A really serious vow by asad 
But then he met with an accident and loses his memory
And zoya never learns this and will return after 5yrs 
Oh boy 
Cont soon and pm plz
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Character sketch is good..looking forward for the story..
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Characters' description is good
update soon
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Character sketch is nice
Update soon
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you. I will be updating the part till tomorrow. Actually I was going to upload it but the part got deleted.
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
In the story I imagined Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani as Sehar and Rehan.( I love to see them as a couple). 
KSG as ASAD
Surbhi as Zoya 
Vikrant Massey as Ayaan.

Everyone is same as the show but I wanted to clear it that about whom I m writing. 
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Hello ... 
I am again here to disturb you all. 
Here is part 1.
Hope you all like it.
Happy Reading.

Asya FF 
              " MOHABBAT ZINDAGI HAI"

Banner Credit to Immortal Love.

Chapter #1

The sun peeked through the window and its rays fell on a petite figure who was cuddling into the warmth of her blanket. She covered her eyes to protect them from the beacon. "Allah miya  it is morning already" she thought. She again closed her eyes to get some more sleep but alas it was not in her luck. "Wake up Zoe!! Wake up", she heard the voice of a boy who might be in his teen age and her face lit up with a smile. She immediately sat up on the bed. She looked at the time and ran towards the bathroom. She smiled as she knew whose voice it was "Asad", she said aloud before entering the bathroom. 

Sehar was working in the kitchen. The door bell rang and she smiled, as if she knew who it was. She opened the door to meet a smiling Rehan. He took her into a side hug while entering the apartment. He looked here and there in search of someone. When he did not founded any one he turned towards who was now heading towards the kitchen. Sehar understood that to whom was he searching so she said "She was working till late night so I did not woke her up." "She is Zoya, Zoya Farooqi what do you think that if you will not wake her up she will not wake??" Came an instant reply of Rehan who was now chewing an apple. 

"Exactly", Zoya said while entering the kitchen wearing a blue skirt with white blouse. "Good Morning" Zoya said while closing the hook of her bracelet. "Good Morning. Zoya don't tell me that you are going to office. You were working till 4 in the morning... Are you a human being or not??", said a shocked Sehar. "Partner don't you think that your WOULD BE WIFE is having a problem in her memory she don't even remember that I m not a common person. I am Zoya Farooqi who can make any impossible thing possible. ( she said this all while taking place on her seat) And come on Sehar I have to complete my work till tomorrow because day after tomorrow I m flying to India. You know that na. OK I know you want to say that it is not good for my health so I will come home early today. Ok??" " OK.. Fine but you..", said Sehar. "No but and if. Actually I m leaving to office in 15 minutes as today is the last working day and from a week after tomorrow I will be in India and handling my work from there..." Zoya said. Rehan who was silently listening to their conversation interrupted and said "Enough!!!!! Bas no more talks OK??" Both Sehar and Zoya nodded.

After finishing breakfast Zoya left for her office. "Did you noticed how much happy she was when she talked about returning to India?? She was again wearing that bracelet. I don't know how will she react after learning the truth??" Said an extremely tensed Sehar to Rehan. "One day or another she has to learn the truth.", replied Rehan. After that Rehan also left for his office.

People were moving here and there. Helen, Zoya's PA, went towards the entrance of the office. Everyone knew that who was there. Zoya entered her office and everyone greeted her with a smile, she also greeted them with a smile. When she entered her cabin her phone began to ring. She smiled as if knowing that who was the caller. She smiled widely and was about to attend the call when she stopped as something clicked into her mind. She smiled mischievously and picked the call. With a very serious tone she said "Zoya Farooqi here". " Zoya Farooqi huh!!! My foot Zoya Farooqi. How could you do this Zoya?? I hate you..." Said an angry Najma. Zoya said while smiling "Oh I am so sorry Ms. Tamator Ahmed Khan... Hahaha I know your complaints so don't need to tell me. N I know you love me N you know what I love you too so you don't need to shout like this." She said in a flow not letting Najma say anything. By the end of her talking Najma was smiling and said "You know the complaints so now tell me that why you did that??". " I am so sorry Tamator actually I was so busy in wrapping the work that I didn't realized the time. When I finished the work it was 4 in the morning and I knew at that time it is not good to disturb you so I didn't called you. I am Sorry." Said a Zoya genuinely. After that for half hour they both were talking at last Zoya said her to  end the call as  Najma has to complete her assignment. But before cutting the call Zoya asked Najma "Tamator tumhe, Humeira, Rabert or Nikhat ko khuch chahiye tu mujhe list bhej do so that I can buy them on time." " We want Zoya Farooqi here nothing else. Allah Hafiz. Complete your work and take complete rest. And don't you dare to work till late night today. OK??" Came Najma's instant reply. " Allah Hafiz" said Zoya.

