Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
One thing I always feel that is My Love for Gurmeet seems like increase with each passing time and the same thing is happening in your case with your story... My Love for ur story always increase more with the passing time and Now after reading this part also I'll say the same I've felt I'm in love with this part more than I was with previous part ...How do you everytime managed to amazed me with your writings... You know The way Your Mind work U deserve more appreciation and Success...Your place should me somewhere else...You are just exceptional And With Someone Like You You are giving us another Exceptional story which is gonna remain always favourite in my eyes.

Sometimes when I read story and feel so much emotions I had the strong urge to see that with My own eyes rather then only imagine same is happening with This story.. When I feel so much things By only reading how would it have felt to watch it...and I don't feel with all story only few times I guess... And Ur stories are included there U know one thing Aishwariya Kawaii sis You are really special'''

After coming home I've done the 1st thing if U have updated
I was waiting to read this part so egarly but never thought this part will make me emotional at some points again...You always surprise me with your every part You write...

"And After ages she felt a little peace" This line itself had become my favourite with out reading this whole part ...In this part I've felt so connected to geet with all her emotions... You always get successful to connect your reader With Your story then How can I escape from this magic right???

The teasing side Of Maan seems the best... I've Loved every single thing of This Monster Khurana his every side...Seeing the keychain just one thought cross geet's mind and that was Maan...so sweet she bought it without second thought and He liked that I can feel the happiness when Someone Appreciate ur present... So good moment it was for geet... But asking about London trip her mind had cross so many thought and she asked Maan... But his reply that she don't have to ask him for asking anything to him that's seems really special... When she was sharing I was just waiting for what Will Maan say...was feeling like he is the mentor of Us what he will say that will be only right thing... I did know he will take it positively but hearing that I've felt the satisfaction same as geet had felt... That feel someone is there for U in this world I've really felt emotional at that part... When she came back in his arms and those tears I was feeling like I'm in same phase... And Why I've felt all those emotions because You are the reason Cause You have write so beautifully I could only feel those emotions... The things that Maan had said was inspiring and really encouraging... I've really Loved the whole thing their hug those talk emotions and that feel of home... Not going in details but just wants to say I'm in love with this part and I'm in love with ur writing... Girl I love you so so much

I'm trying to keep it short that is why not trying to describe more but really wants to say more things You know what I want to share my thoughts for every single line you write... Will do it someday but today having limited time but wants to know Maans reaction egarly... Geet had put so efforts... Monster khurana will not behave like before I've that faith... But What surprise more is waiting in next part I'm egarly waiting for that...everything about Maan and geet in this story seems a surprise to me...specially with Maan always have this curiosity to know him more ..how he behave in all situation how he talk his thought emotions everything I want to explore... Want to know how U surprise us more in future...

Waiting for next

But still many thought remain unsaid regarding this part and I want to share them all I'm future. Love U and take care May Allah always bless u sis'-'-'-❤️
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh i hope he dosent behave like Monster
Bechari Geet trusts too much
I loved their moment of study
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Update soon 
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet is changing slowly with the support of someone like her Monster Khuranna. Their hugs and interaction are so natural. Again a sweet batch of cookies. Argh this Kabir😡
ammu5 thumbnail
speechless...aishu...u kp surprising me with ech update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya dono mein pyar hone laga...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet really needed someone to tell her that she did something right. ..he made feel goid after so long and she knows that she can depend on his opinion...but its also the same for maan too...he had dadima to understant and smooth him...and now its geet...she comes and takes his mind of his work ...she makes everything upside down and then she calms him...their reletion is so refreshing...ana and kabir will be the reason for another fight...lets see!!! Loved it!
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update
Loved it
Geet s baking cookies for maan and geet s feeling to share everything with maan ...
Continue soon
Waiting
After update pm dr
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome and lovely part..
Geet na key chain ko dekha ka usa 1st thought maan ka aye aur wo uska lia lea aya.. Monster khurana bada tease karta hai uski little torando ko sahi ma geet sirf monster ki hi torando hai😳 Maaneet lovely talk.. Maan na geet ki sari baat suni aur london trip ka warema pucha..
Monster khurana ki apprication sa geet khush hai koi toh hai jo usa samjhta hai uski problems sunta galti hona par dant leta hai solve karna ko bolta hai acha hai to appriciate karta hai maaneet ek dusra ka life problems ko samjhna lage hai bina bola.. Hope geet raj ka dreams sa bahar aajaye uska radha nahi bana hai maan ka life partner bane..
Kabir and maan ki fight solve kar do please..
Maan ka b'day par ana,kabir na expensive camera gift kia hai aur geet maan ka fav cookies bake karti hai hope monster khurana lava na ban jaye😉
Waiting for next part..
Thanks for pm..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome

loved maneet's chemistry

cant wait 4 the next part

cont soon