Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
mehbeer morning moments were sweet.perfect pic.meher telling him not to be guilty of coming near her was lovely.when abeer is drunk he is so cheap.anurag is so sad.loved meher anurag conversation regarding abeer.waiting 4 abeer's b'day.which actor is playing Anurag?
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

mehbeer morning moments were sweet.perfect pic.meher telling him not to be guilty of coming near her was lovely.when abeer is drunk he is so cheap.anurag is so sad.loved meher anurag conversation regarding abeer.waiting 4 abeer's b'day.which actor is playing Anurag?

Not decided yet
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 14: Passionate Night

Abeer and Meher were sleeping close to each other, they were feeling peaceful. But no matter how peaceful a sleep is, it is meant to be broken. Abeer's sleep got disturbed by the haunting dreams and he woke up suddenly freeing Meher from his grip with a jerk. Abeer was feeling completely numb, even though he had Meher who loved him more than her life, but no lover can take a mother's place. Everyday he was reminded of his mother but didn't knew what to do. He looked at Meher and held her hand close to his heart and cried.

His sobs disturbed her sleep and she woke up and on seeing him cry, she got worried and sat up and took his head in her lap running her fingers in his hair. She knew what was bothering him.
Meher: Abeer kya hogaya?
Abeer: you know what happened.
Meher kissed his forehead.
Meher: mujhe pata hai aapko kaisa feel hota hai, lekin aap fikar mat karo, trust God and everything will be fine, if you want, I can make you meet your mother.
Abeer: you can?
Meher: yes I can.
Abeer: is se bari khushi ki baat or koi ho hi nahi sakti.

He got up from her lap and hugs her wiping his tears, he was really thankful to God on giving her such a caring wife.

Meher: Abeer, I talked to her about bringing her here but she thought you won't like meeting her, bohat bola unko, bohat try ki convince karne ki, par wo nahi maani, vo kehrahi thi k jab tak aap nahi chahogay, wo nahi aayengi.

Abeer: oh so you met her, when and where?

Flashback:
Meher was driving to an unknown place. She stopped after sometime outside a building of about four floors. She stepped down the car and went towards the elevator, as the door opened, she went inside and pressed the button of third floor. As she reached, she went outside towards a flat and rang the doorbell. As the lady opened the door, she greeted her.
Meher: aunty, main Meher.

The woman is Lakshmi, Abeer's mother.

Lakshmi: kon Meher?
Meher: aapki bahu.
Lakshmi: Abeer didn't come with u?
Meher: no
Lakshmi moved back to let her in and she came in. They settled in Lakshmi's room.
Meher: aunty, I know u didn't get to come in our marriage, m really sorry for Abeer's behavior, but slowly he's changing, I can make u both meet, he doesn't stays happy.
Lakshmi: I can't meet him, he will get more sad seeing me.
Meher: nahi aunty, ek beta kabhi maa k bager khush nahi rehsakta, aap bolein to main unse baat karoon?

Lakshmi: nahi, usko khush rehnay do.
Meher: Aunty, aap ko lagta hai k vo khush hain? Main maan jati hoon, but what about u? I m your daughter in law, main itna to kar hi sakti hoon.

Lakshmi: I understand u want to do good, but Abeer will not be happy, u go, only u can make him happy.
Fb end.

Meher: last option bacha tha k aapse baat karoon, sach kahoon to u should reconcile, ask your heart, are you really happy without her?

Abeer: main milna chahta bhi hoon or nahi bhi chahta.

Meher: should I make u meet her?

Abeer: I don't know.

Meher: OK.

They go to their workplace together and later when they come back at night, Abeer was driving towards the bar. They got down the car and went inside, their eyes searched for the bar counter and as they found it, they went towards it and asked for wine. They drank together. They kept on taking more, they stopped when they got high and sat down on couch.

Meher: let's dance.
Abeer: OK.

They stood up holding hands and joined the dancing crowd. They danced until they got tired and exited from there and went to their home. They entered their home laughing hard.

Abeer: kitna maza ata hai na sath mein peene mein

Meher: han, bohat ziada, chalo room mein chaltey hain.

They went to their room with stumbling steps and Meher threw herself on the bed pulling him on top of her.

Meher: say u love me, just for once and I m all yours.

Abeer: I love u, let's make this night a special night.

Meher: yayyy, u finally said it, I m ready.

She said and pulled him by his collars smiling cutely. He kissed her neck and she ran her fingers in his hair, he kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and near her lips. She closed her eyes and he freed her hair from the catcher and ruffled her hair. She tightened her grip and he removed her jewelry. He sat up while she was still laying and took her fully in her lap.

