Posted: 7 years ago
ab aur kitna twists aa raha hai santoshi maa main kab dhairya n santoshi main sab theak hoga...kab humain unka romance deke milega...aur yeab debina toh bilkul bhi suit nhi karti hai dhairya ko she lloooks too tooo big...aise kaise cheMistry diye...sheee...i hope humein jald se jald dhairya santoshi ki achhe scenes dekhne mile...
I know I know iss tarah ke bematlab wale twists irritate karte hai.Tumhe bhaut sara Dhairya rakhna hoga Mani before you get Sairya ka achhe.. romantic scenes. 😆
main dhairya ko kaise rakhu woh toh santoshi ka hai dhairya...Just kidding...i know mujhe wait karna padega unke romantic acche scenes ke liye...
Originally posted by Manikhedkar

main dhairya ko kaise rakhu woh toh santoshi ka hai dhairya...Just kidding...i know mujhe wait karna padega unke romantic acche scenes ke liye...
haha...Santoshi ka Dhairya or Dhairya sir 😆Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
Wat  r  d  thots ???
The precap video will  be helpful as rightly shown  or again in the actual episode  DP shitto may make the video unseen only by dhairya and kaka...meaning they may see not the jaadu tona doing act but that fkn nakli mom doing some noble work outside. Fk knows DP can do anything..

Also...this hell gau maa and santoshi maa are they just hell watching thn fkn analysis, thinking all shitty things till thenn DP moves 10 hands legs ahead
DP hell recognises even wat ongoing live steps that santoshi or gods r thinking that minute ( forget harming  big plans).& here bloody...SM GM cant even save her devoteez from hyenas attack..)

Wat rubbbish.

I feel everyone's frustrations.  This show is way to negative.  I honestly believe that Santoshi will show the video but nothing will be there or something equally stupid will be shown.  Honestly I want this track to be over.  I want them to expose Trisha's fake mom and Trisha herself. Then I want Dhairya to realize what a jerk he was and repent.  Although honestly I wish that Santoshi would leave him.  I mean what sane girl would go back to a guy like that.  I know they will just show that Dhairya did not realize what he was doing and that he was under DP's influence but as a hero he was doing some despicable things that can't just be overlooked in my opinion.  Anyways here is hoping things turn positive soon. It is Valentine's Day soon, maybe we will get a sliver of hope for Sairya.

yaa they hav just dragged d track evn i want thIs track to end nw...
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Wat  r  d  thots ???
The precap video will  be helpful as rightly shown  or again in the actual episode  DP shitto may make the video unseen only by dhairya and kaka...meaning they may see not the jaadu tona doing act but that fkn nakli mom doing some noble work outside. Fk knows DP can do anything..

Also...this hell gau maa and santoshi maa are they just hell watching thn fkn analysis, thinking all shitty things till thenn DP moves 10 hands legs ahead
DP hell recognises even wat ongoing live steps that santoshi or gods r thinking that minute ( forget harming  big plans).& here bloody...SM GM cant even save her devoteez from hyenas attack..)

Wat rubbbish.

wahi na woh jitna koshish karti hai sach laane ke liye sab bekar ho jaata hai...yeah track Ko itna bakwaas aur drag kar diye hai pta nhi kab end hoga...
heyy frndz remember ther ws a news on tellychakkar abt sm team to london bt abhi tak aise huaa nahi...so wt i think is ki jab sairya ke beech main sab theak ho jaayega tabhi ho sakta they may show them to london this is wt i feel...