Bt wanted to read so share when u get ans 😊
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Life partner by palindrome
But I am late 😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FF23 - i don't know once again and i thought I've read so many FFs, but maybe i haven't 😳
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Maan went to see geet for marriage but like her sister n marry her they have baby girl, later she died n maaneet married for baby. in end maan come to know its maaneet baby only ðŸ˜†

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story ðŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
winner of FF-23 is MGMahika congs dear
Edited by preetymaaneet - 7 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res... 
Maine padi thi yeh... 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
is it falling in love again by Maaneetgurti.
Maaneet engaged n Maan fell 4 Geet's sister! Maan married Smriti! Geet left 4 UK! She returned after 5 years! Smriti has a daughter Neha! Rano wanted Geet 2 marry! she was upset! Maan convinces her! Smriti died giving birth 2 her second child! Geet takes care of the kids! she ends of marrying Maan as her fianc n his family accused her of having an affair with Maan! Maan forcibly marries her! they r married bt js 4 the kids! Geet still loves Maan! Maan falls 4 Geet! its revealed Neha is Maaneet's daughter! Geet pregnant! Maan scared as he lost Smriti wen she had the baby! he makes Geet get an abortion bt she didn't! Maan gets 2 knw later abt the pregnancy! he is happy! Geet has a baby boy! Fav scene - Geet n the kids bonding! when Neha calls Geet mama n Palak's possessiveness for Geet!
Edited by khwaishfan - 7 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loh mein bhoolgayi... 
Aur answer bhi post kardiya khwaishfan neh.. 
Congo dear
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think i hvnt read this one 😕
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please post the link..
Me too didn't read this story..
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

maan n geet going to HP they both don't know each other, they meet in their journey n fall in love but didn't tell each other bcoz they both are going to marry some1, but they don't know their family fix their marriage n they refuse to marry without seeing each other.
Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story ðŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
winner of FF-24 is Khwaishfan congs dear