Kaise bataun tujhe, ki, dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye, jo, hai apne darmiyaan...
He kissed her lips and she responded cupping his cheek sleepily.

Ho kaise bataun tujhe, ki, dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye, jo, hai apne darmiyaan...

Tere kareeb main ho sakoon, de de tu apni raza
Paas bithaun, ye zulf sawaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish, ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe...

(ooo oo oo o, ooo ooo o) * 2
He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her earlobe.
Tujhse mohabbat hui, hai, meri hai bas ye khata
Tujhse main door rahoon, yeh, mujhko gawara kahaan
Main tere saath mein hi rahoon, chodo ye saara jahaan...
They looked directly in each other's eyes with love.
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe wo oo...
She smiled and hugged him, he hugged her back.
(ooo oo oo o, ooo ooo o) * 2

Ho ho wo ho, ho ho wo ho
Teri adaon mein doob loon, doob loon main tujhi mein
Hojaun tere itne kareeb, ki main dikhoon ab tujhi mein...

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe...
He caressed her back and she kissed his cheek and slept in his lap, he too dozed off to sleep in same position.
(ooo oo oo o, ooo ooo o) * 4

Edited by salley145 - 7 years ago
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Meher comforting abeer
Asking him if he's ready to meet his mum
He's wanting but still not 100% sure
Kinda glad they didn't go further since they were intoxicated
He did say he loved her
Fingers crossed they remember
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail

Poor abeer is really missing his mother.its true that no gf or wife can take a mother's place.liked meher consoling him n meeting his mother 4 him.but sad that lakshmi isn't coming to meet abeer thinking that it will make him upset.hope abeer meets his mother.Mehbeer danced.nice.in drunken state meher asking  him to confess his luv n abeer confessing his love was so sweet.mehbeer intimate moments with song was passionate.

salley145 thumbnail
Chp 15~Surprises

Meher woke up in the morning and found herself in Abeer's lap. He was sleeping properly but his one hand was in her hair and other hand was around her front neck. She got up and her head felt heavy. She wondered what they did last night. She got flashes of last night. "Say you love me, just for once, and I am all yours." These words echoed in his ears. She couldn't recollect what exactly happened and kept her head on the pillow closing her eyes and trying to recall. Some scenes played as she closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes and looked at Abeer, that's when she noticed his lips were red, just like the lip color she applied last night before going to pub with him.
Meher: We kissed? Seriously?

She asked herself in slow voice. She pulled out the small mirror from her purse which was on the bed only. She saw her lipstick was ruined, now it got clear that they kissed. He moved a little in sleep and now she saw lipstick mark on his cheek. It must be done by me only, she thought. But the question was when and how.

Meher: I went to pub with him, we got drunk, then when we danced, I partially was in my senses, then we came back to our house. Then I told him something.

She thought and then recollected.

Meher: I said to confess love and he did and said to make this night special, and I know we just did a limited romance, we didn't go further, but what will he think of me? Maybe he won't even remember. I don't feel like waking up.

She said to herself and stared at him and slept. Later they woke up and Abeer didn't remember anything. Meher had planned to make him stay at home because today was his birthday and she didn't knew how to stop him from not going, he thought she might've forgotten about his birthday. He was taking a bath and she was thinking how to stop him.
Meher: I can't let him work today, aaj special day hai, kya karoon?

She thought and got an idea and smiled. He came out of the washroom wearing navy blue shirt and black jeans, he sat on the bed and dried his hair. She was sitting on the bed in the clothes she wore last night.

Meher says in heart: now its the time to execute my plan.

She went closer to him and hugged him from back resting her head on his back.

Meher: Abeer.
Abeer: hmm?
Meher: I don't want to go to my workplace today, aap bhi mat jao na, I want to spend my day with you.
Abeer: are you OK? You never refuse to go there.
Meher: mood nahi hai.
Abeer: oh, maybe you're having hangover just like me.
Meher: yes, its very bad hangover.
Abeer: even I m not in a mood, but I will be bored at home.
Meher: aap akelay kahan ho? Main hoon na. Please mat jao na.
Abeer: OK nahi jaraha bas.
Meher: yay!

She said in excitement and he got confused.
Meher: can we go somewhere out?
Abeer: where?
Meher: I will drive there, I can't tell you the place.
Abeer: OK.

