in this relationship
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 18~Romance And Fear

It started to rain and they both got drenched.
Abeer: how romantic.
Meher: it's our first rain together.
Abeer: so?
He put her down making her stand on her feet.
Meher: so
She encircled her arms around his neck and joined her forehead with his, he held her by her waist and as she was wearing a waist cut out dress, his hands touched her skin. Their lips were just inches apart, they kept leaning closer and shared a kiss.

They parted away after sometime and smiled at each other.

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezar karun
Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun
He forwarded his hand to her and she happily gave her hand in his hand and they began dancing on the beach as if they are in heaven.

Khudko main yoon kho doon
Ke phir na kabhi paaun
Haule haule zindagi ko
Ab tere hawale karu
He twirled her thrice and she fell in his arms, he kissed her neck which felt ticklish, she giggled and he straightened her.

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
He turned her and pulled her in a way her back touched his front. They had an eyelock.
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho o ho o...

Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote sare bharam re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
He turned her towards him and pushed her backward holding her hands and pulled her by her waist.
O ho o ho o...

Baadalon ki tarah hi toh
Thune mujhpe saya kiya hai
Baarishon ki tarah hi toh
Thune khushiyon se bhigaya hai
Aandhiyon ki tarah hi toh
Thune hosh ko udaya hai
Then she went a little far holding his hand and he pulled her, she twirled and he entwined his left hand with her right hand.
Mera muqadar sawara hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re
He nuzzled in her neck and kissed her neck and then her temple.
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho o ho o...

Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua yeh

Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua yeh

He continued twirling her and picked her in his arms at the end. The sky gave a loud thunder and she gripped him tight hiding her face in his chest. He realized she's scared of thunderstorms and kissed her hair.
Abeer: Mehu baby it's nothing.

She got touched and lifted her face and looked at him blushingly.
Meher: what did you call me?
Abeer: tumhe bura laga?
Meher: not at all, I was saying that now it's night and rain still haven't stopped, how will we go home?
Abeer: we'll stay here in a hut.

He went towards the nearby hut with her still in his arms and went inside.
Meher: Abeer it's too dark, m scared.
Abeer: so what? No ghost will come, every ghost knows you're a monster's bride.

He said and she smiled. He made her stand on her feet and he switched on the flashlight in his phone to search a room. He held her hand and walked further searching for room and when they found, they were fast asleep. Next morning, when Abeer woke up, he saw Meher wasn't there. He went outside and saw her sitting in front of the sea dipping her feet. He sat beside her.
Abeer: what happen?
Meher: nothing, ghar chalein?
Abeer: han

They sat on the bike and rode off. The whole ride, Meher didn't said anything. After a long ride, they reached their house and unlocked the door and went inside. Meher was very tensed as if something bad is going to happen to her. She went to their room and sat on the bed holding her knees hiding her face. Abeer came and tapped her shoulder, she didn't looked up. He did it again but still no response came. He called her name many times but she didn't look up not even for once. He sat on his side of bed and caressed her hair, he became really tensed as to what happened to her suddenly. He thought she might be tired so he went to kitchen and brought breakfast for her. She wasn't ready to look at him. He wasn't angry but worried, he held her shoulder.
Abeer: Meher kya hua? Naraz ho? Gussa ho kya? Kuchh bolo, get angry but don't be quiet.

She finally looked up and got down the bed, she went out of the room and brought the newspaper and gave it to him.

Meher: I did what you told me not to do, there weren't more outfits, so I had to do modelling in those clothes only.

He saw her photo in the newspaper, it was in the same lehenga which he told her not to wear. She looked on and he kept on staring at the newspaper. Then he looked up and kept it aside. She was afraid of his reaction. He held her wrist and made her sit. She clutched the bedsheet tightly and he wrapped his arm around her bare waist sending shivers down her spine. He took her fully in his lap and she got even more scared.
Meher: kya kar rahay ho?

He held her hand.
Abeer: looking at your face, it's so cute.

He smiled, she was confused. He kept his free hand on her arm and pulled her a little more close.

Abeer: baby are you scared?

She nodded in positive and he looked on.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. Mehbeer rain scenes are very romantic.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

they had romantic time...
but

abeer silence looks scary ...
will he get angry...

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update 😃
continue soon
thnks 4 pm
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved their rain romance
So that's what was wrong with meher she was afraid of his reaction
He seems ok but just need to wait for next update to see properly
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 19~Valentine's Party.

Abeer: are you scared?
Meher nodded in positive and wasn't even touching him, she had her hands in her lap and she had her in his lap. He held her arms firmly.

Abeer: why? Do I scold you? Beat you? Slap you? What do I do that you're scared?

Meher looked down. She had tears in her eyes although she knew that he loved her now. She didn't replied.

Abeer: answer me.
Meher: nothing.
Abeer: you're scared of me? Your husband? The one who loves you like anything. Have you seen a husband making his wife sit in his lap then scolding him?

She nodded in negative.

Abeer: so you think I will say that you'll see it today?

She looked at him as he read her mind.

Abeer: yehi soch rahi thi na?

Meher: hmm

She nodded in positive and blinked back many tears.

