Naagin 2 actors Sudha Chandran and Adaa Khan are the new BFFs in town

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Though there is a huge age gap between Adaa Khan and Sudha Chandran, they share a great bond with each other

Naagin 2 actors Sudha Chandran and Adaa Khan are the new BFFs in town - view pics

Naagin 2 is known for its story of vendetta where everyone is out to take revenge with everyone. But behind the scenes there is a lot of fun that takes place. Check out these inside pics from the sets of Naagin 2, where partners in crime Yamini (Sudha Chandran) and Shesha (Adaa Khan) are seen sharing some goofy moments.

Ditching her trademark long bindis and kancheevaram' sarees, Sudha has opted for a different look. She has a crown on her head and a big crystal in her hand. It seems Yamini has got Naagmani on the show. Adaa is also seen in a new look. She is wearing glasses and a little black dress. Foes seem to have turned buddies.

Naagin 2 actresses Sudha and Adaa have become very good friends in real life. Though there is a major age difference between them, they are inseparable on sets. In the first season they did not have many scenes together, but in season 2 they are almost shooting every scene together. This have brought them really close. The two are always clicking selfies and gossiping together.

Naagin Naagin-1 Naagin-2 Naagin-3

Last night Sudha and Adaa shot an interesting scene. We hear that Sudha has become the queen of the universe as she has got the naagmani. She is now conspiring against Shivani (Mouni Roy) with Shesha. This will be a big shock for Shivani as she has been trying to avenge her mother's death since a long time. So get set for some interesting twists and turns in the show. Recently the show saw the entry of a Bhainsa (Vineet Kumar). It will be interesting to see Shivani locking horns with him.

Meanwhile Rocky (Karanvir Bohra) is off on a long leave. He is in Canada spending time with wife Teejay Sidhu and his twin daughters. Mouni returned from her New Year holiday in Goa just a few days ago.

Naagin 2 has had a successful run on television till now. It has emerged as an undisputed king of TRP. The show is often criticized for its regressive content but its the ratings that determine the success or failure of the show on Indian television and Naagin 2 is super-hit that way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i love their friendship since S1...
KV is already back from canada and he has started shooting
its shivangi...not shivani...
HereToStay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i love their friendship since S1...

KV is already back from canada and he has started shooting
its shivangi...not shivani...

@bold...leela we know more about our show than these articles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And no doubt Adaa is loved by all...be it Sudha ji, mouni, KVB, Aashka or arjun or any of her co stars.. She is the cutest 😳 she bonds with everyone so well
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_013

@bold...leela we know more about our show than these articles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And no doubt Adaa is loved by all...be it Sudha ji, mouni, KVB, Aashka or arjun or any of her co stars.. She is the cutest 😳 she bonds with everyone so well

I agree we know abt our show more than this journos...πŸ˜†
adaa is a darling...everyone loves her...i miss her banter with arjun...😳...she is hilarious with maastikhor KV...MoDa are inseparable sisters...aashka-adaa adorable friendship...sudha mam-adaa...mother-daughter...mouni-adaa-kv calls her sudha maa...😳

both seasons...the cast has a beautiful bonding...be it S1 with arjun and now S2 with KV...adaa is apple of the eye in both seasons for her co-stars and her fans...
Mages thumbnail
yaar seeing sesha in that waitress specs look...do you remember someone...that someone kaash he was with her becos sesha did meet that special someone during her waitress job and specs look...i am talking abt Kabir...
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaar seeing sesha in that waitress specs look...do you remember someone...that someone kaash he was with her becos sesha did meet that special someone during her waitress job and specs look...i am talking abt Kabir...

I also remembered the same thing after seeing her pic ..The kabir bcoz of whom I started watching naagin s1
HereToStay thumbnail

I agree we know abt our show more than this journos...πŸ˜†
adaa is a darling...everyone loves her...i miss her banter with arjun...😳...she is hilarious with maastikhor KV...MoDa are inseparable sisters...aashka-adaa adorable friendship...sudha mam-adaa...mother-daughter...mouni-adaa-kv calls her sudha maa...😳

both seasons...the cast has a beautiful bonding...be it S1 with arjun and now S2 with KV...adaa is apple of the eye in both seasons for her co-stars and her fans...

Love them all... And yaa I too miss ArDaa off screen masti..
Adaaa is super cute😳
HereToStay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kvrkdiwani

I also remembered the same thing after seeing her pic ..The kabir bcoz of whom I started watching naagin s1

Kasha
I still watch their scenes πŸ˜‰ 

Hottest enemies