Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She is such a ungrateful person...Gosh its shocking. If not for Rohan Baba would have spilt the full pee on her.  She could have highlighted about how Rohan helped her but instead she joins them in bitching about Rohan. 
In yesterdays full epi be it her speech about herself in 2nd ..I mean badhapan speech ðŸĪŠ.or her convo with Nitibha showed her how mean shallow insecure a person she is. She was asking Nitibha questions who do you like Bani or Lopa ..seriously I felt she was missing GC her personal chaploos 😛 ..its like she missed being praised . ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: p@ras

She is such a ungrateful person...Gosh its shocking. If not for Rohan Baba would have spilt the full pee on her. She could have highlighted about how Rohan helped her but instead she joins them in bitching about Rohan.

In yesterdays full epi be it her speech about herself in 2nd ..I mean badhapan speech ðŸĪŠ.or her convo with Nitibha showed her how mean shallow insecure a person she is. She was asking Nitibha questions who do you like Bani or Lopa ..seriously I felt she was missing GC her personal chaploos 😛..its like she missed being praised .😆

She always needed someone for feeding.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samrn

Gaurav should have been in the House,at least she would have care less about other HMs and not try breaking the genuine relations.

Bechaara Gaurav...😔..woh to suicide hi kar lega. Bachche ki jaan loge kya?? 😆
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

She always needed someone for feeding.

True..👍🏞