Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did the drama stop airing during Ramadan, i would've thought it'd be finished by now.
anyway,

happened to watch the latest episode, so from what I guess, Aania and Rayan were having an "affair" or atleast seeing each other without letting their partners know and now, everyone knows 😆

tbh, they are getting what they deserved. The only person I truly feel bad for is Kamil. Zoya too but she had her Daniyal fiasco.

and if anything, during this whole thing, her past mistake is coming to haunt her again. Like she's trying to move on, but she can't. I really wanted her to not comeback to live with Rayan, but she will until " Her sister is married". I think in the end, Raayan will be with Zoya and Aania and Kamil.

but ideally I'd like Kamil and Zoya to end up together and Aania and Rayaan do whatever 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Zoya and Kamil can be tanhai ke saathi <333
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol at all the Zoya and Kamil shipping going on now. That would be something else if these two happen but can we expect that in a Pakistani show especially since this would be marriage number I don't even know for them.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am shipping Kamil/Zoya not just out of sympathy. They were very good togather from their first meeting. they have many things in common..both are caring , out speaking, friendly, understanding and above all they look good togather. I just wish their scene from last Sunday was a bit longer, coz he just looked at her when she was leaving his home, how I wish they talk to each other. 
I watched an American movie (Random Hearts) It is about a man who lost his wife in a plane crash only to find out that she was traveling with her beu, who was killed with her. when he and that man's widow met the real story started ..and I just loved the conversations they had, and how they were healed after their meetings.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Songs for Kamil which suit the current situation 
TANHAI from  Dil Chahta Hai

Sach keh raha Hai diwana from Rehna hai tere dil mein

He stole the show

Anya Rayan should see Kamil Zoya comforting each other Pata toh chale kaisa lagta hai

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i even have a ship name for them
KaYa or ZaMil
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i even have a ship name for them

KaYa or ZaMil

KaYa sounds cute.😃 
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand whats going on in the minds of Rayan & Ania
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sarah Khan needs to curl her hair for a change... I had enough of her hair from Ehsaas..
In the scenes she is more cautious about her than expressions🥱
Edited by Neel_M - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
@Niel. I agree. I too want Sarah to experiment  with her looks, and work hard on her acting skills . sometimes she fails to give the perfect experience, which take away from the scene she's acting in.