Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">there is alot of scene that is still not been answered by cvs. she was holding that MS for what? when she said she will be worried about him what was that? when she choked zeenath b/c she shot ravish what was that? when she knew he died he was holding her dupaata and digging her nail into her palm from screaming ravish what was that?

ravidha happening or it was just to mislead us
</font>

if we go by current scenario...thy were misleading. bt we never know.

trp maata ki always jai hoti hai 😆
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Ravidha : form a begrudging friendship that they deny to other people while still obviously caring about each other.🤪

Shippers: Incredible! Screamed!! Blushed!! 

Ravidha: fall in mutually beneficial love where they subconsciously help each other become better people just by being together.🤔

Shippers:  I WILL FLIP THIS FRICKEN TABLE RIGHT NOW!!

yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have zero hopes..cannot trust makers at all.
They can drag the episodes thru such illogical stuff coming up for sure. Viv is mean creature. The way she blamed everyone that u ppl never believed me shows it on the face. She won't care for anyone when A is there with her.

Also, as EMP said..yes quite possible that they may not go jthj way...coz for obvious reason. Hormonal kids ..wowww. 

They have shown everything between A and V..wot else is left except consummation? So is there any sort of misunderstanding thing coming up? Coz gf bf happy and Ravish watching them is Def not something that they can show for long.

Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆
Urvashi urvashi take is easy urvashi
Jeet ka mantra hai take it easy policy

RaVidha rocks 😉
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xoFanArtiqzox

@Shanky ❤️
SEE told ya i will be back!! LO me here wapas (ATGG's shtyle)
U betta reply me with same junoon!! tum sirf meri ho bas!!! 
(ATGG's junoon sshtyle) ji haaa i'm forcing u to love me only!!no others  😡🤣 

Partner Pleeejjj choose 🤢☺️DHAMAKA HOTWA TITLE🤢 for next AT -  CLOUD9 !! chalo now we need to raise da temperature a  notch above higher!!

You are back again...

I always show junoon..Mere junoon pe shaq maat kariyo..😆

Title is fixed...Chipka diya...Thread is ready..So for next AT think of your maan pasand title we will keep that...None of us are in a condition to use any high temperature title...Abhi cloud 9 ko yehi rehne do...

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yogs1

I have zero hopes..cannot trust makers at all.

They can drag the episodes thru such illogical stuff coming up for sure. Viv is mean creature. The way she blamed everyone that u ppl never believed me shows it on the face. She won't care for anyone when A is there with her.

Also, as EMP said..yes quite possible that they may not go jthj way...coz for obvious reason. Hormonal kids ..wowww. 

They have shown everything between A and V..wot else is left except consummation? So is there any sort of misunderstanding thing coming up? Coz gf bf happy and Ravish watching them is Def not something that they can show for long.

As they cant show it for long that means it will come out soon...So will Atharv get to know about ravish and Vividha's marriage in gallantry award if he doesn't get kidnap that can be the next drama.
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I think that day was for ravish's emotions and flashbacks...

Vividha's emotion towards Ravish is not yet coming.They are holding it up for some reason as coffee said.

To not show Vividha's emotions they completely diverted the purpose.They totally messed thing up so that Vividha's feelings and why she is holding that mangalsutra doesn't come up...So normaly and logically it seems they are taking time and will have a separate track and a huge one for it.Baaki to creatives hi jane..

Are those FBs by any chance kept for future. When she will be Atharv...??? 

I know I am expecting too much...but kind of similar things happening and viv remembering Ravish behaviour at the same time?

tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
by speed AT is going...by the time IF (big if) ravidha happens.

the AT wll at like 40 at least.
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">she give him nothing but pain. even ultra phere time she give him dard...she has to pay for this one day. you cannot destroy a person life and build your own house on it. </font>

Oh she looks so evil in that photo. I love it!   😆
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
Patni ji: I Told you to come down sooner!  *cries* You stuck with me!! HAMESHA! Sawaaariyaa 

Pati ji: Damn it! Kaha phas gaya mein.I'm stuck with her again for the second time. O re piyaaa