Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Now their interactions get me all mushy and blushing lol
What is Geet hiding??? Why did she quit her baking classes???
N yes you gotta do something so now when she thinks about love, the only person who pops into her head is Maan =P
The precap has gotten me all excited!!! Can't wait to read it!!
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
Kabir n ani tricked Geet [LOL]
Geet birthday n she didn't tell anyone.. ani upset
Family dinner for celebrating maan n Geet birthday
Maan ani Kabir dropping Geet
Maan looking at Geet house , her books , bills
Geet happy seeing her keychain for his car
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Both bdays are next next days... So sad for geet... Diff between geet and maan one who have every relationship expect his grandmother and a person who lost all her family members... But both are feeling the void in their life... Amazing
-SwaSan- thumbnail
Just love your all ffs...
And love the bonding between maneet...
I love your ff but I don't have words to describe it...
Please update it soon
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb ,wonderful update dear
just loved it
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan did not scold geet for adding more sugar for his birthday cake
Loved maaneet moments
Geet did not celebrate her birthday
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amazing update yar..te way geet wishing my maan and her gift omg but my maan its u r b'day and geet making u day sweet heina geet..te way geet hide her b'day and everyone wishing and khuranas taking their kids out and celebarting my maaneet b'day was lovely..lovely family..te way my maan wishing her and their closeness really caressing my heart dear..te way my maan found some thing abt her,abt her finicial status?..te way ana asking abt geet's baking class and geet lieing why?, she stop becoz of money?..now ana taking geet to picinic along with family..i love te update so much yar
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely precap, cant wait dear
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update dear ...geet's cookies made maan cringed ..hihi...ana tricked her well ...oh..geet hidden her birthday ..maan understool her internal feeling ..infact he also felt same ...wah ..maan used geet's keychain with his car key ..i think geet hiding something from all ..umm..may be she had having financial problems ..and maan may be understood this ...wow..picnic is a good idea ...precap is very interesting ...lets see kya hota h next ...thanks for writing dear ...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hai yaar.. First of all my humble apologies fr not giving any comments fr few parts... Busy taking care of my sick mother in law so less time to spend in gf... Yesterday only i start to comments in stories... Ok . Just put my sad story a side n come to yr updates.. Mmm what to say.. I was first very saddened with dadi demise... I really did not see that is coming... Maan was broken so badly that he closed him self fm outer world.. Then geet step in taking his place to make him realise that he is more fortunate than geet.. I was really sad when geet mentioned not wanting to wake up... Happy that maan was back to his routine and geet went to London to pooja hse.. Informed her parents about selling her land at India which they were not happy with it... When she was cmg back she bump into to maan at airport.. She refused to sit in first class so maan join her at economy.. Awww sweet...transit maan change her seat to business class. She enjoyed the food but act stubborn.. Geet was shocked to see maan n kabir arguments... Ana was clueless hw to stop their fight... Maan was frustrated but geet manage to divert his attention by giving a beautiful key chains and he love it... She was amazed that he was proud of her decision to sell the land at india n she felt boosted..she was shocked that he managed to figure out that Raj was her ex love . Maan was not happy celebrating his birthday without his dadi but push himself fr his family..kabir n ana trick geet to give maan the sweet cookie.. Geet birthday was a day before maan n he understand he well why she dnt want to celebrate it...I love the bonding khuranas hv with geet. They had a wonderful fly dinner n drop by geet place fr a coffee... Geet love Ana gift...maan wanted to gift her something..but she deny. So cute, maan using geet gift as he car key chain. I think geet in financial problems.. Can't wait for next part..Edited by Hanishadevi - 7 years ago