Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved the last episode. It is one of my all time fav. last episodes. it was written very well. it made the impossible possible. All the characters made sense. and the actors did amazing job. Sarah was breathtaking in the last scene, she was sooo beautiful..which made it tough to Kamil to stay away from her.. 
I am glad that Ahmad Hassan did Kamil's character, coz from the day he entered the show there was no looking back. From a boring serial it turned to a very interesting one. His acting saved this serial. and I kept having goosepumbs watching his last scenes. He is a brilliant actor!
Rabab Hashim too..gave one of her best performances in this serial. Agha Ali and Sarah khan were very beautiful. and I couldn't hate Reyan and Aniya, only because of them. 
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Every relation needs a closure, and this is the real closure of Aania and Rayan's relationship.
Without a proper closure people cannot move on with their new relation.. and that is what we saw in this show... I appreciate that they realised that they are not living in their past anymore, and now they moved on with their spouses. I like the confession of Aania and Rayan to their spouses.

Kaamil (don't know is real name) did a great job and everyone is happy at the end.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Umz, you can always use a curler 😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Umz, you can always use a curler 😆

For silky straight hair curler wont work..😊
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

For silky straight hair curler wont work..😊

Same thinking.😆
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Curlers are supposed to work for everyone though? My cousins use it 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, how'd it end?
everyone left on their own? 😆
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

So, how'd it end?

everyone left on their own? 😆

You have to watch the last episode. it is the best one. and you can watch it like a telefilm. so romantic!😃
awida thumbnail

Agha Ali Talks About His Relationship With Sarah Khan

Agha Ali and Sarah Khan recently got engaged but they haven't talked about their relationship a lot in talk shows or interviews. Agha Ali for the first time talked about how this engagement took place when he and Sarah were invited as guests on a Morning Show. Agha Ali is known for being very vocal on Morning Shows, he also loves participating in these shows.

Agha Ali said, "Sara is probably one of the best co-stars I worked with. When we worked together, everything was so smooth. We clicked instantly but it was my mother who really liked her and if it wasn't for her maybe I wouldn't have taken this relationship so seriously.Agha Ali also said that he was very close to his mother and he cannot imagine getting married to someone his mother does not like

He also said that my mother started liking Sara khan" when she saw her on talk shows. She liked the fact that Sarah wasn't very talkative and always had a smile on her face. He also revealed that they were going to get married very soon

awida thumbnail

Sarah Khan Talks About Agha Ali's Good Qualities

Sarah Khan and Agha Ali recently got engaged. Everyone wants to know more about them and especially why they fell in love with each other. They are being seen together in number of shows and for a change it is good to see them talking about each other as well as their relationship.

Sarah Khan and Agha Ali were invited as guests on Good Morning Pakistan. Sarah Khan talked about those good qualities of Agha Ali which attracted her towards him. She said,

"He is very responsible. Unlike other men, he does not only concentrate on his own work but also looks after the house and family although many people think he is not responsible but that is not the case.

Sarah Khan also said that Agha Ali will stay a mystery for people who don't know him very well. She said,

"He might come across as someone with an attitude to a person who does not know him very well but once you get to know him he is totally opposite to that. He gives everyone so much respect. It is so wrong that some people judge others and pass comments about them without getting to know them.

The next aspect of Agha Ali's personality which Sarah revealed was the best one. She said,

"He never lies. He is so truthful that he does not even tell small lies. He is very honest.

Sarah Khan surely told the viewers some brand new things about Agha Ali