She freed him from his hug and went to change her clothes. She came out wearing a casual baby pink knee length kurti and white tights and dupatta.
Meher: chalein?
Abeer: hmm
Meher and Abeer go out of their house and as they sat in the car, she kept her hand on his hand.

Meher: you trust me right?
Abeer: of course but why are you asking?
Meher: you'll see.

She drove off and after a drive of thirty minutes, they reached. The place was the building in which Lakshmi lives. They got down the car and she held his hand and pulled him with her but he didn't move.
Abeer: what place is this?
Meher: don't ask, just come.

They went to the elevator and reached the flat. She rang the doorbell, Lakshmi opened the door and saw Abeer with Meher. Abeer too had his gaze on her.

Meher: Abeer, don't take me wrong, I brought you here without telling because you were confused whether to meet her or not. I thought to unite you both. Main ne jo kiya bas aapke liye kiya.

She said and the next moment, Abeer turned to her and smiled at her.
Abeer: thank you Meher, thank you so much.

He took her in a tight embrace and Lakshmi smiled that he didn't got upset seeing her.

.BR] She hugged him back and smiled. He parted away from her and then hugged Lakshmi.

Abeer: maa I missed you, sorry for my behavior that day.

Lakshmi: its OK beta, andar aja.

They moved inside and she closed the door and they settled in her room.
Lakshmi: thank you Meher, agar tum nahi hoti to main apnay betay se kabhi nahi mil paati.

She said caressing her hair. Meher smiled at her and hugged her. After some more chit chat, they went from there taking her blessings. Later at night, Meher wasn't at home. Abeer was sleeping and when he woke up, he saw roses on Meher's place. He picked them up and saw a chit on it which said "Roses are red, voilets are blue, I remember its a special day, happy birthday to you." He smiled after reading this. Then when he looked at the bedside table, there was another chit, he picked it and it said, " you might be thinking I don't remember this auspicious day, I remember it, come to my house, there are many surprises waiting for you, don't forget looking inside the cupboard...Meher." He got up and went to his cupboard and saw that there were clothes for him and there was a chit on it as well which said, "because you love blue." The clothes were blue in color and it was his favourite color. He saw a box in which there was a watch and the chit on the box said, "I want the time to stop when I m with you." His smile brightened even more. He kept all the chits in the drawer and went to get ready. He drove off to Meher's old house. As he reached there, the door was open and he went inside. The lights switched on and ribbons showered over him. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Abeer, happy birthday to you, may you have many more, may you have many more, happy birthday dear Abeer, happy birthday to you," everyone sang in unison and he smiled and then a girl of about his age and a boy also. "Happy birthday old friend," they wished him and he wondered who are they?

jasminerahul thumbnail
meher realized what happened btw them in drunken state n is shy.nice to see meher uniting abeer lakshmi.the whole scene was lovely.meher wishing abeer happy b'day in chits was nice.who r they at the end?
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice one
So meher remembered last night whilst abeer didn't
Loved how meher made abeers birthday special
First by reuniting him with his mum
N then throwing the party
Who's the old friends
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 16: The Celebrations
Abeer: who are you both?
Girl: guess

Meher came to him, she was wearing a long blue gown, she stood in front of him and he just kept admiring her.

Girl: look I understand that your wife is very beautiful and you don't see anything in front of her.

Meher blushed hard.
Abeer: yes I don't, by the way who are you?
Girl: arey guess kar na.

Even after guessing a lot, he couldn't understand who are they so there was no option besides telling him.

Meher: Abeer, she's Anshika, and he's Varun, don't you remember? They're your childhood friends, you might've missed your childhood friends in all these years right? Look I found them.

Abeer: (to Meher) what a pleasant surprise. (Then he says to Anshika and Varun) sorry yar, I couldn't recognize you both, my wife gave me many surprises, but I never thought she will make me meet you both as well.

Anshika: we could see love for you in her eyes, you're blessed.

Varun: han, bohat khoobsurat larki likhdi hai Bhagwan ne tere naseeb mein. (Then he jokingly said) Kaash ke mere naseeb mein hoti vo.
Dimple Jhangiani as Anshika and Mohit Malhotra as Varun
Abeer: saalay, Jo bhi hojaye tu flirt karna nahi chhorega hai na? Meri hai vo sirf, apni nazre us se hatta le.

Meher smiled at his words as he possessively kept his arm around her waist. She could feel love developing in his heart for her.

Varun: aray mazak kar raha tha, now you won't even hug us?

Abeer: oops, sorry.

He hugged both of them and he saw his mother was also present there, he hugged her too. Then he went towards the cake with Meher but stopped as she was about to make him cut it.

