Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tia2105

what cvs are gonna show if kidnapping thing really happens...4 how long thy will not show shanky...ohh noo...😭

dont worry They cannot afford to disappear Shashank from any episode If Shashank takes break himself then its another thing That one episode in which disappeared Shanky himself was on break He told on twitter I needed break 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tia2105

i m somehow happy vividha did not get any Ravishs FB. as she does not value his feeling now...or may not value thm ever...no matter what she says...her action always makes her word rott.

so if she gets fb...i wnt tht to be out of some amount of feelings not guilt.

Why it will be guilt!Usske guilt se kya papad belna hai humko!

Of course she will get FB's of Ravish when she will probably fall in love with him.

And when she is with Ravish thats a very nice vividha...Intelligent also...We have seen that already in Avinash track.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanky-Ki-Biwi.

XoFan.

Tu Sach Mein Meko Phir Se Bhul Gayi? :(
EMP COFFEE ANJALI AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS AT.
I AM SUBIA. SCREENSHOTS WAALI.
FORGET-ME-NOT !😈

We know u are subia...For me u are Subi..But why are you being so evil and reminding us this...Screenshot phir se prakat hua hai kya!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now I am really thinking that jo bhi bomb podhne hain Athrav par, Sujata ek sath hi podh de..
I mean, it's really unfair with him and secondly..what will she say? And if she really lies that you are married to Vividha then what next? Marriage hall mein Suhaag raat..matlab kia?? It has to be out one day or another..sadme aaj lage ya kal baat toh ek hi hai..
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogs1

Emp...nope..not married. But Def they will spend time n if kidnapping track is coming up...then maybe![/DIV]

Also, the entry he made in the mandap was soo soo similar to ravish even the dialogues too.

So there might be some circumstances that will lead to some similarities between the situations but different behaviours of the two brothers. OR max it cud be atharvs ungrateful Ness towards ravish. As vic has seen till what extent ravish can go for his brother!

Tia...me too. I don't want a guilt ridden feeling. In case if it is..She be with her soul. But I have Def no hopes...so better ravish be alone than being with this mean lady. At least he will be happy. She is Def a curse for ravish or any person who she says with...so please nooo

Yes,kidnapping track has a possibilty...

Abhi Atharv ko gussa dilane ke liye saach ka saamne aana jaruri hai.I didn't understand why after seeing Ramakant's photo he had to faint...Aaj ye saach bahar aa jata to kya hojata.Sujata could have given him her kasam or gettng a heart attack and saying its her akhri ichcha to spend her akhri sansein in Vashist house with suman would have forced Atharv to stay with lots of anger.But they skipped it.

Now what Sujata said to Atharv that he is still living in marriage hall and even attending galantary award of the person who just rented the hall!And why is vividha going there!to take phokat ka credit!Just like she was being proud when Zeenat was praising Ravish...Isski aadat nehi jayegi...
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Why it will be guilt!Usske guilt se kya papad belna hai humko!

Of course she will get FB's of Ravish when she will probably fall in love with him.

And when she is with Ravish thats a very nice vividha...Intelligent also...We have seen that already in Avinash track.

when she is with pati ji she becomes poise and pleasant â˜Ŋïļ
When she is around jeetji she becomes hyper and drunk 

Why nobody thinks of SHAYAD possibility of RNBDJ.
 they might become suri ji  tani partner p2!! ðŸ˜ŽðŸĪŠ
Include dem in the list also na!! ðŸĪĢ

xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanky-Ki-Biwi.

XoFan.

Tu Sach Mein Meko Phir Se Bhul Gayi? :(
EMP COFFEE ANJALI AND EVERY MEMBER OF THIS AT.
I AM SUBIA. SCREENSHOTS WAALI.
FORGET-ME-NOT !😈

HAYYY!!

SUBIA kaun???ðŸ˜ē

pleej forgive ma ghajini memories. ðŸĪĒ

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Lets just imagine that today was the day to bring out the truth that he forgot vashist.No more truths.

Tomorrow will be the cover up that he cant marry vividha for few days.

Suppose kidnapping track will not happen.Another truth will be revealed.Which one?

Which Truth he will face first Vividha being married to Ravish or Ravish being his step brother!

The one which will make him less angry.

If Ravish gets kidnap without any of the truths coming out why will Atharv search for Ravish!It will be so stupid if they show something like Atharv and vividha getting Ravish back.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Shasha,aaj to kamal pe kamal dikha rahi ho,yaar.

You again came online!Bhai wah...

That wws one intelligent and soothing Vividha...Doing things properly without screaming and being utterly dumb.
tia2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

dont worry They cannot afford to disappear Shashank from any episode If Shashank takes break himself then its another thing That one episode in which disappeared Shanky himself was on break He told on ...I needed break

oh...I guess Only others have to announce with big caption thy r returning 😆

shanky takes leave on his own terms. 😆

p.s. edit T word.or emp will say rule yaad raakha karo 😆