Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
@Hinna. I agree. maybe she likes it. but she has a gr8 personality, voice and laugh too.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

she has the same look everywhere but it does suit her

As someone with straight hair, I know that it can be hard to change your hairstyle. I have the same hairstyle every day since as long as I can remember because it's pretty much impossible for me to curl it or do an updo or style it any other way. Clips and pins slide out after a while because of it's silky texture. So if Sarah's hair is anything like mine I can understand why she doesn't experiment. Although from what I remember in her earlier shows, she has somewhat wavy hair.
awida thumbnail
@Umz. it is a blessing to have a silky hair. I am doing every trick to straight my hair..but it keeps jumping and making me look like a hibbie!😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Umz. it is a blessing to have a silky hair. I am doing every trick to straight my hair..but it keeps jumping and making me look like a hibbie!😆

Lol we all want what we don't have. Hair straighteners don't work for you? I love my hair but I can't help being frustrated with and complaining about it. Silky straight hair is tough to style. It always unravels and pins slide out. I can truly understand when people complain about an actress not experimenting with her hair because if she is blessed with hair like mine then experimenting with such hair is out of the question. I manage to get away with my hair simply because it is dyed with bright, rainbow colours otherwise it's super boring.
awida thumbnail
@Umz. in fact I wasn't complaining about Sarah's hair. I was compliminting it ...😆 You don't know how your silky hairs save much of time, and make you look perfect..while my curly or wavy hair make me look like I've just wake up:( . In my hometown where I am heading to tomorrow..everybody will make fun of it. It is really sad! ppl their are obssessed with straight hairs. 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Umz. in fact I wasn't complaining about Sarah's hair. I was compliminting it ...😆 You don't know how your silky hairs save much of time, and make you look perfect..while my curly or wavy hair make me look like I've just wake up:( . In my hometown where I am heading to tomorrow..everybody will make fun of it. It is really sad! ppl their are obssessed with straight hairs. 

I was not complaining either ðŸ˜†
I just wanted her a different makeover..
In Alvida she tried different hair style and worked well IMO😃
She is very pretty undoubtedly. 

I myself die for straight hair.. my hair is wavy and when I go back home, it becomes curly due to humidity..ewww .😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I was not complaining either ðŸ˜†
I just wanted her a different makeover..
In Alvida she tried different hair style and worked well IMO😃
She is very pretty undoubtedly. 

I myself die for straight hair.. my hair is wavy and when I go back home, it becomes curly due to humidity..ewww .😆

same here. but I have to agree that curly hair is useful when you start loosing your hair due to age. I feel it is a blessing now. coz it looks thick.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

You are lucky Umz, I wish I had straight hair
I hate my wavy hair it always looks messy
canuck-umz thumbnail
Awida, Neel, Hinna - I know you guys weren't complaining about her hair. I was making a general statement about how as someone with straight hair, it's hard to change the style because of how difficult it is.

Thank-you ladies but trust me, it's not as great as everyone makes it seem. Like I said, it can be boring like mine. I always have the same hairstyle every single day including parties and events. The one plus point is that I don't get bedhead. I essentially don't need to brush it if I don't have time and it will still look fine.

Anyways, anyone still following the show? I am scared that these guys will stay with their spouses. It's a good thing but after a betrayal like this I am not so sure.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The show ended today. I've mixed feelings about it. Its good that Ryan Ania didn't end up together and realised their mistakes...but I felt bad that amongst all this mess it was Kamil who had to suffer the most..both mentally and physically. What do you guys think?