Abeer: Before cutting the cake, I would like to say something to you, the words you might've never expected from me maybe because you loved me and were happy by just being with me, whatever I am going to say is the truth.

Meher: say?

Abeer holds her hand and sits on his one knee.

Abeer: I never realized,but I started loving you from the day I saw you, I feel like I have got the biggest pleasure one can ever get, when ma wasn't there, you were there, you cared for me selflessly, loved me without expecting love from me, but I also feel the same for you Meher, seeing you smile, I smile, seeing you cry, my heart pricks, maybe this is what is known as love. I love you Meher, you're the one for me.

He kissed her hand and she looked deep in his eyes. It's said to love without expectations but the reality is that when we love a person, we do expect a little from them in return. Meher also secretly expected care from him but never expressed it. She kept looking in his eyes and a smile crept on her face. He got his answer by her smile and he stood up and she hugged him encircling her arms around his neck. He hugged her back tighter and they forgot about their surroundings, it was as if the time stopped there.
Meher: I love you too.

They parted away from each other slowly. He cut the cake and firstly fed it to his mother, then Meher, she too fed him, then he fed it to his friends who in return applied cake's cream on his face.

Abeer: you devils, I won't leave you both.

He runs after them like a child and soon it felt as it live tom and jerry is going on, Meher kept on admiring him. Her trance broke when she saw his friends approaching her with the cream and she started running and Abeer was also admiring her, he was lost in her, the elders were laughing on their fight. Abeer's trance broke when he felt Meher running to him and she hid herself behind him.

Abeer: arey achha hua tumlog agaye, main ne to masti ki hi nahi.

With this he applied the cream on their faces and laughed.

Varun: Abeer k bachay, ab humein laga di to bhabhi ko bhi laga.

Abeer: no no, she hates it.

Varun: ohhh tujhe bara pata.

He laughed and did a high five with Anshika.

Abeer: jealous?
Varun: nope

The celebrations continued and later it was time for everyone to head home. Meher and Abeer went bidding bye along with Anshika, Varun and Lakshmi. Meher and Abeer sat in front while Anshika, Varun and Lakshmi sat on the backseat. Abeer was driving and Meher was sleeping leaning to the back support of her seat. Abeer saw this and stopped the car suddenly.

Lakshmi: kya hua?
Abeer: maa Meher is sleeping and she didn't even buckle her seatbelt, she's falling, what if she accidentally bangs her head on window? She will get hurt.

He bent side ways towards her and buckled her seatbelt and started driving again.

Anshika: kuchh to hua hai kuchh hogaya hai.

She sung.

Abeer: Stop, she will wake up.

Varun: are you her father?

Abeer: when you will love someone then you'll know, we reached your house.

He said after stopping the car and Varun got down the car and went waving to him, soon Anshika also went and now only the trio was left.

Abeer: maa, aap humaray saath rahogi?

Lakshmi: han.

Abeer: maa I love you, aap ko drop kar k main aapka sab kuchh wahan le aaunga, bilkul pareshan mat hona.

Lakshmi smiled at his calm behavior and felt really happy. Soon they reached and Abeer got down the car and helped his mom out and dropped her till inside because she had pain in her knees. Abeer came out again for Meher, he went to her side of car and opened the door. He unbuckled her seatbelt and her head fell on his shoulder. He picked her in his arms and took her inside. When he reached their room with her in his arms, she woke up.
Abeer: what happen?
Meher: I want to change my clothes but my body is paining.

He made her sit on bed and sat behind her.
Abeer: where is it paining?
Meher: on my back.
Abeer: I will make it fine.

He moved her hair in front and she smiled. He saw his name's tattoo on her back. Firstly she just had one letter tattoo but now she got full name. It was visible only half so he slid down her zip a little and she closed her eyes to feel his touch. He kissed the tattoo and realized the pain was a drama to show him tattoo.

Abeer: you're good at giving surprises.
Meher: thank u
Abeer: but you tolerated so much pain for me?
Meher: everything is fair in love.

She smiled and he kissed her cheek making her blush hard. She went to change her clothes and he went to take his mother's belongings. Later when he came back, they slept in each other's arms as usual. Next day, Abeer went to meet Meher at her workplace when he was free. He got to know she's in changing room and was alone. He went inside and as he entered, he saw her wearing sexy blouse with dori and lehenga. He went closer and she turned only to see possessiveness in him.

Abeer: Meher, don't do photoshoot in these clothes. Men will ogle you.

She looked on.

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb updates...
read all 2 chs in one go👏