This is what you call playing the victim card.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe! 👏
I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama! 

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And Rohan also said "itne senseless questions te"? 😕

Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man. 👏

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

The way this woman..Lopamudra Raut, twisted everything in her favour and made Bani look SO BAD is commendable. I'm not denying that Bani was wrong too but Lopa took everything to another level. Baat ko kidar se kidar le jana koi isse sikhe!👏

I thought after Gautam Gulati no one can play the victim card so well but this girl broke his record today! Itne fake tears and itna drama!

If those things that Bani said were so hurtful then why did she laugh with Rohan about them? And also said "itne senseless questions te"?😕

Itna nautanki karne ke liye and still make people believe you're right after all the disgusting things you said, you need to be very intelligent and I guess I underestimated her. After she's out of the house she should direct a movie or act in a saas bahu drama! She's too good man.👏

But most of people can see through her fakeness. She is not going to top 2. Top 2 has to be Bani and Manveer.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it! Finally Lopa revealed Bani's dirty face to the public. Theres no way Bani will win this season!! Good job Lopa! Even Salman Khan supported you and i loved how the housemates who supported Bani earlier came and apologized to Lopa. Lopa, you go girl! Just having tattoos and swearing left, right and center doesnt make one STRONG.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is called exposing 👏. Exposed bani completely her giving galis n always jumping to conclusions without hearing out.
Also exposed how bani didnt got punished but rohan got. Loved it when she said agar main hath upar rakhti toh zameen pe beechi hoti.
Lopa fully bajoed bani. 👏
Bani had nothing other than making faces n then
Ha maine task me gusse me bola aur galti maann li.😆. Ms bodybuilder got scared didnt u.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yay Go Lopa if your being compare to Gautam Gulati your already a winner!
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

Loved it! Finally Lopa revealed Bani's dirty face to the public. Theres no way Bani will win this season!! Good job Lopa! Even Salman Khan supported you and i loved how the housemates who supported Bani earlier came and apologized to Lopa. Lopa, you go girl! Just having tattoos and swearing left, right and center doesnt make one STRONG.

@bold But I thought HMs were sucking up to Bani to be in the good graces of SK? So now that must mean they realised that it's Lopa who's Sallu's favourite and are now sucking up to her. ;)
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nataunki pan ke dusre name lopa mudra... Itni akkar... Jab bani ne hug karne ke hat baraia tabbhi lopa akar dikhaia ... Rohan Ki kehene ke bad usne hug kiya... Is larki Mai kuch modeaty bhi nehi hai
And woh Keya kaha , bani jaisi larki ? Iska matlab Keya thi ? Woh kis taraki ladki , ghatiyapan Ki ek had hoti hai... Disgusting 😡
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

She can be a second runner up :P Winner - Rohan 😉
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Fake victim being compared to another fake victim. 😉
Even Gautam wasn't this bad. She broke every record of fakeness and drama.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is exactly what happened with gauti he abused n was wrong but tanna made him hero. Exactly what bani did. Bani today was sulking. Even when niti said bechari rori (lopa) bani said main bhi rou kya😆.