Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I also didn't cry on his death big deal. That person died of natural causes. I did not see anyone giving the news of deaths of people in train accident or Jawans killed in terrorist attacks. 
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kaushikbasu: exactly. even I  don't care. agree that his death is a loss  to film industry but so what if we don't feel  like crying? I had so much respect on him but lost  it after his statements regarding army and Indian soldiers.
Black_kittykat thumbnail
How many who are posting on this thread cried or fasted bcoz Ompuri ji died???? Kuch bhi ðŸ¤”
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Bani wants eggs and immunity baaki duniya jaaye bhaad me
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I wasn't expecting her to cry or something but she could have showed some empathy. She didn't even flinch or move. She remained unaffected.
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AV25

@kaushikbasu: exactly. even I  don't care. agree that his death is a loss  to film industry but so what if we don't feel  like crying? I had so much respect on him but lost  it after his statements regarding army and Indian soldiers.

First of all like it has been pointed out he died of natural causes
another thing after what he said about the army and soldiers i too have lost respect and regard like AV25 and no i am not sad 
sad for film industry and loss which has been  caused to unfinished films and his family
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Her behavior is odd. She reacts oddly to situations. I think and believe that she needs help. If it's not about her...she doesn't care at all. 😕
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I wasn't expecting her to cry or something but she could have showed some empathy. She didn't even flinch or move. She remained unaffected.

show empathy even if it is just a farce so that people watching you on TV can say how u feel for every person on the face of the earth..thousand of people die everyday do we go around showing our empathy..don't think so..we only react to a situation when it personally impacts us, physically or emotionally..
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would have been shocked if she showed any emotions because she is very selfish. All she wants is eggs, captaincy and immunity.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Durudhara

I would have been shocked if she showed any emotions because she is very selfish. All she wants is eggs, captaincy and immunity.

gosh so true..and the rest of the people in the world are so selfless, don't have a bloody selfish bone in their body..she's so altruistic that she's the first..I hear ya.. great going..