Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Gaurav should have been in the House,at least she would have care less about other HMs and not try breaking the genuine relations. 

Originally posted by: nymeria5

Yup. In fact, I would even go so far to say that BB deliberately showed her in WKW's by highlighting her oh so genuine friendship with Gaurav. She failed at tasks nor she cared about anything else in the house other than some occasional bitching and passing derogatory comments on other housemates.

So what did they do? Talk about her and Gaurav's friendship which was apparently more important than other issues such as Priyanka spitting on Rohan. Wah!

That's the thing with Bani. Things happen to her. She herself doesn't do anything.

On top of that with all the despicable attitude of being arrogant, cocky, overconfidence, downright rude, selfish and a spoilt brat..

I am sorry to say but she really is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

And no way in hell does she deserve anything from this show. Other contestants have genuinely put efforts to reach and show their place in the house.

If she does win, WORST WINNER EVER in BB history.

I never thought she'd turn out this bad 🀒

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

task dnt motivate bani j

anda karta ha motivateπŸ˜†

Andee ka funda πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Red-EYEs

I have been wrecking my head for a long time to find a SINGLE likable quality in her.

BUT ALAS !!! I didn't find any.πŸ˜•

You're never going to find a single likeable quality because she doesn't have any πŸ˜†

Bang on post !!!!πŸ‘

Thank you 😊
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

IndiaForums is for discussions, it's a public platform, Bashing/Praising posts or whatever. I seriously wanna know Mods, why do few people make fuss for -Ve posts. Ab kiya din mein kitne Anti/Pro post karenge yeh dusron se puchke karna parega πŸ˜†

Why'd I even worry about you, dude? I don't even know you πŸ˜†

Yes, we all know what Indian Forum is and thatz why we are here..but having said that, it does give a select few all the rights to bash, troll, make fun, use derogatory language, and when the others reciprocate in kind the best bet is to get DEFENSIVE..nothing going there, isn't it.. πŸ˜†

If someone thinks Itz their right to moral police others, do u think other are sitting ducks and will bear the onslaught kindly...Hell No!!!!

Sorry you didn't get the sarcasm in the last line, not my fault,now is it???πŸ˜†

If someone opens a thread to TRASH a contestant with racy titles, others have the right to reciprocate in kind...RETRIBUTION is the name of the game buddy, GOTCHA! Huh!!!!!!

Originally posted by: meghan11

Yes, we all know what Indian Forum is and thatz why we are here..but having said that, it does give a select few all the rights to bash, troll, make fun, use derogatory language, and when the others reciprocate in kind the best bet is to get DEFENSIVE..nothing going there, isn't it.. πŸ˜†

If someone thinks Itz their right to moral police others, do u think other are sitting ducks and will bear the onslaught kindly...Hell No!!!!

Sorry you didn't get the sarcasm in the last line, not my fault,now is it???πŸ˜†

If someone opens a thread to TRASH a contestant with racy titles, others have the right to reciprocate in kind...RETRIBUTION is the name of the game buddy, GOTCHA! Huh!!!!!!

Why are you getting so worked up? πŸ˜†
meghan11 thumbnail

Why are you getting so worked up? πŸ˜†

Thatz ur answer, seriously???? I am not getting worked up.. just debating a point that you raised and I am actually having fun..

Otherwise lots of posts initiated loose pizzazz the second they hit the forum coz no one discusses issues. People just get personal.. U know what I mean, right???

Originally posted by: meghan11

Thatz ur answer, seriously???? I am not getting worked up.. just debating a point that you raised and I am actually having fun..

Otherwise lots of posts initiated loose pizzazz the second they hit the forum coz no one discusses issues. People just get personal.. U know what I mean, right???

No, I don't... Please elaborate! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
meghan11 thumbnail

No, I don't... Please elaborate! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Gosh!!! Now that's called naivete at itz best πŸ˜‰..Going into subtleties will lead us to BB11.. πŸ˜ƒ Don't wanna go there yet, enjoying too much right now!!!!Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago