agar maine naina ki awaz suni matlab naina ne bhi meri awaaz suni hogi..ohh no!!! captain rajveer tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta.." Thought Raj sighing deeply..

Just then he heard something.He turned away frm the pillar and saw naina running..

"Ohh god,naina ne sach mein mujhe sunn liya hoga!"

Raj went back to his room..

Raj was now lying on his bed thinking

"Aj jab naina meri tareef k liye mujhe thanks kaha toh mujhe itna bura kyun laga..just bcoz she took it as a simple compliment frm a teacher??but wahi toh tha woh sirf ek teacher ka apne student ko compliment..agar woh meri feelinhs nahi samjhi toh mujhe bura kyun lag raha hai..mainebuse bataya hi nahi toh woh kyun samjhegi?? Aur ab bohit der ho chuki hai,maine khud cadet huda ko ideas diye the naina ko apna banane k liye.aur shayad woh kamyab bhi ho raha..isiliye toh naina uski shart poori karti hai..shayad dosti ho gayi hai ab dono mein.."
Rajveer got up with a jerk abd said to himself firmly "nahi! Jis din huda ne mujhse naina ko paane k liye madad maangi thi usi pal maine faisla kar liya tha ki naina aur mera saath nahi ho sakta..maine usi wakt apne dil ko samjha diya tha..ab mein piche nahi hat sakta..nahi hat sakta..chahe mujhe kitni bhi takleef kyun na ho.ab yahi meri kismat hai..." said rajveer to himself in a thick voice due to the lump formed in his throat..the ache in his heart..
 He went out in academy grounds for a walk,to get some fresh air

"Sir,k toh mooh se awaaz hi nahi nikal rahi thi..mujhse zyada toh woh sharma rahe the..aur unhone jo kaha tha khud se " aisi harkat k liye mera court martial hona chahiye" matlab unhe mein sach mein achhi lagi saari mein..tareef unhone dil se ki thi" naina smiled to herself biting her lips

"Mein bhi na kabse unhi k baare mein soch rahi hoon..ho kya gaya hai mujhe"

Said naina to herself while walked through the academy grounds thats when she heard gun shots..she hurried to were the sound was coming from and her breathbwas caught in her lungs..bcoz there stood captain rajveer shooting the rifle but missing the aim each time..what shocked naina was the look of sheer anger on raj's face and to her utter surprise she could see tears in his eyes..

He had'nt seen her yet..he was shooting carelessly..

"Kyun??...kyun hota hai har baar aisa mere saath??...kyun??naina tum kyun nahi samajti mujhe???!!!" Rajveer was shouting after each gun shot

It made naina stop in her tracks..she was shocked and extremly confused hearing Rajveer's words..

"Mein kya nahi samjhti inke baare mein??ye kya keh rahe hai??maine aisa kya kiya hai jonye itne hurt lag rahe hai..." These questions were going through naina's mind

But what was of most importance in naina's mind was the fear that Rajveer might somehow hurt himself in his shooting

And Raj mind was war of emotions
"He remembered the time she had come out of doc ritu's pycho analysis..he remembere how he cud'nt sleep in the same tent with her on mentorship program night..

Tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
Maine yeh zindagani
Sang tere bitaani
Tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
Jaayen) - 2
Tujhe dekh dekh sona
Tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
Maine yeh zindagani
Sang tere bitaani
Tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai
Jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
Jaayen

He remembered her laugh when they had fallen in muddy water..her incredible beauty even though she was covered in mud
Kabse hai dil mein mere armaan kai ankahe - 2
Inko tu sunle aaja chaahat ke rang chadha jaa - 2
Kehna kabhi to mera maan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
Jaayen) - 2

How he wished to kiss her later..to leave her breathless..to forget himself in her open tresses..to feel her..

Lagta hain yeh kyu mujhe sadiyon se chaahu tujhe - 2
Mere sapno mein aake apna mujhko banake - 2
Mujhpe tu kar ehsaan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
Jaayen) - 2

Thats when the air cracked with a scream..the scream belonged to naina..
Bcoz Captain Rajveer had fallen on thebground with a painful cry..he seemed to hv dislocated his shoulder..

"Sir! Apne apko sambha liye..mein apko doc shalini k paas le chalti hoon..apla shoulder shayad dislocate"

"Nahi naina,sirf sprain hai..don't worry..i will be ok.."

"Phir bhi infirmery toh chalna hoga na..ap har baat mein itni zidd kyun karte hai?? Aur ap itne carelessly kyun shoot kar rahe the?? Plz chaliye,zidd mat kijiye..i know kitna pain ho raha hoga apko" said naina worriedly,trying to make Rajveer stand

"Tumhe kyun itni fikr ho rahi hai?"

"Ye kaisa sawaal hai?"

"Tumhari aur cadet huda ki abhi abhi toh dosti hui hai..nayi shuruwat hai tum dono ki..woh pehle bhi mujh per shak kar chuka hai..mein dubara tum dono k bich nahi ana chahta" said rajveer through clenthed teeth due to the utter pain he was sufferring from..

"Ap ye kya fisul ki baatein kar rahe hai..mere aur huda k bich kuch nahi hai.."

"Toh ho jaayga maine uski help karne ka wada kiya hai" said Rajveer trembling with pain as naina made him stand up..

"Kuch nahi hoga..plz sir ap chaliye..chodiye ye sab bakwas.."

"Bakwas???!!!tumhe koi andaza bhi hai mujh per kya bit rahi hai..mera huda se wada koi bakwas nahi hai naina.." Raj yelled trying to breakfree of naina's hold

"Apne aisa wada kiya hi kyun..apse kisne kaha ki mein huda ko pasand karti hoon??"

