Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Why are you getting so worked up? πŸ˜†

Why are you getting personal with her? 
Mods please see this. Looks like people aren't even allowed to express their opinion anymore without being judged for it. 

:)) 
^^^ I'm getting personal? lmao. Good tactic to target me huh πŸ˜‰ I'd be the last person to attack someone personally unless someone does the same to me. πŸ˜†

This is her response to my post
"Yes, we all know what Indian Forum is and thatz why we are here..but having said that, it does give a select few all the rights to bash, troll, make fun, use derogatory language, and when the others reciprocate in kind the best bet is to get DEFENSIVE..nothing going there, isn't it..

If someone thinks Itz their right to moral police others, do u think other are sitting ducks and will bear the onslaught kindly...Hell No!!!!

Sorry you didn't get the sarcasm in the last line, not my fault,now is it???

If someone opens a thread to TRASH a contestant with racy titles, others have the right to reciprocate in kind...RETRIBUTION is the name of the game buddy, GOTCHA! Huh!!!!!!"

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This is called getting worked up.Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

^^^ I'm getting personal? lmao. Good tactic to target me huh πŸ˜‰ I'd be the last person to attack someone personally unless someone does the same to me. πŸ˜†

This is her response to my post
"Yes, we all know what Indian Forum is and thatz why we are here..but having said that, it does give a select few all the rights to bash, troll, make fun, use derogatory language, and when the others reciprocate in kind the best bet is to get DEFENSIVE..nothing going there, isn't it..

If someone thinks Itz their right to moral police others, do u think other are sitting ducks and will bear the onslaught kindly...Hell No!!!!

Sorry you didn't get the sarcasm in the last line, not my fault,now is it???

If someone opens a thread to TRASH a contestant with racy titles, others have the right to reciprocate in kind...RETRIBUTION is the name of the game buddy, GOTCHA! Huh!!!!!!"

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This is called getting worked up.

This is called responding not getting worked up... it would be ideal to check the dictionary at this point in time..pasting emos to divert attention from the main topic doesn't help an argument!! Emos aren't the answer for everything.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meghan11

This is called responding not getting worked up... it would be ideal to check the dictionary at this point in time..pasting emos to divert attention from the main topic doesn't help an argument!! Emos aren't the answer for everything.. πŸ˜†

There's huge difference b/w the two. Writing big essays In response which has nothing to do the Main topic, that too aggressively.

Mind your own business. Don't tell me what should I check or not.

Ya ya, who writes long long essays which isn't even relevant to the main topic. Who's trying to divert the attention from the main topic can be seen. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Purvika

Dear TM,

I was almost inspired by you to emulate an essay contradicting your erroneous post but I do not have time. I would like to say you are wrong. Manu gossip king also called Lopa popa immature snob queen. Yourself would disagree I suppose. Rethink your first point after you have been enlightened.

Disclaimer: MY POINT OF VIEW. Kapish😊

My post erroneous LOL! Everything happened today. Then don't write. πŸ˜†
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@NadanParindey Buddy, you're on a roll today πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

@NadanParindey Buddy, you're on a roll todayπŸ₯³

πŸ˜†
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nor can she perform tasks. Nor can she be good from inside.
Treating friends as door mat(Gaurav). Ones whom supported you, when it came to go against all odds to support him you took a back seat (Rohan). You care about about unfair happening to you. But then matter not relating you is something that you don't give a damn about (Manu incident). Boasting like anything, pehle kuch kar toh dekhao phir dekhege (not won a single task). Paltu, changes sides and opinions as and when required.
Badi lambi list hai phutsat Mein bataugi...
Modern day shakuni mama should never win bb10
flowers123 thumbnail
Bani is loser.colors is stupid to make her winner.it is so annoying the way she takes gauhars name again and again as if gauhar is God.her reasons why she deserves to win celebs mujhse baat karte hai.so stupid .she never won any task and loser asking nitibha mona ne kaunsa task jeeta hai ? mona performed railgadi task very well.even she is better in tasks than loser bani. Edited by sonalak123 - 7 years ago
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'M Confused about her personality πŸ˜• she is annoying.