Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

wow lovely amazing update yar..te way my maaneet ki talks was lovely..yes geet know how to calm my maan and he was amazed how well she know him..te way geet saying abt te land and my maan ki words proud of u meant a lot to geet like a man got water after suriving in dessert for days, te way she felt some one is there for her to say right and wrong was lovely touchy..now my maan know who is raj..te way geet hugged my maan was lovely..te way geet talk with kanhan was lovely..opps geet trying to make cookies for my maan's b'day mg,but i think he likes sweet as his misty cooked heina maan..i love te update so much yar
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like you keep the characters human who have normal human tendency and behavior.
It's refreshing to read 
SHIK.LOVMAANEET thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 For me it's an emotional and sweet update 😊
The way Maan teases her is so lovely I'm loving it actually 😉
Geet ask his advice n Omg what he told her totally shaken me up
Actually in reality I'm also like her (story character)excluding kanah devotee n my parents are there. Having no idea what to do n what not to do, I'm also very much similar to her in nature.
... So, when Maan said that he's proud on her,I actually started crying n geet did the same. I'm so so happy for this particular section when Maan told her ("Never ever Geet, regret the decisions you have made. If it goes right, you will make yourself proud and if it goes wrong, still feel proud that you learned something.") I actually feel so strong
Thanks
😊 😃
Ana n kabir r shooo stupid
sweet cookies kha Kar Maan gussa hi karega but birthday gift srif cookies
I'm highly disappointed 🥱 kuch interesting hona chahiye tha 😆
Waiting eagerly
Please update soon
N sry I wrote some extra lines,which are not so important thing.
Please ignore
As update is Rocking like always 👏
taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well well it should be Monster Ana this time;) cruel sibling

Nice update loved it
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! wonderfully written! Maan loves 2 tease n annoy Geet! he thanks her 4 the gift! Geet tells Maan abt wt she did! Maan is proud that she is taking her own decisions! she is awed! Maan is astute! he knew it was Raj! Geet n Maan getting closer! Ahh Geet fancies herself as Raj's Radha! when will she move on? Monster Khurana's little tornado bakes 4 him! its his bday! she wants it the cookies 2 b perfect! update soon
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the update...so geet revealed to maan about her act and he appreciated her..that was nicee..
So Mr. Msk ka birthday hai..kabir and ana bought camera .it would be better if they both solve their prblm..
Geet is making cookies and ana choose the sweetest..hahahahah..will be waiting for maans reaction..
And the key chain..I think it's going to be a symbol of their love and friendship..do update soon .
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey add me in ur pm list..
singh24 thumbnail

Image result for glitter graphic pics of lovely

Image result for glitter graphic pics of lovely

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aishu
You said you were feeling a bit down. I was going through certain poems and found this one, Poem- Opportunity by Berton Braley

With doubt and dismay you are smitten
You think there's no chance for you, son?
Why, the best books haven't been written
The best race hasn't been run,
The best score hasn't been made yet,
The best song hasn't been sung,
The best tune hasn't been played yet,
Cheer up, for the world is young!

No chance? Why the world is just eager
For things that you ought to create
Its store of true wealth is still meagre
Its needs are incessant and great,
It yearns for more power and beauty
More laughter and love and romance,
More loyalty, labor and duty,
No chance--why there's nothing but chance!

For the best verse hasn't been rhymed yet,
The best house hasn't been planned,
The highest peak hasn't been climbed yet,
The mightiest rivers aren't spanned,
Don't worry and fret, faint hearted,
The chances have just begun,
For the Best jobs haven't been started,
The Best work hasn't been done.

FRom all your talks, I have gathered that you and I, we are alike in more than one ways.

Just wanted to let you know you are doing one amazing job as a writer. The other day I started with  Sanyeeka. Read the first chapter. You'll find me on the thread son or on your blog.

And also it is very rare to find a reader like you who so wholeheartedly encourages and appreciates another writer. You are a gem of a person. And a very beautiful person. I'm glad I happened to met you or rather say that I'm lucky that you found me. Thank you so much.

Any time you're feeling now. Need an ear. Ask and it shall be given.You just gotta pm me lady. I'll be there for you. I can be your Ayush until you find your Maan. Hahaha

🤗

With love Commelina

Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet is thinking about you a lot Monster so  get used to being embarrassed lol OMG they are falling so hard for each other its like obvious and i am so afraid to hear any revelation of emotions. Damn 11 batches of cookies I stop at 3. I hope those cookies arent so sweet again. will wait for the ext updaate :)