Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saro thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotional update...it s good to see maan is caring for geet... some one is thr for geet ... cookies testing is awesome... poor Ana n kabir... waiting for the maan reaction on cookies...
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part.
Love their conversation.
Maan made Geet feel good about herself. She sought his opinion as it was important for her. 
When would be Geet baking that perfect thing for Maan?
Waiting for his reaction?
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantabulas update
Both's bonding is increasing day by day
Ye kabir aur Ana both are devil yaar
Beautifully written
Loved it ❤️
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 29...

Awesome... Interesting...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

So much happened , geet missed maan n his presence . She went to London n India ... She met everyone n had so much fun...

Maan got back to his routine ... N he missed dadimaa ... He missed geet...

He is acknowledging the changes happening between them ... N liking it maybe...

Maan met geet at the airport n raj saw them together...

They caught up with each other ... 

N maan degraded to economy class for geet when she refused to upgrade to business class...
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
geet worried about her decision of selling land woh maan se puchti he kya ussne galat kiya
maan tell he is proud of her aur yeh sunnke geet bohut emotional hogai
geet making anna and kabir cookies so that she can make perfect cookie for maan birthday
ana aur kabir ne jaan buj kar sweetest wali cookies choose ki
ab dekhte maan kya kahega
waiting for next
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 31 - Beautiful update. Liked the first part more. Loving that maan forgetting his problems and his other side coming out when he is with geet. Want more of his teasing side.

I didn't expect that he will react so cool when she asked about her decision of selling land. His words overwhelmed her. He appreciated her efforts. She was happy with the feeling that someone was there behind her to support her in whatever she did.

Both becoming friends and can share anything bet them.

She had that respect for him that she placed him above all, ...beside kanha..someone like Him.

Her talk with kanha was a lot change, from previous talks. She was happy and presumed that kanha was also happy with his radha. Oh...she wants to be radha...of raj..

Maan's birthday coming and she decided to make cookies. She keep doing perfect cookies and poor ana-kabir keep testing all the batches. Ufff...what was ana thinking. She approved a sweet batch of cookies as perfect. Now definitely he will scold her for over-sweet cookies. 

soch_ti thumbnail
Warmth of arms... make you feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable, inconvenient,  unprepared, unpredictable situations... 
They have climbed up another step from talking to touching 😳. The growth of their relationship is something that I like the most. Raj loved the girl who wrote those letters to him... But he got attracted to one who looked pretty at first sight. He believed what he saw until he heard that song... haina... Maan did made assumptions, now he not only knows the person but also the soul of Geet. 

From day one to Monster Khurana's birthday there's a lot Geet has learned not because someone asked her to do so, but because she wanted to know more... Every thing got paid off because he appreciated whatever she did On Her Own... She must have felt a rainbow of emotions, he brought it out so effortlessly.

Raj is the guy... *Ji haan wohi hai khalnayaak* 

She came back running just to tell him what his words meant it was a Kodak moment... *fangirl*

Kabir & Ana lab rats... 😆 Maan k birthday k bare me nahi bataya...*Saza milegi barabar saza milegi* jo cookies koi nahi khayega unka kya hoga? Kripa karke is prashn ka uttar awashya dein...

Maan-Bithday-Cookies... Bring it on.

Thank you.

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A some one like
Who wanna be my side
Don't say me good or bad
Just hold me tight
The someone who say truth
With care in his voice
To show anger on me
Be rud but don't move on me
Who 's presence just a like a sun
That some one like a flower
Blooming my life with fragrance
Who close to my heart
Never say cheese line
Never show a false hope
Someone like who bitter
But good for health
Hehehehe
Awesome update
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I missed out on this one ...

Part 28 ... 
Awesome... Interesting ... Beautiful... Emotional...

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Geet made him understand n accept the reality... N move on ...

To not miss out on what you have with you , in the grievances of the one you lost forever...

She shared her lost Love's story ... N maan realized how much she has gone through... How she could do this... 
Maan let it all out in front of her ... He let his pain flow with his tears ...

Geet also felt all her pain n loneliness, every fears out ...

They danced to let go ... Let go off those pains n loneliness n emotional turmoil left behind the dead ...

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow again a beautifulll part
Running really change between maan now completely..
Maan encouraging word make her so good n all her fear what pooja raj think jst left..
she liking his true words that making her all good
N now when Ana n kabir said her late abt amaan bday she jst fed them her Crooky.n as she want to present him best as he like n that gesture of Geet is jst sooo aweet
Hope maan like it
N happy to c maan going forward in life happy
Waiting for nxt 😊