Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Deepest condolences to you and your family.
May his soul rest in peace. 
asmi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My condolences to you & your family. May his soul rest in peace. Take care.Edited by asmi123 - 7 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh...
sorry to hear that.

may his soul rest in peace.

take care of yourself and family.
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Truly sorry to hear about the sudden lose of your father. May God give strength to you and your family members to bear this loss and May his soul rest in peace...
nihatri thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayyo

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

NOTE
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I know you all have been expecting an update for a while. I just wanted to let you know the reason for being absent. My family and I have been going through the toughest patch of our lives since a couple of months, and just 5 days ago, I lost my father. The story is the last thing on my mind for now. But I do promise I will come back. I just need some time to cope emotionally before I can write anything at all.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Thank you for your patience and for sticking around even when I take so long to update. I'm grateful to you all.</font>

I can understand what u r going through. My father is suffering from cancer n bedridden for the past one n half years. No words or consolation can less ur pain. Bcoz fathers r very special for their daughters. No one can take the place of a father. May his soul rest in peace. Being a daughter I know that u need time to become emotionally stable. We all r with u buddy.
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
our condolences with you and your family
take c are
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
oh no
so sry
may his soul rest in peace
tc
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Really sorry for ur loss
We are here for u
Take ur time
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry to hear this Mari. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Please do take care and take as much time as you need. 
SeAngel76 thumbnail
I am sorry to hear of your loss.  I have followed your story over the years and have enjoyed it immensely.  Including the prequel to it!  You are exceptionally talented and driven.  So I am sure even in your loss, you will be able to deal with any issues or hurdles with courage and dignity.  I hope you receive all the needed strength from a Higher power, your support system and most of all yourself.  Also remember, that your father will always live in your thoughts, your actions, your feelings and most of all your heart.  And he will always watch over you looking down at you and being proud of all that you will achieve.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to suggest (and you definitely don't need to take it) but please consider posting your story on WattPad.  There are many opportunities to be noticed and be published.  Along with interacting with other prolific and wonderful authors like yourself.  I believe that your work is of that caliber.  I hope that I will get to see you on there as well.  

Take care of yourself and I hope all is we with you and your family in this time of sadness.