Najma went to her room after talking to her BFF not knowing that her whole conversation was heard by someone. Zoya continued with her work and as promised she left early according to her terminology 10:00 pm was early. As she reached home she met a fuming Sehar. Sehar was waiting for Zoya since 5:00 but when she didn't came she understood that Zoya was saying early in her own terminology. Sehar was about to shout on her but when she saw Zoya's tired face she understood that it is not the right time to get angry on her. She went to the kitchen served her dinner and left to her room without talking to her. Zoya being tired left to her room deciding that she will talk to her in morning. As Zoya entered her room she quickly took a bath and jumped on her bed. She was about to sleep when she sprang of the bed and took her I-pad. She jumped on her bed again, opened her I-pad and touched its screen and said "I miss you. But no worry I am coming back to you. Love you. Good Night ASAD" she whispered when she said Asad. She kept I-pad on a side and went into the world of her dreams. Sehar who was a silent spectator to all this had tears in her eyes." How will my Zoe accept the truth??? Ya Allah meri behan Ku khush rakhna". She send a silent prayer and went to her room. 

On the same time in Bhopal:

He was shifting his sides again and again in his sleep. His face was covered with sweat. He suddenly sat up on the bed. Dilshad knocked at the door twice but getting no response she entered the room. The sight she saw was a common thing to her now. Asad was breathing heavily. "Who is she?? What is my connection with her?? Why she always says that she misses me?? Why??" Asad mumbled to himself. He was so lost that he didn't acknowledged Dilshad's presence. " Good Morning"  Dilshad said to gain Asad's attention and she succeeded. "Good Morning Gorge.. To my gorgeous Ammi" He replied with a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Dilshad was about to say something but Asad cuts her in between and says " I know I know that what you are going to say let me have this pleasure. I will say what you are going to say and that is "Asad you should not think about it so much. It is just a dream" and I know that. So don't worry or take tension dear. By the way are you jealous???" Dilshad looked at him confused about his question. "Jealous?? For what?? N from whom???" She asked. Asad moved towards his Almira during this time and then with an innocent look he said "Because she is a girl. N which mother will want that his son gets dream of another girl. You know my love and time both will be divided between you and my wife once I got married. I know what you are going to say to me now that its just a dream but ammi you know what I feel a connected with that girl. You know whenever I see at my locket I feel like I m forgetting an important person of my life. I don't know why I don't remove this locket. May be because it is my lucky charm." He whispered the last part and went to take bath. "She is an important person of your life infact the most important." Dilshad thought while going out from the room. "Ammi" Ayaan and Najma called her. She went to them and they took her in the kitchen. "Arey Baba batao tu sahi kai baat kya hai??" Both of them looked at Dilshad. "What will happen when she will be here?? What will be her reaction ammi?? Most importantly bhai jaan is feeling a connection with her from now when he don't even remembers her. Ammi what will happen??" Said Najma. "I don't know Najma but she has to know the truth one day. Till now she is thinking that Asad is keeping his promise even I don't know what will happen??" Replied Dilshad. Ayaan and Najma looked at each other face confused " Promise??? Which promise" They asked together. Dilshad didn't replied and went to the kitchen saying "It is a top secret of Zoya and me".

So how was it??? 
I am sorry in advance if you didn't liked it. 
Do inform me about your opinion. 

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Eagerly waiting for asya faceoff
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear
loved it
so zoya is returning aftee five years expecting to meet his old asad
asad felt connected to her someways
waiting for zoya's reaction after the truth will come out
update soon
thanks for pmEdited by Always_asya - 7 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A great start dear..
ZOYA is a workaholic here..
Loving this beauty with brains..Maybe she will think Asad playing a prank on her at first..
As the man whom she misses with every breath doesnt even remember her is going to be very painful for her..
Evryone is anxious of her reaction..
Do continue soon