Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

11 batches to meet perfection, doesn't she realise I do that for someone special
Well not that she wouldn't do the same for ana/ kabir too
But the heart knows the difference
N he acknowledged that!!

Advance gift, keychain,
Now me thinking what he would gift her, or would he at all?

The question remains, how he knew abt Raj!
Well me thinking too but he is maan after all

Is she looking for a job???
N left the baking class already???
N she is keeping secrets..
A picnic... Wow!
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are understanding each other so well. Ana and her family are so warm and welcoming for Geet. Seems her Monster Khuranna is observing anything and everything abt her. Whatever problem it is he is gonna save her for sure.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
Thank you for pm..
Waiting for next update..
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whenever I read the update I just get crazy about the ne t one ... what matter with get she already got the money from the land she sold
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Valentine's Day
What lovely gift
Thanks a for the update ...
"Some people feel the rain ... others just get wet"
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice updates 
maan told he's proud of hr 
and never regret after taking decisions
if it get right than she feel proud
and went wrong than she will learn
from hr mistakes
maan's bday and gieet making cookies 
they get to know about geet b day
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have Asked in last if We are happy now??? And I'll say no not at all cause I've felt like it had ended so soon today... I was so much in to it I didn't realised at all that its ending... I want to read more and more and more...

The never ending thirst I feel for this story never gonna satisfy me after reading one part... I don't say You don't keep long part Cause You do that but this greedy heart always wants more sometimes I really feel I should have read this whole story together like other story that you have written in past ...This is the 1st story of yours that I'm reading each part after few days break so sometimes just get little impatient... But this also a fun enjoying the sweet phase of waiting for Your every part update...

Today I had my classes and just few days for exam but in morning was feeling really sick so didn't go college and I've realised one thing today when I'm not well and read your story that make me more emotional I mean Take today's part if I compare this update had not that sad moments but I've felt same emotions that I've felt during the part of Dadima's death... But I admit this also your update also help to lighten moment...Ok now end of my emotions and should start to focus on story...

Why it happens all time with geet that she failed to present her perfect dish in front of maan or should I say why it happens all time with Maan that he get the overdose of sweet... Just had got one time perfect which was also not meant for him at 1st place...let's just not get there cause the deceit geet had done by giving her muffins to Maan which were intended to go on bin...I still think of the same think how shocked I was with that revealing of muffins... Oh oh girl why you always distract me from my main topic now I've forgot where I was and what I was thinking?????

Oh the cookies... Yeah I've got my topic again...Time for a clap I've got that without going back unless I was going back wards to see what I was writing at 1stSometimes My antics also amazed me...ok ok Marium focus On only comment for which reason I'm here...Feel like this comment also gonna be long as I've not started yet and already blabbering so many things... Effects of you and headache that I'm having now...

So comment start from here ignore all which I've written before in this... So did I tell you that you stole my heart with your every part that you write...You have been never failed to do that and I'm sure it will not change in future also cause you always had something in your that intelligent brilliant mind which always surprise and amaze your reader specially I'm one of them...
 Who always become your fan after reading each part...

After saying all these I've totally forget today what was today's tittle of the part... I'm really distracted today 1hour has passed I've read the story and saying all these things I've forgot that... Not able to clearly remembered that... Your tittle also have been always my favourite but today I forgot Feeling guilty...let it be like this

Coming back to part 32  Maan's birthday and his feelings that You have written the 1st thing that made me emotional again thinking of Dadima...again feeling the emptiness and lonely...And I can totally connect myself to Maan very clearly that feeling of wanting to be alone for the time being and isn't it a weird thing our heart always has something different to offer us sometimes it want to be alone and sometimes it feels need a companion who will be beside us to hold us in sorrows and many more feels it have..

People have really strong heart to face lose of someone close but If it ever happened to me I'm sure I can never overcome the grief and try to live normal again... My heart is really week to bear all this... So I can really know what must have both feeling Maan and Geet...

We have many people still around us but the place now is empty can never be fulfilled again... That's why it becomes really difficult at sometimes to move ahead.

Maan have come to home and was welcome with sweet cookies... Ana and kabir did the wrong thing with poor geet... And then ana revealed about geets birthday and I was surprised to know that but again the same thing I've again feel the same emotions with geet..
Just in last update I've thought After maan appreciation that may be she's not alone and still someone is there for her too but again in this part I've felt no still there is many more thing are remaining... They have not become that close to support one another still lost in their own sorrow and 1st time I was feeling like I'm feeling both of their emotions in me and can easily connect to them and can also clearly understanding the thing why both of them don't want to celebrate their birthday.. And then they went for dinner with all just to keep their heart...

And then visiting geet house... He had properly visited her for 1st time cause the First visit was horrible... Maan came that time with kabir to her house for ana and then the things that he had said to her... A vast change are visible in it..If we see that time and now the bonding they share

And I've liked him wishing her birthday and one more thing I'm egarly waiting to know what will he give her as a birthday gift...

You know what I was thinking while reading what will things be like on their next birthday how they will be then????? I'm really happy that Maan is using the keychain I knew it he will do that

I remembered that moment movie when Raj and Tina won the trophy for dancing by pics of album... I've love their dance there.. Am I again distracted?? I think I am so let just finish it quickly..

Geet had asked Maan about Raj and he gave the answer I've thought on last part...

Geet lied to ana and geet is hiding something... What it is????Maan got to know that I think but then the precap You gave I'm not finding any clue what is happening there ???1st I thought geet is in trouble then how come she is enjoying rain there with maan...its so confusing...but rain ohhh ohh I love them so much when I'm home I get mad when I'll get wet in them just thinking of it... But when I've classes to attend they will turn into my enemy...Sometimes I get confused I love them or hate them...

Ohh was it really long... Aishwariya Kawaii sis sorry if I've bored you this this time a lot

After all this still sometimes I think It was really surprising to fall in love so deeply with someone like you... u remembered that PIC can I ever fall in love with Aishwariya kawaii's Someone Like You..that is coming to my mind...

If I could share my thought like this then You are the sole reason cause you write so beautifully that everytime I've broke my promise of trying to comment short...

Ok bye...and should say so sorry to trouble you and One thing I must say your writings will always remain my all time favourite and you also... Lots of Love To You sis'-'-❤️
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello
New reader here 😃
Loving this story..
Continue soon ;)
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update.