MG FF: Someone Like You THREAD #3 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow that was amazing update
saro thumbnail
Beautiful update... geet n maan missing important people on thr bday is so sad... is geet again in any trouble...? Precape good one... waiting...
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update 
Hwww geet didn't let anyone know about her birthday 😲
She was all alone in her apartment 😭
Khuranas along with geet went for dinner to celebrate maaneet's bday😊
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Valentine's Day! thanks 4 da pm! stupendous update! wonderfully written! Ana n Kabir n mean n fooled poor Geet! Maan had to eat the sickly sweet cookies! her misses dadi bt life goes on! It was Geet's bday the previous day! they all go out n celebrate! Geet n Maan r connected by sadness n loneliness! Kabir n Maan have nt resolved their differences! Maan wishes her Happy Birthday! Geet lied 2 Ana! she feels bad! Maan saw the newspaper! Lovely gift frm Ana! Is Geet having problems?? update soon 
PEARLPOO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last 3-4 updates I jst hit like didn't comment ,, dnt know yy ur updates a beautiful flow of pearls which can't b tell in words about their beauty. .. Splly maan scenes n his new perspective about geet it jst make me read twice of every update...
Thank you for pm's
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Waiting for next part.
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
geet ne ko cookies deye par maan ne taste karrke kaha kitna meeta he geet ne maan ko kaha anna shayad galat batch bata diya
ana scolding geet ussne apne janam din ke bareme ni bataya
all went to diner to celebration
maan first time at geet house ussne kuch bill wagera dekha parr kuch kaha ni
geet hiding something from anaa
waiting for next
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 I'm little shy kind of person but look like your story did wonders, I actually wrote about my feelings,can't believe...
Abt update
Omg sweet cookies not again 😆 I too miss dadima
Are you in any way stalking my thoughts 😆 becuz I'm thinking same abt maan's birthday that he wanna be stay alone in his room kyuki dadi ki yaad to Ani hi thi maan kosher but story me twist Geet ka birthday tha Geet wanna be alone don't want to meet someone srif main aur meri tanhaaiyan ohhh I can't tell you I just love this section of yours.
He actually used her gift awww shooo sweet. What will he give her
I'm curious
Please update soon
Thanks
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In last update I was missing Dadima and now Maan also missing her (though he always misses her) but its his special day ..his 1st without Dadima 😭 😭 But as Geet had said earlier everything will be 1st without dadima, 1st birthday, 1st festival and slowly it will be 2nd & so on ..

Life is moving Maan's without dadima and Geet's without her parents n Raj-pooja, good thing is now directly or indirectly Maan and Geet have each other and whenever these two are together problems looks small and 'Everything seems alright' 😃

What is Geet hiding from Ana ?? what Maan came to know abt her ??

Teaser is really teasing me so please dont tease us much ..waiting for next part..
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a sweet update, but a little emotional because both felt that loneliness and Geet probably just felt it like whats the point! She is lucky to have all of them in her life! OH MY GOD she is unemployed! Its good se is looking for a job hope she finds something suitable and no one yells at her :s oOo that precap looks fun wonder thats what Maan is going to find out!