Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amrita Rao the actress in very popular films such as Ishq Vishk Main Hoon Na and Vivah just faded out of the scene. I always wondered what happened to her like why did she completely disappear after giving a blockbuster in Vivah, like everything was going right so why did she disappear after Vivah? Anyone have a clue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Boring, Average Looking, Average Talent, Throwing Diva tantrums, late in skin show business and lastly lacked star quality.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is one of the lucky ones.
Was famous for a while, made her money.

Grew tired she was able to escape the limelight and get happyily married  

All this without the media constantly in her face  trying to ruin her relationships. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think she lacked the connections. She recently made a comment about actresses moving up by dating actors. She was implying she had no help.
Besides connection, she was not that great of an actress and to be honest she lacked screen presence. She was acting in the early 2000s. That is when actresses like Aish, Rani, Kareena, Priyanka, Lara, Bipasha, Amisha were battling each other to get to the top. She was never going to survive among those ladies. 

Last the best thing about her was her pairing with Shahid. Shahid wasn't going to do every movie with her when he had other options. 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
What happened to her tv show?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mini461

Number 1: she is not a star kid.

Number 2: she probably didn't sleep around a lot to negotiate with the directors or producers.
Number 3: she didn't have a rich superstar boyfriends like katrina kaif that can request the producers to cast her in their movies.
Number 4: she didn't marry anybody from the industry and when you marry somebody from outside of the industry, chances is that you completely vanish from the glamorous world unless you are really famous like madhuri.

+1

Also she wasnt so open to do intimate scenes and skin shows.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I think she chose very few films for her working years then took a long gap
Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I think she lacked the connections. She recently made a comment about actresses moving up by dating actors. She was implying she had no help.

Besides connection, she was not that great of an actress and to be honest she lacked screen presence. She was acting in the early 2000s. That is when actresses like Aish, Rani, Kareena, Priyanka, Lara, Bipasha, Amisha were battling each other to get to the top. She was never going to survive among those ladies. 

Last the best thing about her was her pairing with Shahid. Shahid wasn't going to do every movie with her when he had other options. 

I kind of agree although I feel she was a fantastic actress just looked too young sadly and hence it was tough to pair her up with someone other than Shahid who also had a baby face then. Amrita was supposed to be in Krrish but in the screen test they thought she looked too young next to Hrithik 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is a fine actress and was wonderful last time I saw her on "Meri awaz hi pehchaan hain"
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She looked beautiful and did some decent acting and suited all her roles really well. She looked best with Shahid. 
She did not do much of skin show and may be so faded away.