"Toh kise pasand karti ho?" Asked rajveer intensely breaking the hold of naina's arm on his back and stumbling on his feet

"Sir,plz woh sab chodiye apko infirmary chalna chahiye..apka shoulder..."

"Bilkul thik hai" said rajveer cutting off naina

"Per bohot pain ho raha hoga apko iss wakt"

"Isse tumhe kya hai??tum kyun aansoon baha rahi ho..pain toh mujhe ho raha hai and i don't care abt it..tum sirf mere sawaalo ka jawab do"

"Mujhe kyun nahi hogi fikr??mein nahi dekh sakti apko dard mein..nahi chahti mein huda ko..ap apna wada wapis le sakte hai huda say i don't want him!!"

"Naina.." said rajveer smiling even in his pain and fell on the ground but naina caught him before his body hit the ground

Rajveer wiped naina's tears with his hands..caressing her cheeks lovingly with trembling hands..but the pain was too much too bear now..Raj hugged her fiercely..

"I love you naina..i love you so much.. maine aj tak sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai.."said Raj again and again

She brought his face forward and lovingly traced his face..his hairs..kissed away his tears..making them both breathless
" i lov..." Naina was trying to say in between her crying caressing his shoulder with her hand..

"Captain!"

"Huh..doctor shalini??"

"Yes captain..ab apka pain kaisa hai?"

"Doc mein yaha kaise aaya??"

Jab mein ground per pohchi..maine dekhs ki ap cadet naina se baat karte khade the,and you lost your balance and fell per cadet singh ne apko pakad liya aur...aur apne cadet singh ko hug kar liya and behosh ho gaye.."
Said shalini

"Iska matlab maine naina se apne pyaar ka isshaar kiya hi nahi..aur naina bhi kuch nahi kiya...main toh gir kar behosh ho gaya tha..matlab it was just a beautiful dream.." Raj smiled slightly

"Captain ap khush ho rahe hai??!i guess i should'nt be surprised!!!!!" Said doc shalini sternly

"Matlab ye ki ap abhi hosh mein aane se pehle pichle aadhe ghante se neend mein badbada rahe the!"

"What?!..mein.."said a shocked raj unable to find words

"Ji captain..aur mein sab sunn chuli hoon..woh toh achha hua ki cadet naina yaha nahi thi."

"Naina kahan hai?"

"When i started treating u,cadet alekh use yaha se le gaya..so don't worry,naina ne kuch nahi suna jo ap apne khwaab mein keh rahe the"

"What nonsense doc mein kyun pareshaan honga agar naina kuch sunn bhi leti toh..mein aisa kuch khaas toh nahi keh raha tha"

"Captain ap apne ap se jhoot keh rahe hai ya mujhse..kyunki mein sab sunn chuki hoon,aur apka khwaab samaj bhi chuki hoon"

"Ap ek khwaab k piche kyun padi hai doc!!! " Said raj not able to meet shalini's eye

"Ap naina se pyaar karte hai..aur yahi ap khwab mein dekh rahe the apne naina ko bata diya..ap baar baar keh rahe the  i love u naina aur naina ko gale laga ne ki koshish kar rahe the..per ap sirf khwab dekh rahe the toh apki baahein sirf hawa ko choo rahi thi and then i guess..."

"JUST SHUT UP!!STOP IT DOC PLZ!!maine aisa koi khwaab nahi dekha ap galat samaj rahi hai" then turning his back to shalini and closing his eyes raj continued"aur mere dil mein naina k liye aisi koi feelings nahi hai'

"Ap jhoot bol rahe hai captain"

"Mein jhoot nahi bol raha hai!!" 

"TOH KYA MEIN JHOOT BOL RAHI HOON???!!! AUR PHIR AP KYUN I LOVE YOU NAINA CHILLA RAHE THE APNE KHWAAB MEIN...Plz Captain stop lying to yourself and to naina..aisa kar ke ap,apni aur naina dono ki lufe k saath khel rahe hai.."Said shalini raising her voice..

" apne khyd kaha tha ki agar mere aur naina k bich aisa kuch hua toh it will be disastrous for kma"sighed rajveer finally giving up

"Haan per tab mujhe nahi pata tha ki ap sach naina se pyaar karte hai..aur waise bhi ap dono ka pyaar,zyada imp hai it will effrct both of your lives..aur rahi baat kma ki toh,captain ap mujhe apni dost maante hai na..toh bus,i promise ye baat sirf apke aur mere bich rahegi,kma mein kisiko pata nahi chalega...offcourse siwaay naina k jab ap usse apni feelings confess karenge" smiled shalini

"Mein aisa kuch bhi nahi karne wala..kyunki naina mujhse pyaar nahi karti aur..."

"Will you just shutup!!plz naina kya feel karti hai ye use decide karne di jiye..aur jab tak ap usse uski feelings poochenge nahi,apko pata kaise chalega..plz naina ko uska decision lene dijiye aur khud apne decision per pehle dhyaan dijiye"

"Mere kaunse decision per dhyasn doon??"

"Apne ap se jhoot bolna band kijiye aur accept kar lijiye apni feelings.jab dil mein kisi k liye pyaar ho toh unhe keh dena chahiye..don't you think?"

rkchandni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii bechara Raj uska shoulder pain ful.
But Kya khubsurrat.dream tha
But sayad dream nhi tha he confessed

Great part loved it cont soon
Thanks for d pm