Karan on Kajol:Chapters end, Books end, Relationships End

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
In his book "An Unsuitable Boy" Karan Johar has spilled the beans on how things turned bitter between him and Kajol and how he thinks she "doesn't deserve him anymore".And today at the launch of his book "An Unsuitable Boy", when the ace filmmaker was asked about his fallout with Kajol, he told Shobhaa De,"I don't want to say anything more (about her). Chapters end. Books end. Relationships end." Well, that itself sadly describes the current equation between them. And going by this scenario it looks like KJo and Kajol are never becoming friends ever again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
could he shut up about kajol. stupid cow
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loosing a friend on such a bitter note is devastating!

Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandiab

could he shut up about kajol. stupid cow

Apparently he cant. ðŸ¤£

When Kajol and Adi fought Kajol made it a point to ask the media beforehand not to ask her questions about Adi. She never spoke about him in live interviews other than that very infamous filmfare print interview. 

And its hilarious to see some Fawad fans taking his side just cuz unkay crush ko 2 takkay ka role diya in his movie. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
It surely hurts when a relation ends
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An old friendship ended on such a bitter note. Sad. This could have been avoided if both of them had not acted so impulsively especially Kajol.
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is using Kajol to sell his book.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Sad that their friendship fell apart. 😕
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Cry me a River. 

Now can he shut up plz?

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There was a time when Karan used to talk a lot about Kajol in all his interviews even when she was away from films. But I had a feeling that it was over. He moved on to people like Alia etc but seems like he never really got over his Kajol obsession. I have a feeling he acts BFF like with other actresses with an intention to make Kajol jealous ðŸ˜†
Considering her old interviews she did say she was possessive about him but maybe that has changed after AD happened