Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

i couldn't stop laughing when she was doing her  ginti of achievements ..hadd nautanki hui hai aaj .. i underestimated her fakeness 

Mera title, mera crown. 😭

Konsa title behen aur konsi crown? Wo title jo tumhare pas nahi aur wo crown jo tumhe committee ne di aur tumne jeeti nahi?
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lopa's reaction was less about exposing bani. in fact it wasn't even about exposing Bani. We all know how many cuss words Bani uses, and we could also see what happened b/w Bani and Lopa's conversation. Bani heard thrice what Lopa had to say.

Lopa's reaction seemed so out of place today. Where were these feelings when Bani had said it to her that day after the phone call. If Lopa says she doesn't like overreacting and she is was being patient. Good for her. 
BUT if she really is someone who is patient, I WOULD expect her to have told Bani very calmly and clearly that day after the phone call what she said in front of Salman today. 

Lopa herself ended up sounding selfish instead of exposing the selfish Bani. 
Why in the world does Lopa think that what happened between them will only have repercussions FOR HER and HER IMAGE?
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Haha yeah. ANYONE (so Rohan is included) but Lopa! 😳

Yay Rohan FTW! LOL
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fake victim being compared to another fake victim.😉
Even Gautam wasn't this bad. She broke every record of fakeness and drama.

Victim is better than BIG anda Loser any day! 😉
Akhinaravi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Lopa exposed the real face of bani...m very happy
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Knew a post like this will come up. I am expecting more such posts though. It is definitely drama when Lopa cries but not when tears of grief flow from Bani's eyes while she has a smiling expression on. Totes.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe! 👏

I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama! 

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And also said "itne senseless questions te"? 😕

Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man. 👏

@Bold
She said it herself to Rohan that she wasn't effected by Bani's words. I don't know why everyone is acting as if she was humiliated. 
Either she was acting cocky by stating she wasn't effected thus, being fake. Or she really wasn't effected and this is all to restore her broken image. Either way, fake. 
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe! 👏

I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama! 

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And also said "itne senseless questions te"? 😕
Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man. 👏

You have a right to claim Lopa was fake and was seeking sympathy.
But tell me do you think the grimacing and faces that Bani was making as Salman was talking speaks highly of Bani.Doesn't it appear rude and a" I care less attitude."
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa top 4 Mai bhi nehi jayega ... Sure.. Kyuki world acche se samajh geya ... Lopa kistaraki nautanki karte hai , kitna fake... Khudki compare Rohan ke saath karte hai... And Rohan to apna game is lopa ke saath kharab kiya...
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You have a right to claim Lopa was fake and was seeking sympathy.
But tell me do you think the grimacing and faces that Bani was making as Salman was talking speaks highly of Bani.Doesn't it appear rude and a" I care less attitude."

What do Bani's expressions have to do with Lopa lying, doing drama and crying crocodile tears?
To answer your question, yes it probably appears rude to some. To me it didn't. One of the things I love about her is her "I don't give a damn" attitude.