Abeer: kyun? Yar majboori thi first time hogaya, it's your wish whatever clothes you wear, tum ne crime nahi kiya hai ok.

She finally let her tears roll down her cheek.

Abeer: kyun ro rahi ho?
Meher: aap mujhse gussa nahi ho?
Abeer: no not at all, seriously.

He replied and rubbed her tears away. She hugged him still sitting in his lap and he hugged her back.
Abeer: don't ever be scared of me, you only say that even if I am a monster then I am your monster. This monster will never harm you.

He said lovingly making her have a sigh of relief.

Meher: it was natural reaction.

Abeer: I understand, you don't need to explain but will you keep on sitting on my lap only?

Meher: oh sorry

She was standing up but he pulled her back and smiled naughtily. She looked on.

Abeer: mazak kar raha tha. Last night kitna maza aya tha na.

Meher blushed and picked a pillow and started hitting him. He too started hitting her and ended up hugging each other smilingly.

Abeer: now enough fun, let's freshen up.

He said laughingly and she got up from his lap and went to washroom.
Abeer said in heart: I shouldn't even act of being angry in front of her, when I faked anger right now she got too scared that she started crying, I have to be careful. Bechari.

He warned himself and took his clothes out. Soon they both were ready and went to their workplaces. Anurag announced about Valentine's day party tomorrow at office. Later he called Abeer in his cabin.

Anurag: have a seat.
Abeer: papa kya hua?

He asked after having a seat.
Anurag: tumhara concert Valentine's day k 2 din baad hai so be prepared.
Abeer: ji
Anurag: and take care of my daughter, bohat pyaar karti hai tum se, usko aainda kabhi hurt mat karna.

Abeer: I won't.

Anurag: or ab beer ko hath mat lagana.
Abeer: ji

He greeted him and he went. He was going to his studio when he heard some men looking at Meher's photo with bad sight. He punched one of them.
Abeer: don't you dare..don't you dare look at my wife like that.
Man: arey hai he itni hot, humara kya kasoor hai?

They laughed and he got even more angry.
Abeer: agar ek or baar kaha, teri Jan lelunga.

He went angrily. Next day at Valentine's day party, Abeer brought Meher with him at the party, she wore a red frock and they went further with everyone greeting Abeer and ogling Meher. Abeer kept ignoring those men and got busy in the crowd. A man came towards Meher and grabbed her hand.
Man: ma'am one selfie, you're hot.

Abeer heard it and came pushing through the crowd. He pulled Meher away from that man taking her inside the office to his studio.
Meher: I told you already about it.
Abeer: I shouldn't have brought you here, agar main nahi ata pata nahi wo aadmi kya kar deta tumhare saath

He said cupping her cheeks.

Meher: my monster is becoming human.

They giggled and he kissed her cheek.

Abeer: naughty Mehu, let's go outside.

Meher: yahan laye kiun thay?

She asked laughingly.

Abeer: oh you want something to happen? But not now, your lipstick will be ruined, hum ghar pe karengay aaram se.

He said like a child and she bursted out laughing and they went outside hand in hand. Meher stood among the crowd and Abeer went on stage.

Abeer: who would like to hear one verse of my upcoming new song which I am going to sing in concert?

Everyone hooted and that meant it was a yes.

Abeer: OK so here I go.

Jukhi Teri Palko Mein Mil Jaaye Mujhe Panah Palke Ghire Aansu Bhari Reh Jaaye Mere Nishan Tute Dil Ki Mat Kar Tu Fikar Mere Hamnawa Pyaar Du Tujhko Is Kadar Reh Jaaye Mere Nishaan

Mere Nishaan.Mere Nishaan

Mere Nishaan.Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan.Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan.Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan.Mere Nishaan Mere Nishaan.aan.aaa

Everyone clapped and he got down the stage and stood by Meher keeping his arm around her.

Abeer: papa kept my concert two days after today.

Meher: that's great, and nice song by the way. It is one of the best songs.

Abeer: thanks. Sab tumko ghoor kyun rahay hain?

Meher: kya faraq parrta hai? I am toh always yours na, monster.

He smiled at her. Anurag came on stage. He announced about Abeer's concert and said that without a dance, a party is incomplete.

Abeer whispered to Meher: hum toh rozz hi dance kartay hain.

He said and giggled and she too giggled. Anurag got down the stage and Meher hugged him.

Meher said like a child: papa.

Anurag hugged her back.

Anurag: beta Meher sab dekh rahay hain, tum bachi nahi ho.

Meher: aapki to hoon na, and by the way even if I got my prince, you're still my king.

Anurag smiled and she parted away and kissed his cheek. He kissed her forehead and Abeer was about to take his blessings but he stopped him.

Anurag: not in front of everyone beta, go enjoy.

Meher and Abeer went on the dance floor hand in hand.

Will everything go alright?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
beach dance in rain.damn romantic with romantic song.meher is scared as she did modelling in that dress itself as she had no other option.guess abeer is not angry.nice mehbeer scene.missed pics
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
so sweet of abeer that he is not at all angry with meher n even consoled her.loved it.liked abeer saving meher from dirty men at d party.abeer singing was nice.in this part i loved meher anurag n anurag abeer scene.plz chose an actor 4 anurag's role.its a very nice charac