Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: astha36

Knew a post like this will come up. I am expecting more such posts though. It is definitely drama when Lopa cries but not when tears of grief flow from Bani's eyes while she has a smiling expression on. Totes.

If she herself said Bani's questions were "senseless" and laughed about them with Rohan, doesn't her crying and doing so much drama make her fake? Either she lied in the episode or she lied during WKV. You choose.

If you feel that Bani's tears are fake then you're free to make your own topic about it. 😊
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Mera title, mera crown. 😭

Konsa title behen aur konsi crown? Wo title jo tumhare pas nahi aur wo crown jo tumhe committee ne di aur tumne jeeti nahi?

I dont even want to put her down on what she did before bb .. im sure she must have worked hard for it ..but she is not humble at all ..she is so over the head about it..at the same time she never fails to put others down on their achievements.. all n all she have a bad personality 
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Haha yeah. ANYONE (so Rohan is included) but Lopa!😳

Don't worry only Rohan will win. Only he has all the qualities of winner.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
-- Edited by astha36 - 7 years ago
astha36 thumbnail

If she herself said Bani's questions were "senseless" and laughed about them with Rohan, doesn't her crying and doing so much drama make her fake? Either she lied in the episode or she lied during WKV. You choose.

If you feel that Bani's tears are fake then you're free to make your own topic about it. 😊

Haha you changed your post. That's cute.

What I felt was that she got emotional because Salman spoke at length about her father. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Absolutely agree with each word Ami
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: astha36

Haha you changed your post. That's cute.

What I felt was that she got emotional because Salman spoke at length about her father. 

Thanks! I did it (before your post) because I can realise when I'm wrong. 😳

It could be. But she was twisting a lot of things. It seemed more for sympathy than getting emotional. Had she given a similiar reaction during the episode I don't think she would've looked fake. But then again, everyone has its own POVs.
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe!👏

I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama!

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And also said "itne senseless questions te"?😕

Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man.👏

PERFECT post actually this is called playing sympathy card...it looked so planned and prepared

She was telling as if bani has said what not yaar matlab it was way too much and wht was that bani jaisi ladki...it really shows her mannera andso called principles

I agree with salman that bani shud not have reacted but she is also emotional when it comes to her mom...I understand its lil sensitive

astha36 thumbnail

Thanks! I did it (before your post) because I can realise when I'm wrong. 😳

It could be. But she was twisting a lot of things. It seemed more for sympathy than getting emotional. Had she given a similiar reaction during the episode I don't think she would've looked fake. But then again, everyone has its own POVs.

Yes, you did it before my post, unfortunately I had already replied. Some things cannot be unsaid though. But I appreciate what you did. Going a bit off topic - Bani doesn't have the quality to realise her mistakes. Just had to say it.
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree she's too good.. but I feel still there's some scope of improvement.. if she had a plan to play victim on these issues on weekend then she should not have laughed in front of Rohan after the task.. Rohan said twice while his fight with Bani that woh has rahi thi tum ne aise question kiye.. yahan kuch mistake ho gai, warna shayad ham bhi nahi pakad patey..