Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Well i never found her good looking but Connections does matter. If she had Salman she could have been as famous as Katrina
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tyagisaab

I kind of agree although I feel she was a fantastic actress just looked too young sadly and hence it was tough to pair her up with someone other than Shahid who also had a baby face then. Amrita was supposed to be in Krrish but in the screen test they thought she looked too young next to Hrithik 

Priyanka has the same babyface.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of the most boring people ever to grace the screen with zero screen presence. Bland and boring though pretty in RL does not translate well on screen or longevity. She was the Yami Gautam of her time. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She's pretty and all, but she's also incredibly boring. She lacks screen presence tbh. She's just there. Doesn't really leave much of a presence on you. You forget about her and her roles aren't that memorable, aside from a few movies. 

Plus she's really tiny and looked very young. Hard to pair her up against most popular actors I think. Although she could prob make decent jodi with newer guys. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
She came at the wrong time 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pata nahi.. I liked her :(
She looked so 'normal' , non-diva looks, wonder why she did not stick around for long. 

What happened to her sister preetika rao ?
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Priyanka has the same babyface.

No she doesn't. Amrita always looked like a teen. Priyanka very much looks like a mature woman (nothing wrong with that).
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

Boring, Average Looking, Average Talent, Throwing Diva tantrums, late in skin show business and lastly lacked star quality.

LOL. Perfectly put together...