Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

No party ends without drama...So Ravish is getting kidnapped...If is not getting kidnapped then what else they can show...guess karo...

I guess vividha will be about to consummate with her jethji..coz jethji bahut utavle lag rae h..& suddenly ravish will be kidnapd & vividha had to postpone the programme coz she need black beeds around her neck..! Thats it..so for her fav neckless she will ACT concern & try to find him ... πŸ˜ƒ but what will she say to jethji ? That we should find him otherwise humare hath se MAHAL JESA MARRIGE HALL nikal.jaega?? 😲 😲Edited by ssuuvvii - 7 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

that is the point...I agree that as of now they cannot show her falling for anyone other then A...but the way things are shaping up, it feels like she will never fall for anyone else. So how will they make her fall, or will they ? or is it just a carrot dangling for Ravidha fans.

One more thing I remembered. When V met A post marriage, she begged Suji to let her help in healing A, as his halat was cause of her. After that, Suji can decide V's punishment and she will oblige.

So now that A is healed, well, almost healed. So now if Suji says she doesnt want V to marry A, will V oblige ? Is it like the burden of A's condition is gone now ?

First of all I don't believe in the way they are showing her they cant show her falling for Ravish..In serials there is no such rules.If they are so adamant in not showing her falling for RAvish they would not use the mangalsutra excuse.

Just after marriage she was having lots of moments with Ravish.Atharv was supposed to be in himalayas and she was enjoying until she didn't see Atharv...Who questioned her no one...It just takes proper tracks..

What will they do and what will they not that is not the thing I can answer...I can discuss the possibilities only...And my possibility and first priority is Ravish Vividha getting together.I will enjoy that the most.

And frankly I don't even think creatives rememebrs what Suji told to Vividha...Kal ki batein innko yaad nehi hoti...And if they will want Ravish Vividha together they will make Vividha forget everything...

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

I guess vividha will be about to consummate with her jethji..coz jethji bahut utavle lag rae h..& suddenly ravish will be kidnapd & vividha had to postpone the programme coz she need black beeds around her neck..! Thats it..so for her fav neckless she will ACT concern & try to find him ... πŸ˜ƒ but what will she say to jethji ? That we should find him otherwise humare hath se MAHAL JESA MARRIGE HALL nikal.jaega?? 😲 😲

@Bold πŸ€£πŸ€£
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously just realized Vashist house ko Marriege Hall bana diya Atharv ne...Aaj bohot ganda episdoe dekh liya maine..πŸ˜†
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

You are back again...

I always show junoon..Mere junoon pe shaq maat kariyo..πŸ˜†

Title is fixed...Chipka diya...Thread is ready..So for next AT think of your maan pasand title we will keep that...None of us are in a condition to use any high temperature title...Abhi cloud 9 ko yehi rehne do...

GIF - AILAAA LOVE ITTT!! reminds me of SuSu combo in their jawani dayz!!  πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

@Red
When there is fire coming ☺️ i always comeback!!🀒
Mere ishq aur ibadat pe shaq mat kar!! πŸ€£

☺️Plus it's our favo Captain weekss!!!😎πŸ₯³
I try not to miss it when time permit

@blue

Pakka promise na!! Chalo wokay next one it is!! 
Edited by xoFanArtiqzox - 7 years ago
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
someone so swabhimani that thy wont take anythng from someone...so house ravish ka hi rahega...

Phir tabele mein jane se pahle... saadi aur SR kare 5star hotel jaisa jagah pe ho jaye ...toh cost cutting ho jaye ga...πŸ˜†
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa tia..He liked it too...baht achchaaa hain !!! Lol

The truth will be out soon..coz Ravish beta tumhe Atharv ka Gussa thanda karna hain. 

So the story might go that way..angry bade bhaiyaaa and sober n shant see chote miyaa ...

And vivid trying to manao A tooo

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

First of all I don't believe in the way they are showing her they cant show her falling for Ravish..In serials there is no such rules.If they are so adamant in not showing her falling for RAvish they would not use the mangalsutra excuse.

Just after marriage she was having lots of moments with Ravish.Atharv was supposed to be in himalayas and she was enjoying until she didn't see Atharv...Who questioned her no one...It just takes proper tracks..

What will they do and what will they not that is not the thing I can answer...I can discuss the possibilities only...And my possibility and first priority is Ravish Vividha getting together.I will enjoy that the most.

And frankly I don't even think creatives rememebrs what Suji told to Vividha...Kal ki batein innko yaad nehi hoti...And if they will want Ravish Vividha together they will make Vividha forget everything...

yeah, if they want to show they can show it any which ways. And that MS is there for a reason. But speculate kare bhi toh kya cv's kuch bhi dikhate hai πŸ˜†
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Edited by xoFanArtiqzox - 7 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Credit to snehal  Sorry if already shared